Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 199)

Showing posts 3,961 - 3,980 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
Thanks for the refill. I was running low on neo-con tears.
I'm sure you were, as long as they are free!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you were, as long as they are free!
Yep ... those tears are free in this FREE country. Others have fought and died to keep those free tears of yours free in this FREE country.

You're also free to leave this FREE country rather than cry about the MANDATE you were given by the American people if you don't like it.

Now back to those questions you keep running from ...

I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ...

OVER AND OVER - until you answer them.

I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...

Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?

LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

THERE!

That's eleven questions we're all waiting for you to answer.

Time to "Man up!" and find your sack.

It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.

Does that help at all?

That's now TEN posts of yours since I asked you those questions and TEN chances you've had to answer those questions ....

Now start answering coward!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

agree wrote:
Guys like John are the very reason that the conservatives lose, and will continue to lose elections in the future. It's all about their money and how to keep it to themselves. They have their hands out for every government handout possible. Yes John, we are aware of the welfare given to the richest tax deadbeats around, yet they complain about the poor that actually need it. John probably made his wealth off of the backs of workers that live check to check while his Cayman accounts grew. He anquishes about the loss of 4 lives when his kind are responsible for thousands of soldiers deaths in Iraq. How are those freedom fries tasting now John? At least the diplomats chose their lucrative, but sometimes dangerous positions. Our brave soldiers didn't have that choice. Guys like John sent them to their deaths on a wrong hunch. They don't want to talk about that though. He hates gays, poor people, and the sick that can't afford insurance. He would choose to let them die before they get any of his wealth. When anything is said about the huge failures of leadership in the Bush administration, they blame the democratically controlled congress. Hey John, who has held the power in congress for these last few years. That's right. Those lame brained conservatives that signed contracts with an individual instead of protecting the public in their all out effort to defeat Obama. It's almost entertaining to listen to Johns rants. Keep up the good work John. Rich crybaby conservatives like you will insure another great election year in 2006 for the Democrats.
Really? I'm what's wrong with America, huh? Let's see, I'm an Iraq veteran, college educated, self reliant, law abiding! Because I'm against the welfare state that has engulfed our society, I'm the problem! What's gonna happen when all of this collapses and your precious government can't keep up and can't pay out all of the entiltlements that it has promised out , mostly to those who never worked or contributed to the system to begin with? What's the plan, moron? Oh, just keep printing more money, huh? Raise more taxes so the same Moron politicians can spend even more? Why didn't Obama and the libs "fix" things when they controlled everything for the first 2 years Obama was in office? Oh, I'm sorry, he was too busy spending! So, anyway, what's gonna happen when we go completely broke and can't keep printing money like Obama has been doing? What's the plan, Moron? It's going to be like black Friday at Walmart but instead of the people going nuts at a store, the moochers will be raiding every federal, state, and local government building looking for help. What then, moron? Don't worry, keep blaming guys like me! I caused the state of welfare and food stamp use to explode under Obama's failed leadership, not his failed policies! You are pathetic!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

agree wrote:
Moron? As an American I can disagree with your opinions, I didn't call you insulting names. That's something that you conservatives seem to excell at. To guys like you, there is no middle ground, just the opposition, and anyone that doesn't think as you do is the opposition. First, in spite of our obvious differences, I thank you for your service. I can't quite understand ho an Iraqi veteran could support another conflict like Vietnam though. That conflict and Iraq were both stricly political, fed with incorrect intelligence, and in their rush to war, the polititians sent you guys to fight. Can you explain why you are so upset with President Obama when it was the conservatives, under Bush and Cheney, that sent you and your brothers to die in Iraq. If you recall, Senator Obama, like myself, was against the attack on Iraq from the beginning. I know it's your duty as a soldier to go where sent, but do you not have any reservations as to the cause? I mean no disrespect. Just wondering. Yes the government is printing money, but to blame it entirely on the Obama administration is just plain ridiculous. The economy was stable before the conservative Bush administration took over. I know you guys don't like talking about that, but one should consider the source of the current problems. Both in the cost of immoral wars and economics. Remember, it was the lack of government oversight that turned the criminals in the financial world loose.
That's right, I called you a moron! You make it sound like the crazy libs never criticized or even mock conservatives who just so happen to disagree with your views. Bush was not a conservative! My problem with Obama is all of his failed economic policies! Everything from his failed stimulus to his inability, I would even say refusal, to create full time jobs. He has spent so much time forcing his twisted policies on business and showing signs of jealousy towards successful hard working people that most people now look to the government for a hand out rather than provide for themselves. You have the same attitude! Obama hangs out with the fake rich phoney hollywood types and tax cheats so he thinks all successful people got rich through scheming or luck! He can care less about you! In worst case, you lose your job, you can apply for government assistance. Problem over as gar as he is concerned! You need food? His answer is government assistance! You need a college loan? Now, under his rule, government student loan! Do you have problems paying back that government loan? He will one day try to get congress to pass government loan forgiveness, paid for by other tax payers that work for a living! You need healthcare, he gave you Obamacare! Which one day will be all out government health care! You need a phone? Go get an Obama phone, free of charge! Where does it end? None of his programs are designed to create jobs! As far as Iraq, he blew it there and is on pace to surrender on Afghanistan! I'm sure you are aware of his hare brained idea to get injured vets on private insurance because it cost the government too much! Most vets don't even like Obama! I'm not seeing any successful endeavors by this guy! You watch, all out amnesty is coming. Maybe that newly arrived , now legal immigrant will want your job, maybe your house when you lose your job and replace you. Oh well, good thing you will have all of the freebies Obama is giving out! That is, until the day we run out of the rich and middle class to pay for all of the moochers! Ain't American life great! Have a good day!

Since: Aug 12

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

This forum is old now. Give it up with all the Obama complaints. He won. Settle down and go watch cartoons.
Tear Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Romney goes to White House yesterday and is still not president. What gives?

I was really hoping that his visit would be just the thing we needed to turn the tide of the the election.

If we could just get the Lone Black Panther to admit he fixed millions of votes with his menacing stance outside of the polling station.

It's not too late, Obummer hasn't been sworn in yet. We can still win this.

Take our country back.

Romney 2012....or 2013.
miapig

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

MIA1708 wrote:
This forum is old now. Give it up with all the Obama complaints. He won. Settle down and go watch cartoons.
shouldnt you be busy working at youre do nothing park district job or sucking up at city hall?C'mon , tell us all how great Gonzo is doing!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

miapig wrote:
<quoted text>shouldnt you be busy working at youre do nothing park district job or sucking up at city hall?C'mon , tell us all how great Gonzo is doing!
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question

You came back to cry for us?

GREAT!

Let's see how many different names you'll cry under.

I bought some stock in Kleenex just so I'd make millions of your tears - so every post of yous reads the same way "CHA CHING!"

So what happened too all your pre-election bravado? Why have you been hiding? Are you afraid I'm gonna shove us much crow down your throat as I can for the NEXT FOUR YEARS?

Well guess what?

I AM ... over and over again - every damn chance I get!

I thought you "couldn't wait to vote"? Isn't that what you ended so many of your posts with? It doesn't look like it helped much now did it?

Romney = GONE!

And that's just the beginning. You republicans and tea party idiots got trashed all over the nation.

Here ... let's review the carnage while it's still nice and painfully fresh for you shall we?

Jessie Jr = RE-ELECTED!

Joe Walsh = GONE!

LMAO ... Isn't that wonderful? Who will TOUGH GUY Walsh yell at now that he won't have any constituents to shout down? His ex-wife? His mistress? His kids now that he's done using them as panwns to NOT get elected?

But wait ... it gets BETTER ... repukes have been shown the door all over the country!

Only 4 of the 16 Senate candidates endorsed by the Tea Party Express won. That's 25% for mathematically-challenged repukes like yourself. That's even lower than Dubya's approval rating as he was losing office!

O-U-C-H!

Allen West = GONE!

Todd Akin = GONE!

Richard Mourdock = GONE!

Former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson = GONE!

Scott Brown = GONE!

Oh ... and Sherrod Brown = re-elected and Alan Grayson = re-hired!

How did that policy of obstruction and zero-compromise work out for you guys again? How's that making Obama a one-term president your number 1 priority looking to you now?

I hear there's some kind of a nasty civil war going on now on the Repuke side of the fence too. Could you elaborate on that?

Tell me ... what happened to those "skewed" polls? I thought Romney was "surging"?

And I hear Dick Morris was on Hannity and he said there was a "zilch, zone, zip nada," chance of Obama getting reelected?

Did Fox news LIE TO YOU AGAIN?

Any answers for us? Any at all?

You guys had so much to say the past few months ... how about you "man up" and answer!

Can you tell I'm just lovin' this?

YOU GOTTA KNOW I AM ...

And I'll continue to rub your face in this for THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

Cue the tears repukes!

Your party's theme song is "Lies" by the Thompson Twins and your mascot is now ... officially ... the Irrelephant.

CHA CHING!!!!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm, Jesse jr reelected? Then resigned in disgrace! What was it that he did? Oh, he was stealing from his campaign ! Most of his ignorant supporters wouldn't even care anyway! Says a lot about them,huh? Did Nancy get back the gavel? Oh, no she didn't! The republicans still have the house and picked up governors spots. Alan Grayson, really? He is a nut job, just like you! Obama still has to face his terrible economy. Nothing has changed! Unemployment will " mysteriously" go back up. How many more people will get food stamps under this moron? How many illegals will Obama try to grant amnesty to? How much more debt will Obama add to the deficit? Will it matter? Not to the sponges it won't ! Did you see his stupid plan yesterday? Dead on arrival! He better get used to it! But what's it matter to him, he will try to just ram it through! If congress doesn't act, I will! Words of a dictator wanna be!
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
Hmmm, Jesse jr reelected? Then resigned in disgrace! What was it that he did? Oh, he was stealing from his campaign ! Most of his ignorant supporters wouldn't even care anyway! Says a lot about them,huh? Did Nancy get back the gavel? Oh, no she didn't! The republicans still have the house and picked up governors spots. Alan Grayson, really? He is a nut job, just like you! Obama still has to face his terrible economy. Nothing has changed! Unemployment will " mysteriously" go back up. How many more people will get food stamps under this moron? How many illegals will Obama try to grant amnesty to? How much more debt will Obama add to the deficit? Will it matter? Not to the sponges it won't ! Did you see his stupid plan yesterday? Dead on arrival! He better get used to it! But what's it matter to him, he will try to just ram it through! If congress doesn't act, I will! Words of a dictator wanna be!
You turn butthurt into an art form.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
So they would rather vote for Jessie Jr and have a guy who did all that in office ...than your repuke BAD ASS (translation loudmouth wuss) Joe Walsh?

LOL ... that's what I thought!

See, the worse you make these Dems look, the worse your repukes look for losing to them.

And speaking of "getting used to it" ... back to those questions you keep running from!

I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ...

I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

THERE!

It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.

Does that help at all?

That's now ELEVEN posts of yours since I asked you those questions and ELEVEN chances you've had to answer those questions ....

Oh ... and this beating you're taking as you cut and run from every single question in my posts?

You "better get used to it"!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
You turn butthurt into an art form.
looks like you and your tranny friend "menace" have that type of "hurt" covered! Why do you keep saying that? Oops, you are a liberal! Enough said!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
So they would rather vote for Jessie Jr and have a guy who did all that in office ...than your repuke BAD ASS (translation loudmouth wuss) Joe Walsh?
LOL ... that's what I thought!
See, the worse you make these Dems look, the worse your repukes look for losing to them.
And speaking of "getting used to it" ... back to those questions you keep running from!
THERE!
Does that help at all?
That's now ELEVEN posts of yours since I asked you those questions and ELEVEN chances you've had to answer those questions ....
Oh ... and this beating you're taking as you cut and run from every single question in my posts?
You "better get used to it"!
man up? Do you mean like obamy Did when he he hid behind Hillarys skirt about the Benghazi scandal and still does? Then he sent Susan Rice onto 5 Sunday shows to continue the lie about it? Or maybe, how he avoids the fast and furious scandal? Did he "man up" and take the blame for the agents killed because of his incompetence? No, he didn't! Did he "man up" and accept the 6 1/2 trillion in debt that he added to the deficit in less than one term? Let's talk about the fact that more than 1 million new unemployment claims have been filed in the last 3 weeks!Lets talk about his failed stimulus plan! With a whiner like Obama, its always someone else's fault. Gotta love the fact 70% of his jobs created are part time and temporary! Go Jesse Jr! You earned that crazy check! Hopefully he and blago will be cell mates soon! Most powerful Illinois couple on cell block H!
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> man up? Do you mean like obamy Did when he he hid behind Hillarys skirt about the Benghazi scandal and still does? Then he sent Susan Rice onto 5 Sunday shows to continue the lie about it? Or maybe, how he avoids the fast and furious scandal? Did he "man up" and take the blame for the agents killed because of his incompetence? No, he didn't! Did he "man up" and accept the 6 1/2 trillion in debt that he added to the deficit in less than one term? Let's talk about the fact that more than 1 million new unemployment claims have been filed in the last 3 weeks!Lets talk about his failed stimulus plan! With a whiner like Obama, its always someone else's fault. Gotta love the fact 70% of his jobs created are part time and temporary! Go Jesse Jr! You earned that crazy check! Hopefully he and blago will be cell mates soon! Most powerful Illinois couple on cell block H!
You mad bro? You sure bitch a lot.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> man up? Do you mean like obamy Did when he he hid behind Hillarys skirt about the Benghazi scandal and still does? Then he sent Susan Rice onto 5 Sunday shows to continue the lie about it? Or maybe, how he avoids the fast and furious scandal? Did he "man up" and take the blame for the agents killed because of his incompetence? No, he didn't! Did he "man up" and accept the 6 1/2 trillion in debt that he added to the deficit in less than one term? Let's talk about the fact that more than 1 million new unemployment claims have been filed in the last 3 weeks!Lets talk about his failed stimulus plan! With a whiner like Obama, its always someone else's fault. Gotta love the fact 70% of his jobs created are part time and temporary! Go Jesse Jr! You earned that crazy check! Hopefully he and blago will be cell mates soon! Most powerful Illinois couple on cell block H!
Benghazi, fast and furious, national debt, unemployment claims, blah blah blah ...

LOL! You used to crying yet little guy?

Should we get you a towel so you can cry off?

You used to trying to change the subject yet little guy?

Jot this down coward: YOU DON'T GET ANSWERS UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM.

Let's get back to those questions you keep running from!

Get used to it!

THERE!

Does that help at all?

That's now TWELVE posts of yours since I asked you those questions and TWELVE chances you've had to answer those questions ....

Oh ... and this beating you're taking as you continually try to change the subject with questions of your own?

Better "get used to it" ... or "man up"!
all is well

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

They were were so sure that Romney was going to win. They were so sure they were going to strengthen their positions in Congress and possibly control the Senate. They were also so sure that there were WMD's in Irag. But here's John. " We picked up Governors positions. They get beat bad in the elections on false information by their brightest conservative thinkers. They send our troups to get killed and billions spent on their wrong assumption concerning Iraq by their brightest conservative thinkers. Yet, guys like John feels that their history of inept leadership deserves his blind followship. The democrats will be able to run anyone that they want in 2006. The conservatives history of 'wrong assumptions' will ensure their continuing defeats.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

all is well wrote:
They were were so sure that Romney was going to win. They were so sure they were going to strengthen their positions in Congress and possibly control the Senate. They were also so sure that there were WMD's in Irag. But here's John. " We picked up Governors positions. They get beat bad in the elections on false information by their brightest conservative thinkers. They send our troups to get killed and billions spent on their wrong assumption concerning Iraq by their brightest conservative thinkers. Yet, guys like John feels that their history of inept leadership deserves his blind followship. The democrats will be able to run anyone that they want in 2006. The conservatives history of 'wrong assumptions' will ensure their continuing defeats.
2006? What a retard ! Wait and see when your taxes go up, union man! They are going up on everyone because they will have to! Obama and the dems didn't get back the house, nothing has changed! Obamy is still showing himself to be the whiner he is. Nothing will get done. Unemployment will go back up and we will live the next 4 year's as bad as the last 4. I'm with you, the moochers have spoken! Then add another 20 million illegals getting amnesty, all needing hand outs! Boy what a future we will have!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> 2006? What a retard ! Wait and see when your taxes go up, union man! They are going up on everyone because they will have to! Obama and the dems didn't get back the house, nothing has changed! Obamy is still showing himself to be the whiner he is. Nothing will get done. Unemployment will go back up and we will live the next 4 year's as bad as the last 4. I'm with you, the moochers have spoken! Then add another 20 million illegals getting amnesty, all needing hand outs! Boy what a future we will have!
Hey retard! Got any answers yet? So many posts .. so little answers!

Moochers, taxes, illegals, unemployment, amnesty, hand outs blah blah blah ...

If you keep cryin', I'm gonna have to get a snorkel and fins - it's getting deep in here!

Now let's get back to those questions you keep running from!

Get used to it!

THERE!

Does that help at all?

That's now FOURTEEN posts of yours since I asked you those questions and FOURTEEN chances you've had to answer those questions ....

Oh ... and this beating you're taking as you continually try to change the subject with questions of your own?

"Get used to it" ... or "man up"!

What's it gonna be?
Veritas

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Why do you guys write novels on here? No one reads them. Its pathetic.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Your right, I like getting the nut from oak forest going. It's fun! Watch this.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,961 - 3,980 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search