|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If you have any real proof of assignable blame, for the terrorist attacks, in Benghazi, squeek up, my all means....?
wait a second, you called it a terrorist attack... That's more than Obama did. He, and his minions, lied and said it was because of some uprising all over some you tube video. Yes, there is proof and it's coming out , regardless of all the lies Obama is telling during his cover up! He couldn't even cover it up right! Incompetence, through and through!
reader

Carrier Mills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha you think you can lie about iraq and 911
Everyone nose Bush inherited 911 from clinton and iraq was a response to take out Sadam for the terrorits attack on the country. whats wrong do you have Obamabaloney. Even war hero Jonathan McKain said on the Jay Leno show that Sadam was responseble for the 911 attacks you fool.
Mckain even proofed the other day on the news that it was black muslim lover Colin Powell that started the Iraq war to stop the nuclear bombs Sadam was sending to Al qiada. Some of the weapins were even found because i saw it many years ago on Hannity so you can lie about the Iraqs and such but we tru patriots all saw it.
I laugh at your total blind to facts shucking and jiving while Obama monkeys with jobless rates during his hurrican
Bush did not inherit 9/11 from Clinton, Bush was already in office when 9/11 happened and Colin Powell did not want to start a war with Iraq because Sudum was not responsable for 9/11. Dick Claney already had the contract with Hailburten to rebuild with the cost going to the taxpayers . And No weapons were found either. The main reason this war was started was because of greed for the OIL.
Jim

Carrier Mills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
were did you get that bias libtard poll from up you butt.
It has been proven time and time again that if you reverse the polls and remove the dumbocrats then Romny will in landslide
it is also been been provened that the Obummer polster is a gay and skewing polls in his favor.
truth
stop the endless death toll from the countless terrorist attacks under the obummer years.
Bush = 8 years of keeping american safe
Obummer = 4 years of muslime rule and thousends of american deaths at hands of Obummer allies
take our contry back romney 2012
yea YOU call Bush keeping America safe for eight years,I bet the families of the 9-11 attack would tell you something totally different! I would be ashamed if I were you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Nate Silver &#8207;@fivethirtyeight

CAN'T BELIEVE METOROLOGISTS USED MATH AND SCIENCE TO PREDICT THIS STORM. THEY MUST BE MAGIC WIZARDS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Romney: science? Who needs science when I have my itchy magic underwear that keeps my nipples warm.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The liberals are nervous! Obama is trying to look presisidential with the hurricane , yet he blew it on Benghazi ! Dispatch Biden and the paid fainters!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Business Insider: Why Romney’s false Jeep claim is “the type of fear-mongering that no one wants in a president.” LG

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
The liberals are nervous! Obama is trying to look presisidential with the hurricane , yet he blew it on Benghazi ! Dispatch Biden and the paid fainters!!!
Obama doesn't have to LOOK presidential you America-hating moron, he IS the POTUS.

Your boy Romney the Grifter is trying to not look like a pathologically lying scumbag sociopath but, so far, no success.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
<quoted text> wait a second, you called it a terrorist attack... That's more than Obama did. He, and his minions, lied and said it was because of some uprising all over some you tube video. Yes, there is proof and it's coming out , regardless of all the lies Obama is telling during his cover up! He couldn't even cover it up right! Incompetence, through and through!
NO PROOF, EH? Bigshot....just more BS?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
Still No PROOF?????? Time to apologize and MAN UP....
Libya

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Still No PROOF?????? Time to apologize and MAN UP....
23,000,000 fellow Americans out of work
46,000,000 fellow Americans living in poverty
5 TRILLION dollars pissed down the drain.
Libya
Obamanablecare

And I am supposed to vote blue. I don't think so pumpkin.
From Mexico With Love

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

kryptomite wrote:
They were in charge when 911 ocurred. They were in charge for 8 years as the economy was tanking. They tried to make anyone opposing their rush to war in Iraq look like a friend of Bin Ladin. They are responsible for the loss of our troups lives plus the billions spent there, all on a hunch that was proven wrong. Their current hero, Romney, wanted to let the financial and auto industries fail. Designed the very medicare system that he now opposes. He has flip flopped on about everything he has proposed including abortion. What kind of idiots would want to return to the same inept leadership that got us in this mess in the first place. Guys like Beware, that's who. how are those Bush freedom fries tasting to you now Beware. Scary. I mentioned Bush again. He is such an embarrassment to the Republican party. Why is that Beware? Let me answer that. Because he represents failure. Republican failure.
One, Bush has been out of office for FOUR DAMN YEARS. Two, 9/11 happened because of all of the cuts to programs that was in place to secure the country by Slick Willy Clinton. Three, Iraq, AND Afghanistan wars were voted on by the DEMOCRAT HOUSE and SENATE. Four, for the First two years of Obama's illegal presidency, he had a super majority and did NOTHING but increase debt by trillions of dollars, and sent businesses over seas.

Democrat policy is a failure at best. 7 Days until Obama and his Sasquatch bitch starts packing.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

At first,you where in utter shock...Up next you laughed because it was kind of funny in the beginning...Then you got annoyed,which made you a little mad at times....and then you got frustrated...and finally you became numb to it....You where in denial for a moment,only because you had family members suffering with the sickness....So at last,you just embraced the fact that liberalism is truly a mental disorder!!!! I know, I know it hurts sometime to have to accept the truth!!
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Still No PROOF?????? Time to apologize and MAN UP....
apologize? You're cracked! Obamas incompetence got four Americans killed! He should apologize to the father of Tyrone Wood! Obama shook the man's hand knowing that his failure to act got his son killed. Mr wood said Obama couldn't even look him in the eye. Obama knew what he did. We know too.....that's why Obama won't answer any questions about it but it ain't going away! What a weasel!
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have to LOOK presidential you America-hating moron, he IS the POTUS.
Your boy Romney the Grifter is trying to not look like a pathologically lying scumbag sociopath but, so far, no success.
Too bad he didn't do the presidential thing and save them four Americans! Oh, he lied and went campaigning. Party! Party! Why don't Obama go out and lower the sea levels like he said would happen in 08? Romneys coming on strong!! Are you scared, punk?
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

kryptomite wrote:
They were in charge when 911 ocurred. They were in charge for 8 years as the economy was tanking. They tried to make anyone opposing their rush to war in Iraq look like a friend of Bin Ladin. They are responsible for the loss of our troups lives plus the billions spent there, all on a hunch that was proven wrong. Their current hero, Romney, wanted to let the financial and auto industries fail. Designed the very medicare system that he now opposes. He has flip flopped on about everything he has proposed including abortion. What kind of idiots would want to return to the same inept leadership that got us in this mess in the first place. Guys like Beware, that's who. how are those Bush freedom fries tasting to you now Beware. Scary. I mentioned Bush again. He is such an embarrassment to the Republican party. Why is that Beware? Let me answer that. Because he represents failure. Republican failure.
First off, Gm still owes the tax payers 30 billion dollars! I notice you are using all of the talking points here. Obama made a bad situation worse! How are we gonna pay back the trillions he has added to the debt or will continue to add if he cheats and steals the election! He has no intention of paying anything back. What situation will the next president have to deal with? Obama is a liability to America and I pray to God he gets beaten next week! Oh, by the way, its spelled TROOPS. Remember, Biden and Hillary both voted for the war in Iraq. Biden lied in the debate and denied it. Hillary is so stupid she now claims she got "duped" by Bush. Imagine that!
Rev Fred Phelps

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

beware wrote:
<quoted text> apologize? You're cracked! Obamas incompetence got four Americans killed! He should apologize to the father of Tyrone Wood! Obama shook the man's hand knowing that his failure to act got his son killed. Mr wood said Obama couldn't even look him in the eye. Obama knew what he did. We know too.....that's why Obama won't answer any questions about it but it ain't going away! What a weasel!
God laughs when American soldiers die. God is laughing at Mr. Woods.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>NO PROOF, EH? Bigshot....just more BS?
something wrong, fat boy? I can hear the fat gurgling in your throat! The ambassador died, Obama lied then went to party in las Vegas! The truth must hurt, huh.
Sperm burped

Makanda, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
<quoted text> something wrong, fat boy? I can hear the fat gurgling in your throat! The ambassador died, Obama lied then went to party in las Vegas! The truth must hurt, huh.
I can hear the sperm gurgling in your throat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dog Collar 05 175,234
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min andet1987 4,575
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min woodtick57 1,084,445
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 51 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••