voter

Carterville, IL

#4209 Nov 16, 2012
john 316 wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh yeah, Obama has it nailed down! 439,000 people filed for unemployment last week! Wow, this wasn't supposed to happen. Companies are getting ready to do massive lay offs again. Let me guess, its bushes fault! Its because businesses can't afford Obamacare. They can't afford it! What makes you think that if someone has money, the government has the right to take it? I don't use any government services. I haven't called the police in 15 years! I don't send my children to public schools. I pay enough in taxes! Go suck yourself you self righteous, fruity liberal! You always whine, cry bitch and moan when someone disagrees with you! Fact: there are no jobs , lay offs are coming, welfare and food stamp use are way up under this jerkoff! It all falls on Obama!
If Mitt would have been elected the unemployment would be 75% cause the rest of the jobs would have been sent to China! That's were he sent the Bain Capital and Senta jobs.
voter

Carterville, IL

#4210 Nov 16, 2012
john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> lies,paranoid lies! What drug will cost 3,000 a month? What are the chances of me getting this condition that requires it? Keep peddling your liberal fears! I already said, let's tax the unions! They have deep pockets! Especially when they need some democrats elected. Just because someone is rich or well off , doesn't give the government the right to take their money. My healthcare is none of your business! Union membership is a status! It can be taxed so let's do it! Union members tend toake more than other worker's so why not make them pay "just a little more" come on, its for Obamas causes! Skin in the game!
in one word CANCER
voter

Carterville, IL

#4211 Nov 16, 2012
john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I have paid taxes to use the roads. I'm never going to collect welfare or food stamps. Public schools in this state suck, my house has never caught fire. I pay for my own food. I rarely go to the doctors office. There is more to being a citezen than needing freebies! I'm sick of public unions getting treated like they have something coming to them! Their price ain't worth their services they provide. We are broke and I'm sick of these political types thinking of more taxes to take from me. It's all out theft! Every day this country adds 5 billion dollars to debt under Obama. This is reckless! If you can't afford them, don't have more kids! What is so hard to understand? Welfare should not be a lifestyle and neither should disability!
How in the world can you be so self-centered by saying disability is not a lifestyle? Hope you never get into a car accident and become parilized and can't take care of your family. These people HAVE to depend on disability, I personaly know one. Shame on you
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4212 Nov 16, 2012
john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> lies,paranoid lies! What drug will cost 3,000 a month? What are the chances of me getting this condition that requires it? Keep peddling your liberal fears! I already said, let's tax the unions! They have deep pockets! Especially when they need some democrats elected. Just because someone is rich or well off , doesn't give the government the right to take their money. My healthcare is none of your business! Union membership is a status! It can be taxed so let's do it! Union members tend toake more than other worker's so why not make them pay "just a little more" come on, its for Obamas causes! Skin in the game!
I think you had better get in touch with the real world. They have drugs out there that cost as much as $150,000 a year to live on. By the way, my dad always had insurance on us. When my brother went into kidney failure, the policy set to renew, they wouldn't cover him. Dropped him like a hot rock. My dad had coverage with these people for 15 years. If it hadn't been for the gov. programs out there to help he would be gone. He didn't ask for this to happen it just did and the same can happen to you. Cancer....kidney failure....lung.

Ask Dick Chenny what the tax payer paid for his new heart, As he was way over the age limit to get a transplant. They do have limits on age to get this stuff. But he got it on your dime.
Veritas

Waterloo, IL

#4213 Nov 16, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
So Veritas defends his positions with stupid sound bytes. So tytpical of these losers. He says that soldiers died for this country, yet, he hides the flag that they died for because he didn't get his way. Says Bush wasn't his guy, just like all the other ex Bush idolisers. Says it doesn't matter who leads, only because his guy didn't win. Then you have john. These guys predicted the end of the world 4 years ago. It didn't happen to their great disappointment. And john is so noble. He will take care of himself as far as medical attention. Yeah, that is until he gets a $300,000 dollar hospital bill. Doctors charging tens of thousands for what few hours that they actually put in. Then the pharmacies charge you $3000 for one drug for 1 month. So noble until he files for bankruptcy because of the out of control charges invoved in the health care industry protected by the rich. Of the 80% of personal bankruptcies filed because of medical bills, 60% had medical coverage. Then you are refused insurance because of a pre existing condition. They both complain about awelfare system out of control, but idolise the rich, the very ones that abuse welfare the most. Especially that tax deadbeat Romney. Unbelievable.
Wow. It must be tough to know everything about everything and everyone. I can't imagine being such a huge a$$hole or what it's like to live with one. You live alone right? I can't imagine anyone actually coexisting with you. I mean it must be exhausting. The most pathetic part about being you is how wrong you are while believing you're right. Some sort of pity, sympathy or empathy may be in order for you but I just can't seem to muster it up. Oh that's right, it's because you're an a$$hole that's it. You don't know me so don't assume that you do or that you can speak for me or put words in my mouth. I speak plainly enough for myself and I don't need you to enhance or translate what I've posted. I voted Libertarian this year for a few reasons. Among them the fact that I agreed with their platform and that we need a third party to inject some new blood and fresh ideas that bring government back to its citizens. If you wish to make yourself part of a society with a ruling class and then everybody else just keep spouting your socialist ideas. Socialism/communism has never worked anywhere in the world and it won't work here/now either.
Sean

Brooklyn, NY

#4214 Nov 16, 2012
Keep up the good work reagan was a menance, keep slaying the conservative cockroach with the facts, they hate facts more than taxes.
john 316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4215 Nov 16, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world can you be so self-centered by saying disability is not a lifestyle? Hope you never get into a car accident and become parilized and can't take care of your family. These people HAVE to depend on disability, I personaly know one. Shame on you
there are more people filing for and collecting disability now than ever. It's no coincidence. Read between the lines, fool!
john 316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4216 Nov 16, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
If you contract cancer of the pancreas like my father did, chances are you will realise that the 30 pills do cost $3000. Thats for one month. Experience cancels out your paranoid lies about fears john. My conservative brother in law is just like you. Pro life, yet when confronted with the situation of rape, incest, or health of mother, he waffles. "Well if it's family, that's different". Yeah, right. When informed that if his wife dies, his only source of insurance, that with his pre existing condition, he would be un insurable. Then he starts to wieght the options and waffles again. "Well, I'd have to think about that". That's the problem with you guys, you don't think things out. It's all about you and the hell with everyone else. Your conservative attitude of "my way or the hiway", was shown the road map these last two elections. With guys like you, The conservatives will continue to lose positions. We need good republicans, not the mish mash conservative hog wash that controls that out of control party now. You included.
I will get my own insurance! Where do you see signs of me "waffling"? Who cares what your so called brother in law thinks? Doubt he even exist! Hey, I really think we should look to the unions to pay for a good chunk of of Obama care. It's funny how the majority of these people have health insurance ,provided by their job but voted for the party that changed the system altogether. Then the Obama administration grants them waivers. I am not a ward of the state and refuse to be treated like one. I have always had health insurance and have gotten it for myself. We will see where Obama's debt and increased unemployment leads us in the next election cycles. So save me your preaching! In essence, nothing changed in this election. Mish mashy? What is a good republican? One that gives into all of Obama's failed policies? No thanks! Unions have deep pockets! Let's tap them!
john 316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4217 Nov 16, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>in one word CANCER
like I said, unions should be taxed time and again to pay for Obamacare! Everyone wins!
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4218 Nov 16, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world can you be so self-centered by saying disability is not a lifestyle? Hope you never get into a car accident and become parilized and can't take care of your family. These people HAVE to depend on disability, I personaly know one. Shame on you
of all that I brought up, disability is what upset you? Pathetic !
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4219 Nov 16, 2012
John I noticed you replyed to most of the posts.
Except mine #4212.

What is the reason? You think I'm A KID AND DUMB?

Or Dick Channeys transplant threw you for a loop?

Or the facts I placed out there are true?
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4220 Nov 16, 2012
yes sir wrote:
John I noticed you replyed to most of the posts.
Except mine #4212.
What is the reason? You think I'm A KID AND DUMB?
Or Dick Channeys transplant threw you for a loop?
Or the facts I placed out there are true?
oh no, little friend. Looking at the times of your post, I wonder why you aren't in school. My argument is against government involvement in my health care. Obamacare will change everyone's healthcare regardless if it needs to or not. This road we are going down will put us all on the governments plan. Do you really think Cheney couldn't afford his surgeries? Even if he weren't the vice president, he would have had his own insurance policy. I do believe Obama care will eventually end all private insurance. It will because it has to get everyone on it to survive. This is a grave mistake because the government does nothing right! Look at the post office, the secretary of states office for licenses, the poor responses to natural disasters. The military doesn't even fight wars to win anymore ! If the government is paying for your insurance then they can dictate what you can buy , consume, as well as own. This is where it all starts. I don't mind helping those who truly need help but 85% of the country is insured already. Once obamacare is fully implemented, private companies will start to drop coverage on their employees because the owners will see its cheaper to pay the fines. Several businesses are already complaining that they can't afford this and will do massive layoffs to comply with the law. Just because I was born and live in this country does not mean the government owns me! This is an over reach of power by the government .
Nuck Basty

Carterville, IL

#4221 Nov 16, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no, little friend. Looking at the times of your post, I wonder why you aren't in school. My argument is against government involvement in my health care. Obamacare will change everyone's healthcare regardless if it needs to or not. This road we are going down will put us all on the governments plan. Do you really think Cheney couldn't afford his surgeries? Even if he weren't the vice president, he would have had his own insurance policy. I do believe Obama care will eventually end all private insurance. It will because it has to get everyone on it to survive. This is a grave mistake because the government does nothing right! Look at the post office, the secretary of states office for licenses, the poor responses to natural disasters. The military doesn't even fight wars to win anymore ! If the government is paying for your insurance then they can dictate what you can buy , consume, as well as own. This is where it all starts. I don't mind helping those who truly need help but 85% of the country is insured already. Once obamacare is fully implemented, private companies will start to drop coverage on their employees because the owners will see its cheaper to pay the fines. Several businesses are already complaining that they can't afford this and will do massive layoffs to comply with the law. Just because I was born and live in this country does not mean the government owns me! This is an over reach of power by the government .
If you hate America so much leave. I hear Iran is nice this time of year. Get the hell out or shut the hell up.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4222 Nov 16, 2012
Nuck Basty wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate America so much leave. I hear Iran is nice this time of year. Get the hell out or shut the hell up.
no, I think I will stay! I ain't shutting up either, nazi! It's my duty to criticize a failed presidents hare brained ideas!
Darth Vader

Carterville, IL

#4223 Nov 16, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> no, I think I will stay! I ain't shutting up either, nazi! It's my duty to criticize a failed presidents hare brained ideas!
Yes, yes..........let the butthurt flow through you. The butthurt is always strongest with religious retards.
yoda

Brookfield, WI

#4224 Nov 16, 2012
Darth Vader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes..........let the butthurt flow through you. The butthurt is always strongest with religious retards.
what a queer you are!
Darth Vader

Carterville, IL

#4225 Nov 16, 2012
yoda wrote:
<quoted text> what a queer you are!
^ Butthurt pure as the driven snow.^
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4226 Nov 17, 2012
Darth Vader wrote:
<quoted text>
^ Butthurt pure as the driven snow.^
Whatever, fartface! Tell me more lies on Benghazi! Just like Obama! Make them good!
Olive

Carterville, IL

#4227 Nov 17, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, fartface! Tell me more lies on Benghazi! Just like Obama! Make them good!
Cry another bucket full. We tried to tell you that Obama was going to win but noooooo you wouldn't listen. Look at you now, all burthurt and cying. I pray that you assclowns cry this much for another four years. I like to make my coffee with neo-con tears.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4228 Nov 17, 2012
John316 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no, little friend. Looking at the times of your post, I wonder why you aren't in school. My argument is against government involvement in my health care. Obamacare will change everyone's healthcare regardless if it needs to or not. This road we are going down will put us all on the governments plan. Do you really think Cheney couldn't afford his surgeries? Even if he weren't the vice president, he would have had his own insurance policy. I do believe Obama care will eventually end all private insurance. It will because it has to get everyone on it to survive. This is a grave mistake because the government does nothing right! Look at the post office, the secretary of states office for licenses, the poor responses to natural disasters. The military doesn't even fight wars to win anymore ! If the government is paying for your insurance then they can dictate what you can buy , consume, as well as own. This is where it all starts. I don't mind helping those who truly need help but 85% of the country is insured already. Once obamacare is fully implemented, private companies will start to drop coverage on their employees because the owners will see its cheaper to pay the fines. Several businesses are already complaining that they can't afford this and will do massive layoffs to comply with the law. Just because I was born and live in this country does not mean the government owns me! This is an over reach of power by the government .
I was in study hall and had home work done. No girls in this hall to talk to so.
True the military doesn't fight to win because to much big money in war.
From past experiance with my dad and brothers problems. Insurance companys pretty much dictate what they want for prices and what they are going to pay out. Who they are going to cover. I don't like the part of everyone has to buy insurance. But they need to change the law to where people who want it can get it at a fair and reasonable price. Without being dropped like my brother.
Why doesn't the republican party come forth with a plan to offset obamas plan and let the govn. vote the changes in. And take out the bad parts of his plan.
My dad pays close to $17,000 a year for insurance.........
Homeowners...health (family plan private)....car.....life...
Yes thats the right amount $17,000 no mistake.
In my life time, he has only filed one claim "my brother". They dropped us. How is that not being comtrolled by the insurance companies.
Some of the biggest profit makers on wall street, beside the oil companies are insurance companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,199
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 2 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr boundary painter 353
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]