Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 195)

Showing posts 3,881 - 3,900 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no, little friend. Looking at the times of your post, I wonder why you aren't in school. My argument is against government involvement in my health care. Obamacare will change everyone's healthcare regardless if it needs to or not. This road we are going down will put us all on the governments plan. Do you really think Cheney couldn't afford his surgeries? Even if he weren't the vice president, he would have had his own insurance policy. I do believe Obama care will eventually end all private insurance. It will because it has to get everyone on it to survive. This is a grave mistake because the government does nothing right! Look at the post office, the secretary of states office for licenses, the poor responses to natural disasters. The military doesn't even fight wars to win anymore ! If the government is paying for your insurance then they can dictate what you can buy , consume, as well as own. This is where it all starts. I don't mind helping those who truly need help but 85% of the country is insured already. Once obamacare is fully implemented, private companies will start to drop coverage on their employees because the owners will see its cheaper to pay the fines. Several businesses are already complaining that they can't afford this and will do massive layoffs to comply with the law. Just because I was born and live in this country does not mean the government owns me! This is an over reach of power by the government .
I was in study hall and had home work done. No girls in this hall to talk to so.
True the military doesn't fight to win because to much big money in war.
From past experiance with my dad and brothers problems. Insurance companys pretty much dictate what they want for prices and what they are going to pay out. Who they are going to cover. I don't like the part of everyone has to buy insurance. But they need to change the law to where people who want it can get it at a fair and reasonable price. Without being dropped like my brother.
Why doesn't the republican party come forth with a plan to offset obamas plan and let the govn. vote the changes in. And take out the bad parts of his plan.
My dad pays close to $17,000 a year for insurance.........
Homeowners...health (family plan private)....car.....life...
Yes thats the right amount $17,000 no mistake.
In my life time, he has only filed one claim "my brother". They dropped us. How is that not being comtrolled by the insurance companies.
Some of the biggest profit makers on wall street, beside the oil companies are insurance companies.
voter

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>I was in study hall and had home work done. No girls in this hall to talk to so.
From past experiance with my dad and brothers problems. Insurance companys pretty much dictate what they want for prices and what they are going to pay out. Who they are going to cover. I don't like the part of everyone has to buy insurance. But they need to change the law to where people who want it can get it at a fair and reasonable price. Without being dropped like my brother.
Why doesn't the republican party come forth with a plan to offset obamas plan and let the govn. vote the changes in. And take out the bad parts of his plan.
In my life time, he has only filed one claim "my brother". They dropped us. How is that not being comtrolled by the insurance companies.
Some of the biggest profit makers on wall street, beside the oil companies are insurance companies.
tHANKS for the input your a smart person, need more like u.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>I was in study hall and had home work done. No girls in this hall to talk to so.
what do you think? Should someone else buy your health care? Are you owed it? People have hardships all over this country! It's gotten to the point that if you can't afford it, the government should provide it. I pay a lot in taxes as well as insurance policies. I'm healthy as a horse and haven't had an accident in 10 years. I refuse to have my coverage watered down by some beaurocrat in some government agency. Help those who TRULY need it and leave the rest of us responsible citizens and policy holders alone! Obamacare is set up to put us all on an unneeded one size fits all government issue policy. You aren't going to be satisfied, trust me! We were lied to about its price and has since been reported the real price is three times what was budgeted. This will lead to companies not hiring full time employees as well as massive layoffs.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
<quoted text> what do you think? Should someone else buy your health care? Are you owed it? People have hardships all over this country! It's gotten to the point that if you can't afford it, the government should provide it. I pay a lot in taxes as well as insurance policies. I'm healthy as a horse and haven't had an accident in 10 years. I refuse to have my coverage watered down by some beaurocrat in some government agency. Help those who TRULY need it and leave the rest of us responsible citizens and policy holders alone! Obamacare is set up to put us all on an unneeded one size fits all government issue policy. You aren't going to be satisfied, trust me! We were lied to about its price and has since been reported the real price is three times what was budgeted. This will lead to companies not hiring full time employees as well as massive layoffs.
Where in there did I say, I wanted someone to pay for our healthcare. I just stated, if you pay for health insurance and get crapped on the first time using it. Then whats the difference if you pay for crappy health insurance or you get free crappy health insurance.
I don't think you know yet, that you might have crappy insurance. Because as you said you have never use it!! As my father did for my brother. Thats when we found out.
As far as taxes and insurance. I have talked to others and they pay no where near $ 17,000 a year for insurance total.
Do you pay that much I bet not.
I'm just saying, obamas healthcare plan may not be the best.
But wheres the republicans if they want to change it. Lets get something on the table and run with it
We need a no cancel clause.....no prexisting......afforable.
When I say afforable...I mean not free.....but so the average working person can get and pay for it.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

affordable.........sorry X2
Xquuzme

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
You are SO right! When talk of Universal healthcare coming to the U.S. began, You heard all these fear-mongering republicons crying "They'll have death panels! Do you want the government to determine whether you live or die!?" Pfft. So, these idiots are all cool with men like Steven Hemsley, CEO of United health determining whether you live or die? He makes $13.2 million a year. Edward Hanway, CEO of Cigna makes $120.51 Million a year.(Many more and their earnings can be seen here: http://sickforprofit.com/ceos/ ) They make their millions by DENYING medical care to those who need it most! Nevermind the fact that there's people that have been paying HUGE insurance premiums their entire life and the minute they actually NEED those benefits, they are denied and/or dropped! In fact, these insurance companies have entire divisions with thousands of employees whose SOLE job is to find loopholes, fineprint or any possible reason to deny claims. NOBODY should be making BILLIONS off of ILLNESS.

We will never have universal healthcare, let alone affordable healthcare because the insurance companies are all too powerful, they just send their lobbyists with briefcases full of cash to just the right politician to ENSURE that it ALL stays slanted in their favor....that they continue to reap billions upon billions off of people's health misfortune. Its disgusting and needs to be stopped.
changes

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The Extreme right ring conservative movement have ruined the Republican Party. The party leadership is now criticizing itself. Just check out the comments from the recent Governors convention in Las Vegas. It looks as if one can expect a real moderate movement moving closer to the middle class beliefs, and actually compromising.The far right conservatives holding their ground and losing positions, and the run away tea partiers splitting what's left. I can't say that they don't deserve it.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Cut ceo's pay to job performance and profit like europe.
Like Regan did in his term windfall profit tax.
I have no problem with companies make a good profit but huge profits and getting tax subsides!!!!
If america is going to come back to life for my generation, we need to work together and smarter.
People need to stop spending what they don't have.
"Buying things they know they can't afford". Houses and cars. Not to look good or stay up with the jones. But what they can afford.
Change programs to cut out ways of fraud.
Florida one of the biggest medicare places for fraud.
The far right wing has to change as well as the left. We need to come together for the good of the country.
Get rid of both parties and go indept. that way we don't have to worry about party line votes.
If the bill is good for the american people, vote on merrit.
john 316

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>Where in there did I say, I wanted someone to pay for our healthcare. I just stated, if you pay for health insurance and get crapped on the first time using it. Then whats the difference if you pay for crappy health insurance or you get free crappy health insurance.
I don't think you know yet, that you might have crappy insurance. Because as you said you have never use it!! Aos my father did for my brother. Thats when we found out.
As far as taxes and insurance. I have talked to others and they pay no where near $ 17,000 a year for insurance total.
But wheres the republicans if they want to change it. Lets get something on the table and run with it
When I say afforable...I mean not free.....but so the average working person can get and pay for it.
This is hilarious! Once again, you missed the point. 85% of Americans do have health insurance. Once the government interferes, they will take it over entirely! Anytime lawmakers start using the term"affordable" lookout! Look at how the government used the term affordable housing. In the nineties they used this term to force banks to loan to unqualified individuals for home loans and kept doing it for 15 Years. Then when the housing market crashed, jerks like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank's, who pushed for this blamed the banks that they forced to make the loans. They accused them of predatory lending. Then the people who never should have been given the loans were for closed on then the press painted these people as victims! Janet Reno threatened lawsuits against the banks under the community reinvestment act. The government caused this problem and it will continue on with health care under Obama's affordable health care act!
Jesus

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> This is hilarious! Once again, you missed the point. 85% of Americans do have health insurance. Once the government interferes, they will take it over entirely! Anytime lawmakers start using the term"affordable" lookout! Look at how the government used the term affordable housing. In the nineties they used this term to force banks to loan to unqualified individuals for home loans and kept doing it for 15 Years. Then when the housing market crashed, jerks like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank's, who pushed for this blamed the banks that they forced to make the loans. They accused them of predatory lending. Then the people who never should have been given the loans were for closed on then the press painted these people as victims! Janet Reno threatened lawsuits against the banks under the community reinvestment act. The government caused this problem and it will continue on with health care under Obama's affordable health care act!
You have been wrong about everything. You must be the dumbest person alive. It must suck to be you.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>Where in there did I say, I wanted someone to pay for our healthcare. I just stated, if you pay for health insurance and get crapped on the first time using it. Then whats the difference if you pay for crappy health insurance or you get free crappy health insurance.
I don't think you know yet, that you might have crappy insurance. Because as you said you have never use it!! As my father did for my brother. Thats when we found out.
You're not expecting John the Moron to be able to read are ya?

He still hasn't answered ANY of my questions and I'm gonna keep pounding on him until he does.

I sure hope he doesn't break a heel running away from them!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> This is hilarious! Once again, you missed the point. 85% of Americans do have health insurance. Once the government interferes, they will take it over entirely! Anytime lawmakers start using the term"affordable" lookout! Look at how the government used the term affordable housing. In the nineties they used this term to force banks to loan to unqualified individuals for home loans and kept doing it for 15 Years. Then when the housing market crashed, jerks like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank's, who pushed for this blamed the banks that they forced to make the loans. They accused them of predatory lending. Then the people who never should have been given the loans were for closed on then the press painted these people as victims! Janet Reno threatened lawsuits against the banks under the community reinvestment act. The government caused this problem and it will continue on with health care under Obama's affordable health care act!
You're still CRYING? I'll bet all the towels in your trailer are just SOAKED!

How about less tears and more answers, kid?

You can't read or answer any questions you're asked .. and you want to talk about somebody else "missing the point"?

You obviously not only failed at literacy, you're a failure at life in general.

Here's the point ...

Ready?

Jot this down now so you don't forget it ...

You make afterbirth seem sentient!

Yes, I actually sh*tt smarter than you.

Now "man up" and answer the questions I asked you days ago you pathetic coward.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Actually, several firms I have worked with (large firms) pay $16,000/yr for employee family coverage. That's the real figure. Uninformed folks who only pay a few hundred a month towards it, are just that, uninformed. For a larger firm, the salary times 1.4 is used to calculate the true cost of an employee. Benefits & insurance, etc... It's a lot of money. Our society has evolved such that employers offer these as benefits, but understand they by far are not free.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh yeah, Obama has it nailed down! 439,000 people filed for unemployment last week! Wow, this wasn't supposed to happen. Companies are getting ready to do massive lay offs again. Let me guess, its bushes fault! Its because businesses can't afford Obamacare. They can't afford it! What makes you think that if someone has money, the government has the right to take it? I don't use any government services. I haven't called the police in 15 years! I don't send my children to public schools. I pay enough in taxes! Go suck yourself you self righteous, fruity liberal! You always whine, cry bitch and moan when someone disagrees with you! Fact: there are no jobs , lay offs are coming, welfare and food stamp use are way up under this jerkoff! It all falls on Obama!
I don't see any answers there you POS!

I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ...

OVER AND OVER - until you answer them.

I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...

Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?

LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

THERE!

That's eleven questions we're all waiting for you to answer.

Time to "Man up!" and find your sack.

It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.

Does that help at all?

Now start answering coward!
john316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still CRYING? I'll bet all the towels in your trailer are just SOAKED!
How about less tears and more answers, kid?
You can't read or answer any questions you're asked .. and you want to talk about somebody else "missing the point"?
You obviously not only failed at literacy, you're a failure at life in general.
Here's the point ...
Ready?
Jot this down now so you don't forget it ...
You make afterbirth seem sentient!
Yes, I actually sh*tt smarter than you.
Now "man up" and answer the questions I asked you days ago you pathetic coward.
Did the orderlies give you back your computer privileges? That's great! Still the same cut and paste. You call everyone a coward. You're the computer tough guy! I have been able to categorize you to two types. A long haired hippy that refuses to work and needs hand outs or some fat balding union pig that thinks he don't have to work because he is a union employee. Well, which is it?....I have a good idea! Hang in there for moochers everywhere!
john316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any answers there you POS!
I'll just keep posting my initial post with the questions you're running from you pathetic wuss ...
I'm even gonna number them for you too. Hopefully numbers don't confuse you as much as words do. We'll see ...
1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?
How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?
6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?
8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?
10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?
You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?
11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?
THERE!
It's that wrinkly thing that looks like what you get teabagged with, only a lot smaller.
Does that help at all?
oh, by the way, republicans still have the house! My "sack" gets tea bagged by your old lady! Don't like it? Haha! I do!
john316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been wrong about everything. You must be the dumbest person alive. It must suck to be you.
That really hurts, especially coming from a retard like you! Let's see by 2017 when the chimp leaves office, the government will be about 23 trillion in debt. The real unemployment number will be about 16%. This country would have granted all out amnesty to about 20 million illegals. Gay marriage will be the law. Part time work will account for 75% of all new hirees. Proliferation would be in full swing for us but not for the Chinese and Russians. Gm will all out fail again and need more bailouts and never had paid back the 30 billion they owed the U.S. Many more businesses will go under because it won't be profitable to do business. The military will be cut, including pensions accross the board. Oh, and we will all be on single payer health insurance! Sounds great, huh? Maybe to a moocher but not me! Man, you're right, Obama is great for America! Let's see if I'm right!
Jesus

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> That really hurts, especially coming from a retard like you! Let's see by 2017 when the chimp leaves office, the government will be about 23 trillion in debt. The real unemployment number will be about 16%. This country would have granted all out amnesty to about 20 million illegals. Gay marriage will be the law. Part time work will account for 75% of all new hirees. Proliferation would be in full swing for us but not for the Chinese and Russians. Gm will all out fail again and need more bailouts and never had paid back the 30 billion they owed the U.S. Many more businesses will go under because it won't be profitable to do business. The military will be cut, including pensions accross the board. Oh, and we will all be on single payer health insurance! Sounds great, huh? Maybe to a moocher but not me! Man, you're right, Obama is great for America! Let's see if I'm right!
You forgot people will marry their pets and locusts will plague the earth.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> oh, by the way, republicans still have the house! My "sack" gets tea bagged by your old lady! Don't like it? Haha! I do!
Nope ... I still don't see any answers there you POS!

THERE!

Does that help at all?

That's two chances you've had to answer - and counting.

john316

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The republicans in the house have a mandate. That's to stop Obamas agenda! Why did Obama refuse help to those 4 Americans in Benghazi? Why does he continue to lie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,881 - 3,900 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,502
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min PDUPONT 1,072,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Obskeptic 173,652
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 44 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search