Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4140 Nov 9, 2012
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>More fodder from a mental eunuch.
Let me translate your post there ... ready?

"WAAAAAAAAAAA! I lost!"

Glad I could help rub it you pathetic loser!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4141 Nov 9, 2012
Keeping hiding and voting down all our posts repukes ...

I mean .. besides crying ... that's really all you CAN do for the next for years isn't it?

And rest assured that I'll be here to make damn sure the pain of your recent political fleecing remains nice and fresh - like every day is Nov 7, 2012.

Why not grab some popcorn and enjoy the civil war that's broken out on your side of the fence?

You know I am!
Romney Supporter

Munster, IN

#4143 Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone have an update on those 604,000 Round Lake emails that were going to destroy Obummer and lift Overlord Romney to the throne?

Release the emails.

It's not too late.

I think we can still win this.
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#4144 Nov 9, 2012
Romney Supporter wrote:
Does anyone have an update on those 604,000 Round Lake emails that were going to destroy Obummer and lift Overlord Romney to the throne?
Release the emails.
It's not too late.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Olive

Carterville, IL

#4145 Nov 9, 2012
Romney Supporter wrote:
Release the emails.
It's not too late.
I heard it said that Romney had a junior varsity campaign staff. They probably never went out. I had a chance to be famous and they phuked it up.
Mike

Glen Carbon, IL

#4147 Nov 10, 2012
I voted for me
Charlie

Saint Peters, MO

#4148 Nov 10, 2012
Patrick Stewart
Veritas

Belleville, IL

#4149 Nov 12, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>If he fails it won't be for the lack of trying it will be because of the hard nosed Repu who are already bought and paid for by the rich who dominate this county. They are the ones that need to not be reelected.
LOVE this. So we blame Bush for Obama's ineffective first four years and then we blame other Republicans for the next four years before it even happens? WOW! Must be awesome to be a president who is only responsible for the good things that happen during his administration but none of the bad things. NOT! CHYEAH! RIGHT!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4152 Nov 12, 2012
Guess whos running for president in 2016?
Jeb Bush and Hilary Clinton.
Nate Silver as well as other big shot republicans are quitely saying Hilary will win.
We can't afford another Bush in the white house, "look at the last two".
Clinton as sec. of state has made many friend with a lot of top republicans, who see her differently than before. Plus women are taking a good portion of the seats in gov. and most republican women think its time for a woman in the top spot.
Remember "NATE SILVER" called all 50 states on the election 100%.
So guess who your next female president will be!!!
ivan

Sugar Grove, IL

#4153 Nov 12, 2012
yes sir wrote:
So guess who your next female president will be!!!
Roseanne Barr.
kryptomite

Columbia, IL

#4154 Nov 12, 2012
Hey Veritas, we only blame Bush from taking us from a balanced budget to economic disaster, and the rush to war in Iraq. We only blame the Republicans for making the removal of President Obama their mantra instead of doing what was good for the country. You see the results of both. Huge government spending to avoid a depression, which the Republicans opposed even though they caused the problem by being totally inept in leadership. And their humbling defeat by the hands of the American public. Hypocrites that they are, some Republicans are for change in their views of things. Others don't want to admit they were wrong even though it's right in front of their faces. I'll enjoy watching their struggles within their own party also.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4155 Nov 12, 2012
Thats O.K. kids. You can call me nuts and clueless all you want. Hide your head in the sand and be dumb.
Just remember I posted it before election day. The results as per NATE SILVER. Guess who won? NATES pick!!!!!!!!!! All 50 states, he had right.

So when Hillary gets to be your next president. Remember, you heard it here first.

You go girl!!!!

By the way, tax reform is coming like it or not. Lots of republicans see the light of doom. Jump in the lifeboat with democrats or go down with the ship.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4156 Nov 12, 2012
No school today!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4157 Nov 12, 2012
Dam look what politix just ran a story on.

HILLARY.

FOR A SCHOOL KID IT PAYS TO READ A LOT AND NOT GET LOST IN THE BULL
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4158 Nov 12, 2012
MY BOY nate silver, more than likely right again.

SCHOOL TOMORROW....CAN'T BE WITH YOU TILL LATER
mother

Ballwin, MO

#4159 Nov 12, 2012
Is it really anyones business?? NO!!! Show some respect for his family!! Worry about your own problems and family! RIP Justin, you were loved by many!!
Grandma

Sugar Grove, IL

#4161 Nov 12, 2012
mother wrote:
Is it really anyones business?? NO!!! Show some respect for his family!! Worry about your own problems and family! RIP Justin, you were loved by many!!
WTF????
Gone soon enough

Romeoville, IL

#4162 Nov 12, 2012
After years of cook county and springfield "mandates" sprung on us, high taxes and not to mention two former governors behind bars, I am happy to report no more for me and my family. I am closing my business and starting over in another state. There is no changing this system only enduring it so like many more before me, I'll create a new life and a few dozen jobs somewhere else. Good luck Illinois, you're going to need it :)
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4163 Nov 12, 2012
Gone soon enough wrote:
After years of cook county and springfield "mandates" sprung on us, high taxes and not to mention two former governors behind bars, I am happy to report no more for me and my family. I am closing my business and starting over in another state. There is no changing this system only enduring it so like many more before me, I'll create a new life and a few dozen jobs somewhere else. Good luck Illinois, you're going to need it :)
Buh Bye!!!

I can't tell you how HAPPY I am to see you go too ...

Save your crocodile tears and your pathetic excuses for being a middle class destroying, greedy, profit-taking POS for the morons in the new state you're moving to.

Better yet ... move to China so you can be as greedy as possible and thank them in person for making that American flag you so proudly wave.

But be sure to tell us what your company name is too so we can all boycott your product in the meantime (just like we're doing to Applebees and Papa John's) won't you?
go ahead and leave

Cambridge, IL

#4164 Nov 12, 2012
Gone soon enough wrote:
2 THINGS. Your going to find out other states are not that much better than illinois or different. They all have good points and bad points. As far as creating a few dozen jobs else where, I don't think so. Your looking for cheap labor and total rule over anyone that might work for you. Sooner or later that will come to an end. Look at china, they are loosing work to other countries because labor costs are to high. Think I'm wrong check out cat. The CEO ran his mouth about closing down and leaving the state. 100 years from now cat will still be here. Ask John deere why they farmed out most of their casting to china and then brought it back to the states. "poor workmanship". You will get what you pay for. Enough said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 30 min Bigdaddy 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min sonicfilter 1,124,815
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,264
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Boy G 50,587
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs