beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3950 Nov 1, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
This election is about leadership period beware. Failures are reserved for conservatives. The attempted destruction of the economy under Bush's 8 years of the failures, Bush and your Iraq war, failures of leadrship at FEMA during Katrina, and now Romney. More food stamps from the because of inept conservatives wrecking the economy during the Bush years. I will keep laughing. Obabm will win by a huge margin. No one wants to go back to a conservative president, even a fake flip flopper like Romney. 5 More days until we hear 4 more years or moronic doomsday crybaby loser conservatives preaching sky is falling lies as the economy continues to improve around them. Maybe you should think about packing Buck. America just won't be your kind of place when the people re elect President Obama. As far as your past hero Bush, he will be lucky if he avoids war crime criminal charges in the future for sending troups to their deaths on a wrong hunch. I bet that you still blindly support that decision. That makes you just as guilty.
leadership? Like the kind Obamy showed in Benghazi? Economy improving? More than 65% of jobs under this failure have been part time, temporary, lasting less than 90 days, with no benefits! If you worked 1 hour for one day, Obama considers that a job! Woohoo! Roll out the barrels! I can't wait to see the liar in chiefs jobs report tomorrow! With Obama, its all about the lies, anyway.....keep watching MSNBC, fool!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3951 Nov 1, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
This election is about leadership period beware. Failures are reserved for conservatives. The attempted destruction of the economy under Bush's 8 years of the failures, Bush and your Iraq war, failures of leadrship at FEMA during Katrina, and now Romney. More food stamps from the because of inept conservatives wrecking the economy during the Bush years. I will keep laughing. Obabm will win by a huge margin. No one wants to go back to a conservative president, even a fake flip flopper like Romney. 5 More days until we hear 4 more years or moronic doomsday crybaby loser conservatives preaching sky is falling lies as the economy continues to improve around them. Maybe you should think about packing Buck. America just won't be your kind of place when the people re elect President Obama. As far as your past hero Bush, he will be lucky if he avoids war crime criminal charges in the future for sending troups to their deaths on a wrong hunch. I bet that you still blindly support that decision. That makes you just as guilty.
Come on Sodomite, really? Are you that dumb?

Obama's Eviction Notice: November 2012
According to liberal logic and ObamaMath, Bush adding $4 TRILLION in 8 years was "unpatriotic and an utter failure." Obama adding $6 TRILLION in only four years is "heading in the right direction." Translation: "Bush destroyed things by borrowing money from China. So Obama is borrowing twice as much money from China to fix what Bush broke (by borrowing too much money)."
Admit it liberals! This sounds really ignorant when said out loud, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#3952 Nov 1, 2012
Oh, and if Bush "does prison time for war crime" EVERY single DEMOCRAT that voted in favor of going to war will go with him. It must suck to be that dumb. lol

Good luck with that.

5 more days.
Luka Brazzi

Marion, IL

#3953 Nov 1, 2012
Chris Christie's invite and presser with the SCOAMF in Chief had more to do with Chris's re-election bid in 2013 than anything else. The Mittster played it right again by not falling into the MSM's trap by making a big deal out of it, and thereby limiting the news coverage. Buh-Bye Barmy!

Location hidden

#3954 Nov 1, 2012

Location hidden

#3955 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt Romney gave millions to charity. Joe Biden gave $369.
I'm really struggling to work out what all the fuss is about over this one. It seems to me to be much ado about nothing. Breaking news: Mitt Romney is very rich. He also gave millions and millions of dollars to charity and to the taxman.
In the early hours of this morning, some 550 pages of Mitt Romney's tax returns and a 2011 tax summary were released by his campaign. Just after dawn, there was a long campaign conference call for bleary-eyed reporters in which an accountant (who sounded exactly like you'd imagine Mitt Romney's accountant would sound) went into details of Mitt millions in mind-numbing detail.
There was an air of grumpy efficency about the call, which was led by Ben Ginsberg, who was George W. Bush's lawyer during the Florida election recount in 2000. At one point Ginsberg noted that 26 people from Chicago were listening into the proceedings, a reference to the Obama campaign headquarters.
So what were the headlines? He raked in about $42 million in 2010 and 2011. His effective tax rate was just below 14 percent, lower than that for many American taxpayers. He paid $6.2 million to the taxman and donated a staggering $7 million to charity, including $4.1 million to the Mormon church.
OK, so Mormons are supposed to tithe 10 percent of their income. But it's to Romney's immense credit that he promised to do this in his youth and followed through with that - to the tune of scores of millions (maybe hundreds of millions) of dollars throughout his life.
In fact, in those two years, he paid 16 percent of his income to charity, compared to, er, 2.6 percent by Newt Gingrich.
And what about President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in the run-up to their 2008 campaign?
USA Today broke it down here. In 2007, the Obamas gave more than $240,000 to charity, about 5.7 percent of their income. The Bidens gave an average of $369 to charity a year for the decade before he moved to the Naval Observatory - about 0.3 percent of their income. Back in 1997, then veep Al Gore and his then wife Tipper gave $353.
Since becoming veep, Biden hasn't become much more generous. In 2010, he gave $5,350, about 1.4 percent of income. That same year, Romney gave some $3 million. The national average is about three percent.
As far as we know, Romney scrupulously adhered to all US tax laws. No one has accused him of tax evasion.
What we hear is: Funds in the Cayman Islands! Swiss bank account!
So will all this hurt Romney politically? The Obama campaign and White House clearly thinks so. An Obama guest for tonight's State of the Union will be Warren Buffett's secretary, a crude nod to the familiar Democratic trope about the secretary being subject to higher tax rates than Buffett himself.
Much of the media also thinks so. Covering the story, CNN made repeated use of the term "the one percent" - a blatant assimilation of the cry from the Occupy Wall Street movement.
In Britain and much the rest of Europe, immense personal wealth often breeds resentment. In the United States, not so much. Certainly, Americans want economic fairness and equal opportuity. But belief in capitalism and the notion that by striving hard you too can become wealthy remain are enduring American traits.
Last week, Romney was stunningly inept in his handling of questions about his tax returns, humming and hawing, prevaricating, stonewalling and then finally, in defeat in South Carolina, agreeing to release documents.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3957 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt's answer to american workers..... www.bainport.com ,,,hope he loses....
Negative Nancy

Columbia, IL

#3958 Nov 1, 2012
VOTE LIBERTARIAN! Tell the Democrats and republicans to kiss your a$$.

Location hidden

#3960 Nov 1, 2012
5 days until Barry Soetoro starts packing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3961 Nov 1, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
5 days until Barry Soetoro starts packing.
You'll still be here after Tuesday, right?

Location hidden

#3962 Nov 1, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You'll still be here after Tuesday, right?
Yes I will Blue Balls Forever.

5 Days until we are saying President Elect Romney.

Location hidden

#3963 Nov 1, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
All the demoicrats that supported the Iraq war are just as responsible as the republicans. Obama was against it. Kind of long winded there buck. Relax. In 5 more days, we will all support whoever is elected by the people of the United States, right?. I mean, isn't that the way it works. As opposed to insulting and working against everything that he does because you lost? No wait, most of the republican congressmen signed a pledge over the service of the people. That's leadership for you.
LOL @ demoicrats! You misspelled demonrats!
Tea Party Patriot

Munster, IN

#3964 Nov 1, 2012
5 more days before Romny returns are freedom guns stoled by Oscummer and the dumbocruds.

i want my countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback

i want my countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback countryback

barbaque sauce!!!

Location hidden

#3966 Nov 1, 2012
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
5 more days before Romny returns are freedom guns stoled by Oscummer and the dumbocruds.
barbaque sauce!!!
Funny you would find another thing Obama did that got Americans killed something to joke about.

It's OK, you won't be laughing in 5 Days, when Obama starts packing. So keep on laughing until then.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

#3967 Nov 1, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
<quoted text> Funny you would find another thing Obama did that got Americans killed something to joke about.
It's OK, you won't be laughing in 5 Days, when Obama starts packing. So keep on laughing until then.
Go back to Blackville you muslime luving libtard!
Mr Kock

Saint Louis, MO

#3968 Nov 1, 2012
Keep up the good work.
You are worth every dollar!
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3969 Nov 1, 2012
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Careful, your desperation is showing.
Mitt Romney

Chicago, IL

#3970 Nov 1, 2012
Mr Kock wrote:
Keep up the good work.
You are worth every dollar!
<quoted text>
I dont have any dollars cause Ocrumber took all of the americas dollares and gave them to the muslime brotherhood to atack the embasy troops as he wached from his hd tv in the situation room with Wolf Blitzer.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

#3971 Nov 1, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, your desperation is showing.
You are a libatard

if you look there is a imposter pretending to be me to make me look bad but i dont look bad because i can see the location of the poster so he is the one that looked bad because he got cought when i am the real patriot and the other one is not he is not troop supoorter like me so dont let him fool you to thingk he is me when he is not me because i am me.

stop lying bucky and suport the america

Romny2012
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

#3972 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have any dollars cause Ocrumber took all of the americas dollares and gave them to the muslime brotherhood to atack the embasy troops as he wached from his hd tv in the situation room with Wolf Blitzer.
Nice try dumbocrud trying to imposter me.

your fear of the huge Romny leed in all swingstates is showing

you wont be laughing come november 7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,142,553
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,725
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 700
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,863
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,589
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM