Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3927 Oct 31, 2012
What party fought against Civil rights? Democrats

What party was against women voting? Democrats

Why was the KKK started? Democrats started the KKK to fight against Republicans and blacks for fighting for equality.

What party does the Black Panthers belong to? Democrat.

Nothing but a history of racism.

Oh and here is some more on the fraud in charge for you.

CBS News has released a clip of an interview by Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes on Sep. 12 with President Barack Obama that indicates Obama knew the assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya was a premeditated terror attack--and suggests the White House later deceived the public by blaming protests against an anti-Islam video. CBS chose not to air the clip for over a month--but did air Obama’s attack on Romney that same night.

Obama told Kroft that the attack in Benghazi was different from the violent protest at the U.S. embassy in Cairo: "You're right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt, and my suspicion is, is that there are folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start."

Obama's remarks pointed towards a premeditated attack, in contrast to the story the White House went on to tell for weeks.

CBS chose not to air that portion of the interview with President Obama--not even in the days and weeks that followed, when it was highly relevant--first to the question of the nature of the Benghazi attack, then to the question of whether the president had in fact called it an act of terror from the start.

According to Fox News, the clip first appeared online on Oct. 19. It was embedded Oct. 24 in an article by CBS News’ Sharyl Attkisson.

What CBS chose to air, instead, was President Obama’s attack on his Republican rival, Mitt Romney, who had criticized the administration’s apologetic response to the Cairo demonstration.
Obama said Romney “seems to have a tendency to shoot first and aim later.” That portion of the interview aired immediately, and drove the news for days. Obama’s comment suggesting that the attack had been premeditated was not aired.

Attkisson reported this week that emails linking an Al Qaeda affiliate to the Benghazi attack had been sent to the White House Situation Room just over two hours after the attack had begun. The emails suggest that the Obama administration knew from the outset that the Benghazi attack had been a terrorist attack--and that it knowingly misled the public when it repeatedly claimed there was no evidence of terrorist involvement.

When the video story unraveled, the White House tried to argue that President Obama had called the Benghazi attack an act of terror all along. In the second presidential debate, the President famously pointed to his Sep. 12 statement in the Rose Garden as proof, though his reference to “acts of terror” on that occasion had been general and not specific to the Benghazi attack, which he implied had been provoked by the video.

The new CBS footage suggests that Obama did, in fact, describe the Benghazi attacks as premeditated terrorism--not in the Rose Garden but in the White House itself, in a portion of an interview that did not air until more than a month later.

During that time, both CBS and Obama could have referred to the interview, but did not--likely because doing so would have vindicated Obama at the cost of exposing his subsequent deceit.

The fact that CBS refrained from publishing the critical clip from the interview widens the political scandal surrounding Benghazi into a media scandal.

National Public Radio’s Mara Liasson criticized CBS on Fox News Special Report yesterday, saying that CBS ought to have made the entire interview with Obama available immediately, in the public interest.

Location hidden

#3928 Oct 31, 2012
"Hey if your wife goes to heaven she gets to work in the kitchen. Oh, the polls reveal that Romney gets 0% of the black vote. Is that racist?" Well, if blacks are voting for Obama because he is black, you are damn right that is racist, and no, he won't get all of the black vote, I know hundreds of blacks voting for Romney. Not all blacks drink the Kool-Aid. Also, you can leave my wife out of things you racist fuck.

Thanks.
Pubert

Carterville, IL

#3929 Oct 31, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
"Hey if your wife goes to heaven she gets to work in the kitchen. Oh, the polls reveal that Romney gets 0% of the black vote. Is that racist?" Well, if blacks are voting for Obama because he is black, you are damn right that is racist, and no, he won't get all of the black vote, I know hundreds of blacks voting for Romney. Not all blacks drink the Kool-Aid. Also, you can leave my wife out of things you racist fuck.
Thanks.
Sure you do. Your the one that brought your wife and kids into this. Working in the kitchen is the Mormon doctrine. If you think it's racist talk to your boy Mittens about that.
Pubert

Carterville, IL

#3930 Oct 31, 2012
Tenny

Overland Park, KS

#3931 Oct 31, 2012
I dont believe your wife is black. I dont believe anything you say. You look like a fool.
Tea Party Patriot

Carterville, IL

#3932 Oct 31, 2012
Hey feck the both you. The only thing butt face puberg and i agrre on is buck maserbait is no conservitive. Buck you kinda sound like republacan but you dont no shit. Just stfu. You lye like dog. You not conservitive you are libural scumbag. Pubic is gay. you are poal smoker
tosha tucker

Herrin, IL

#3933 Oct 31, 2012
i think the shit your talking is bull your not going to bring my family into your drama so you can leave my family's name out of your mouth and leave it off the internet that is so stupid it does not make you cool just to let you no your not going to make friends that way don't you no

Location hidden

#3934 Oct 31, 2012
kryptomite

Columbia, IL

#3936 Oct 31, 2012
Romney in the position to flip flop again. Has to decide if his anti FEMA stance was a good thing. Stupid people still support this poor excuse for a leader. You Republican/ Conservatives/ Teabaggers/ Whatevers sure know how to pick them. Bush, then Sarah, and now Mitt. There is a reason that you lost the presidency last time, and your continuing stupidity will insure a loss yet again. And may I say, a well deserved loss, again. I'm against FEMA, no wait, I'm now for FEMA No wait, I'm pro life, but wait, there could be exceptions. You conservatives all need your heads examined. Thats if you don't twist your heads off trying to figure where Romney stands on anything. Funny stuff.
Pubert

Carterville, IL

#3937 Oct 31, 2012
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Hey feck the both you. The only thing butt face puberg and i agrre on is buck maserbait is no conservitive.
I never said that you moron. We don't agree on this.
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Buck you kinda sound like republacan but you dont no shit. Just stfu. You lye like dog.
^This is the only thing we agree on.^ Glad we got that cleared up.
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
You not conservitive you are libural scumbag.

Only in your twisted world.
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Pubic is gay. you are poal smoker
Wow that really hurts, especially coming from such well spoken and eloquent person such as yourself. I consider you the T.S. Elliot of this thread. You really got me with that one.

Location hidden

#3938 Oct 31, 2012
When did Palin run? lol, dumb ass! 5 days until Barry starts to pack.
Gumby

Chicago Heights, IL

#3939 Oct 31, 2012
This just in.....president Webster was attacked and eaten by Guv Chris Christie! He thought he was a large Hershey Kiss!
Luka Brazzi

Marion, IL

#3940 Oct 31, 2012
T.S, Elliot...Obarmy is gone

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3941 Nov 1, 2012
Gumby wrote:
This just in.....president Webster was attacked and eaten by Guv Chris Christie! He thought he was a large Hershey Kiss!
Thanks again...for helping the INDEPENDENT'S DECIDE....

Location hidden

#3942 Nov 1, 2012
Obama on hurricane sandy: "We leave no one behind."

One word: Benghazi.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3944 Nov 1, 2012
Buck Masterson wrote:
Obama on hurricane sandy: "We leave no one behind."
One word: Benghazi.
NO PROOF OF MISSHANDLING, yet?

Location hidden

#3945 Nov 1, 2012
5 Days until Obama starts packing.

Palin ran for V.P. NOT President. Glad I could help you out there Sodomite.

Location hidden

#3946 Nov 1, 2012
"Tea Party Patriot" Now I understand, from the way you talk you must be a Paulbot!

Yeah, poor fella, I can't get mad at you. Maybe Paul can run in the next election, he will on be 105, he still has a shot!

lol
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3947 Nov 1, 2012
kryptomite wrote:
Another good example of romnesia Bucky. Palin was picked to run for vice president....remember?.Of course you don't. Just another example of poor, and embarrassing, choices served up by conservatives. At least Gov. Christie knows when to abandon a sinking ship. One of the few smart ones. And don't forget Bush. Remember him. Of course you don't. I'll be laughing all the way to the voting booth.
This election is about Obama and all of his failires! From high unemployment, to his 6 trillion in added debt to the 50% increase in food stamps since he has been in. Sinking ship? Obama is polling at 47%! Terrible for an incumbent!Keep laughing! Delusional people always do!

Location hidden

#3948 Nov 1, 2012
5 more days until the Failure in Chief starts packing. Sadly, I almost want to see him reelected. The House and Senate will more then likely go Republican, and I'd love to see Obama Impeached for treason.

Kinda makes me feel bad for Clinton. He was impeached for banging a chubby chick, and Obama had Americans sodomized and murdered, while he watched in HD.

They should open up a cell for him in Guantanamo Bay with the other Muslim terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,080
Deat Abby 12-16 3 min edogxxx 52
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 min Go Blue Forever 20
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 24 min africhaiti 1
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 3 hr Rest of the story 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News