Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4072 Nov 5, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
Romney claims that Obama hasn't brought the parties together. Pretty hard to do when the Republicans have done everything possible in trying to make Obama's policies a failure, over the benefit of the country, in their attempt to make him a one term president. If America elects Romney, they will get what they deserve. More welfare for the rich, little for the poor, and the middle class will bear the brunt of the tax paying.
Thank God, americans are realizing, just in time, that Romney is way too inconsistant to be our leader...And, the Republican's treachery will cost them, for years to come...The GOP needs to seriously, re-think their future.....

Location hidden

#4073 Nov 5, 2012
Secret identity wrote:
"If I can't fix the economy in three years, then I will be a one term President"
B. Hussein Obama, September 2008.
Let's be sure he finally tells the truth.
If that's all you got, see you in 2016....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4076 Nov 5, 2012
Blue balls Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If that's all you got, see you in 2016....
Sure Romney will be reelected President in 2016.

You really should try and find a woman (or a fella) depending on your preference, I'm thinking the latter for your blue balls problem though.

In January the empty chair finally gets filled, aren't you excited?!!?

Wednesday morning Barry Soetoro and Sasquatch starts packing!
christian

West Frankfort, IL

#4077 Nov 5, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Romney will be reelected President in 2016.
You really should try and find a woman (or a fella) depending on your preference, I'm thinking the latter for your blue balls problem though.
In January the empty chair finally gets filled, aren't you excited?!!?
Wednesday morning Barry Soetoro and Sasquatch starts packing!
will not vote for a occult member, whether he's Demo or Repu. Not drinking the kool-aid

Location hidden

#4078 Nov 5, 2012
christian wrote:
<quoted text>will not vote for a occult member, whether he's Demo or Repu. Not drinking the kool-aid
Well then vote for the Muslim. Your choice.

Enjoy Sharia law.
kryptomite

Waterloo, IL

#4080 Nov 5, 2012
To believe that President Obama is a muslim, and that he wasn't born an American, makes you one of the dumbest people in the country Buck. That's why anything you post can't be taken seriously. You are way out there. Looking forward to reading your stupid whining posts for the next 4 years. Be looking forward to your posts in these next few days also. Pure entertainment.
RCP

Midlothian, IL

#4081 Nov 5, 2012
Ohio-------Obama +5
Wisconsin--Obama +3
Iowa-------Obama +5
Nevada-----Obama +4
Reality---Romney + Tears
Election = Over

Location hidden

#4082 Nov 6, 2012
...NOBLE ACHIEVEMENT.....Last month's added jobs total, signaled, President Obama's having now....RECOVERED THE TOTAL OF ALL JOBS LOST, DURING THE BUSH RECESSION.....

Location hidden

#4083 Nov 6, 2012
Obama starts packing tomorrow!
Luka Brazzi

Marion, IL

#4084 Nov 6, 2012
Could it be that Obarmy refused to release his college records because he registered as a foreign student with a foreign (Indonesian )passport, and had his education funded by US foreign aid programs all the way through Occidental, Columbia ( where none of his poli sci classmates remember him) and Harvard?

I don't think we'll ever learn the truth about this guy.

Location hidden

#4085 Nov 6, 2012
..Another four years, might actually help ya....
abc123

Waterloo, IL

#4086 Nov 6, 2012
labno for sure
Olive

Carterville, IL

#4088 Nov 6, 2012
Hey Roundy, Obama wins another four years. Way to call'em Nostradamus. All the lies, all the shrieking and the efforts to "make Obama a one term President" failed. If the Republican party wants to win elections, the first thing they need to do is get rid of idiots like you. The jury is in. They have found you have shitforbrains. Told ya! Ha-Ha!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#4089 Nov 6, 2012
Hi dumbass's guess who won?

NATE SILVER CALLED IT TWO WEEKS AGO!
voter

West Frankfort, IL

#4090 Nov 6, 2012
Thank you God
louise

Sugar Grove, IL

#4091 Nov 6, 2012
This nation is dead.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4092 Nov 7, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
Don't you look stupid.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4093 Nov 7, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
Could it be that tax deadbeat Romney uses a questionable charity through the Mormon church to hide his tax dollars that should be payed to support the country that he wants to lead. Seems he changed it in 2010. The last year that he allowed to be viewed. I wonder why? You Romney supporters are such tools. The filthy rich use guys like you to continue to recieve welfare for the filthy rich, just because they know that you guys idolize the filthy rich.
I don't think we will ever learn the truth about this guy.
I'm hoping that the legal challenge to what he did is still going strong. Just because he lost doesn't mean he shouldn't face the law.
Ted sucks

Carterville, IL

#4094 Nov 7, 2012
I wonder if Ted Nugent is dead or in jail? I'm cool with ether one.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#4095 Nov 7, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
Hey Moron, how do you like your crow? We all know what your having for breakfast today. Chow down Corky, you have a mountain of crow to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Eman 1,124,868
Amy 10-21 6 min PEllen 4
Abby 10-21 14 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]