yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3865 Oct 30, 2012
beware wrote:
<quoted text> Obama made a bad situation worse! How are we gonna pay back the trillions.

Remember, Biden and Hillary both voted for the war in Iraq. Biden lied in the debate and denied it. Hillary is so stupid she now claims she got "duped" by Bush. Imagine that!
First, pay back is comming in the form of jobs. You do remember jobs don't you?

Second, if they would have voted against it, they would have been labeled as un-american.

Good old republican and democrat spin cycle at it's best!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3866 Oct 30, 2012
Sorry, that is an activity that your "type" participates in.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3867 Oct 30, 2012
Just like Romney saying, because of the storm on the east coast. He would delay his campaining.

B.S. I sat on interstate 80 for 40 mins. last night because he was at a sod farm out side of davenport Iowa. They had the roads blocked off.

Then I get home and see this crap on the news.
CBS NEWS NO LESS.

You all should buy stock in whirlpool or westinghouse. They sell washing machines that have great spin cycles!

Oh!, I forgot. They shipped those jobs overseas under Bush and G.E. owns part of that and they paid no taxes lately!!!!!!!!!!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3868 Oct 30, 2012
yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>First, pay back is comming in the form of jobs. You do remember jobs don't you?
Second, if they would have voted against it, they would have been labeled as un-american.
Good old republican and democrat spin cycle at it's best!
jobs, huh? Maybe you should whine to Obama about that? He can't seem to find any! Gm will never pay back the 30 billion! Oh well, what's it matter? Un-American? They voted for the war, Biden lies that he did, and Hillary pleads stupid! I don't remember jobs, Obama doesn't either!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3869 Oct 30, 2012
Beware wrote:
How about you give me answers to post #3813.....3814......3817.....3 826.

WOW, I CAN HEAR THE WASHING MACHINE STARTING UP!

All I got were insults, no answers.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3870 Oct 30, 2012
yes sir wrote:
Just like Romney saying, because of the storm on the east coast. He would delay his campaining.
B.S. I sat on interstate 80 for 40 mins. last night because he was at a sod farm out side of davenport Iowa. They had the roads blocked off.
Then I get home and see this crap on the news.
CBS NEWS NO LESS.
You all should buy stock in whirlpool or westinghouse. They sell washing machines that have great spin cycles!
Oh!, I forgot. They shipped those jobs overseas under Bush and G.E. owns part of that and they paid no taxes lately!!!!!!!!!!
G.E, huh? Obama approved of their business practices so much that he appointed their CEO Jeffery Immelt to his "jobs" council. Oh, he was G.E. s CEO since 2001, during them bad Bush years!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3871 Oct 30, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> jobs, huh? Maybe you should whine to Obama about that? He can't seem to find any! Gm will never pay back the 30 billion! Oh well, what's it matter? Un-American? They voted for the war, Biden lies that he did, and Hillary pleads stupid! I don't remember jobs, Obama doesn't either!
You keep this spin cycle going don't you?

Did G.M. creat any new jobs? How do you know they won't pay back the money in jobs. Or spin off jobs of small companys.
Isn't that what Romneys keeps saying save the small businesss?

If you would have stood on the street corner after 9/11 and said anything about not going to war with irag. People would have killed you> get real!!!!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3872 Oct 30, 2012
Beware wrote:
By the way, I'm not any type!

Not democrat or republican.

Both spin shit..........

I believe in whats real..here and now. Not what some PR. PERSON FEEDS ME.

LIKE I SAID LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REPEAT, "WHERE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE."

By the way thank you for all the negative judging!!!!!!!!!!
That way I know your reading my post.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3873 Oct 30, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> G.E, huh? Obama approved of their business practices so much that he appointed their CEO Jeffery Immelt to his "jobs" council. Oh, he was G.E. s CEO since 2001, during them bad Bush years!
You said it, I didn't.
He figured if they could screw the gov. out of taxes and get a refund.
Put him to work for the gov.

Remember this;

Keep your friends close....keep your enemeys closer!!!!!!!!!!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3874 Oct 30, 2012
enemies......
I'm a bad boy..........

Don't get me grammer cops
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3875 Oct 30, 2012
yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>You keep this spin cycle going don't you?
Did G.M. creat any new jobs? How do you know they won't pay back the money in jobs. Or spin off jobs of small companys.
Isn't that what Romneys keeps saying save the small businesss?
If you would have stood on the street corner after 9/11 and said anything about not going to war with irag. People would have killed you> get real!!!!
they haven't paid any where near the 30 billion they owe then you have Obama running around saying that he saved the auto industry. How many jobs will they add? 30 billion dollars worth? As far as Iraq, Biden and Hillary both voted for it and Afghanistan. Remember , when she got up and gave that crazy" I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you disagree with this administration, somehow you're unpatriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans , and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration! " she said that in April of 2003, one month after she approved to authorize the use of force in Iraq. She believed it was the right thing to do then, for political reasons, tried to separate her self from her vote. Typical, John Kerry did the same thing! All these smart people got "duped" by the idiot Bush. Says more about them then about Bush! You exaggerate, nobody would have been killed. I don't know of anyone having been killed for not supporting the invasion.
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3876 Oct 30, 2012
Sperm burped wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hear the sperm gurgling in your throat.
that sound will be coming from your wife, she just left here! Nice tramp stamp!
Hurricane Mitt

Munster, IN

#3877 Oct 30, 2012
Hurricane update: Former disgraced one-term governer Mitt Romney contiues his campaign of hate and lies without pause.

With dozens and dozens of Americans dying, exiled one-term governer Romney smirks and laughs at his hate rallies with total disregard for all life.

The disgusting booted out of office governer then goes to regularly scheduled campaign rallies to sell hate propoganda and Obama monkey t-shirts.

He then has the sickening nerve to call it a disaster relief fund even though he personally pockets all the money.

How sickening can this inhuman disgrace get?
beware

Hazel Crest, IL

#3878 Oct 30, 2012
Hurricane Mitt wrote:
Hurricane update: Former disgraced one-term governer Mitt Romney contiues his campaign of hate and lies without pause.
With dozens and dozens of Americans dying, exiled one-term governer Romney smirks and laughs at his hate rallies with total disregard for all life.
The disgusting booted out of office governer then goes to regularly scheduled campaign rallies to sell hate propoganda and Obama monkey t-shirts.
He then has the sickening nerve to call it a disaster relief fund even though he personally pockets all the money.
How sickening can this inhuman disgrace get?
monkey t shirts? What a lie! The libs are scared! Obama polling at 47% in head to head against Romney! Oh no!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3879 Oct 30, 2012
Libya wrote:
<quoted text>
23,000,000 fellow Americans out of work
46,000,000 fellow Americans living in poverty
5 TRILLION dollars pissed down the drain.
Libya
Obamanablecare
And I am supposed to vote blue. I don't think so pumpkin.
If you are unable to recall, just how crushed we were, in 2008...Voting should'nt be your first priority.....
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3880 Oct 30, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> they haven't paid any where near the 30 billion they owe then you have Obama running around saying that he saved the auto industry. How many jobs will they add? 30 billion dollars worth? As far as Iraq, Biden and Hillary both voted for it and Afghanistan. Remember , when she got up and gave that crazy" I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you disagree with this administration, somehow you're unpatriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans , and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration! " she said that in April of 2003, one month after she approved to authorize the use of force in Iraq. She believed it was the right thing to do then, for political reasons, tried to separate her self from her vote. Typical, John Kerry did the same thing! All these smart people got "duped" by the idiot Bush. Says more about them then about Bush! You exaggerate, nobody would have been killed. I don't know of anyone having been killed for not supporting the invasion.
Are you sure your a republican?

No these people didn't get duped.

You used the term right........political reasons.

No one had the correct information because Bush and his team were asleep or let it happen witch ever you choose to believe.

So everyone jumped on the band wagon and look what it cost us.

I don't like Obama but he didn't rush to judgement on libya.
Those people over there knew the risk, they get paid big money to be in that situation. They choose the situation. They could have left anytime they wanted to.

We need to stop playing politics with american lives.

If we didn't have a party run system "republican or democrat". We would more than likely have a lot of good people run for office.

As it is when you run for office, the min. you say rep. or dem. You have a big target on your back. Most people may agree with your policies but look at your party line. Then vote on you.

Go look at the last debate....both agree on pretty much everything. Somethings they differ on. But not much.

Jon huntsman...chris c......both good.
Not in anyones pocket>

Lot of good dem. also.

Take that title away and get better people to run.
Take big money out and get better people to run
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3881 Oct 30, 2012
BEWARE...YOUR A LOSER.

You don't want to debate, you just want to insult people.

Come back when you grow up and can hold a conversation.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

#3882 Oct 30, 2012
Sorry boys, my mom just told me supper is ready.
So I have to go eat and do homework.
We shall talk later.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3883 Oct 30, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If you are unable to recall, just how crushed we were, in 2008...Voting should'nt be your first priority.....
It will take Mitt at least 2 years to fix the mess that Obama has created on top of what the Democrats created between 2006-2008. He sure has his work ahead of him!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3884 Oct 30, 2012
yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure your a republican?
No these people didn't get duped.
You used the term right........political reasons.
No one had the correct information because Bush and his team were asleep or let it happen witch ever you choose to believe.
So everyone jumped on the band wagon and look what it cost us.
I don't like Obama but he didn't rush to judgement on libya.
Those people over there knew the risk, they get paid big money to be in that situation. They choose the situation. They could have left anytime they wanted to.
We need to stop playing politics with american lives.
If we didn't have a party run system "republican or democrat". We would more than likely have a lot of good people run for office.
As it is when you run for office, the min. you say rep. or dem. You have a big target on your back. Most people may agree with your policies but look at your party line. Then vote on you.
Go look at the last debate....both agree on pretty much everything. Somethings they differ on. But not much.
Jon huntsman...chris c......both good.
Not in anyones pocket>
Lot of good dem. also.
Take that title away and get better people to run.
Take big money out and get better people to run
Barry knew what was going on, he had those men slaughtered and did nothing about it because he is a coward!! The Muslim Brotherhood that he gave one and a half million dollars of tax payers money were behind the slayings. Obama is a treasonous prick and he needs to spend the last of his days in Gitmo with the other terrorists. 7 Days, and he starts packing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Guru 187,432
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,898
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 90
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,715
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Whiny1 5,919
Important! 7 hr Vote 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]