Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 175)

Showing posts 3,481 - 3,500 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Luka Brazzi

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3777
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You must be a notable exception to the rule, pal. So go ahead, be proud of your ignorance. You'll fit right in down here...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3779
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> I see Obama is still LYING HIS ASS OFF ABOUT GETTING AMERICANS KILLED IN LIBYA you Communist Prick!
Really?...Why don't you show us all?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3780
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

beware wrote:
Furthermore, Obama has been one of the worse presidents regarding out sourcing. Infact, even the AFL-CIO head complained about Obama's job council that was made up of companies that have out sourcing as common practice. Maybe this explains why Obama can't create any American jobs! But Obama cares!
Funny, as the AFL-CIO is also picketing here www.bainport.com ..so which, is it?....
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3782
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, as the AFL-CIO is also picketing here www.bainport.com ..so which, is it?....
Its the only thing they know how to do, real good party Socialists
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3783
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, as the AFL-CIO is also picketing here www.bainport.com ..so which, is it?....
who cares? The AFL-CIO whines about everything! Nobody even cares anymore when they see a union striking. I just pointed out that Obama is friendly to any company that donates to him and couldn't care less if they out source.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3784
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the only thing they know how to do, real good party Socialists
If protesting greed, as the catalyst for outsourcing, is socialist....sign me up.....
longtime elder

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3785
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Your already drunk and blind, how any American God loving person could be so blind and vote for Barry S is beyond me. I believe Mitt will win by a landlide and Obama will commit suicide, better him than our country
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3786
Oct 27, 2012
 
A friend ask me the other day.
"What would you say if Obama had a chief of staff, who was cuban born and palestinian descent."


That was making illegal trips on militay air planes for fund raising.

Would I be all over this like the republicans are libya now?

Do you know where this is headed?
The King

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3787
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Death panels, govt takeover of healthcare, victory mosque, Obama giving cell phones to welfare recipients, Kenyan born, commmunist, etc.."
Clearly, the republicans are attempting to emotionally manipulate the obtuse and mentally fragile with lies, fear/hate mongering. They revert to this obvious B.S. because their policies have been proven to fail. The only way they can win is by selling these emotionally charged lies to an uninformed public.
We already had a President Romney, his name was George W Bush. Both born of privilege, ducked Vietnam, chickenhawks, who believed in deregulation and supply side economic theory. The last President Romney nearly destroyed this country, we're going back there again.
13 straight quarters of GDP growth, 31 straight months of private sector job creation (5.1 million). The debacle in Iraq-OVER, debacle in Afghan-ending. We are going in the right direction.
Obama-Biden will win OH, PA, WI, MI, CO, and NC, he will win this elction, and this countries recovery will continue.
Republicans, you are welcome...Don't touch the steering wheel until you learn how to drive.
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3788
Oct 27, 2012
 
The King wrote:
"Death panels, govt takeover of healthcare, victory mosque, Obama giving cell phones to welfare recipients, Kenyan born, commmunist, etc.."
Clearly, the republicans are attempting to emotionally manipulate the obtuse and mentally fragile with lies, fear/hate mongering. They revert to this obvious B.S. because their policies have been proven to fail. The only way they can win is by selling these emotionally charged lies to an uninformed public.
We already had a President Romney, his name was George W Bush. Both born of privilege, ducked Vietnam, chickenhawks, who believed in deregulation and supply side economic theory. The last President Romney nearly destroyed this country, we're going back there again.
13 straight quarters of GDP growth, 31 straight months of private sector job creation (5.1 million). The debacle in Iraq-OVER, debacle in Afghan-ending. We are going in the right direction.
Obama-Biden will win OH, PA, WI, MI, CO, and NC, he will win this elction, and this countries recovery will continue.
Republicans, you are welcome...Don't touch the steering wheel until you learn how to drive.
Obama's economy sucks! Part time, low paying jobs, temporary jobs don't help anyone. Obamy has lied about Benghazi and the scandal isn't going away. He is the chimp monk in chief who decided to let those four Americans die for what he thought was political reasons! Stop using his stupid car scenario, you sound retarded! Kinda like that ugly fat chick in his stupid "first time" video!
reader

Carrier Mills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3789
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

beware wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's economy sucks! Part time, low paying jobs, temporary jobs don't help anyone. Obamy has lied about Benghazi and the scandal isn't going away. He is the chimp monk in chief who decided to let those four Americans die for what he thought was political reasons! Stop using his stupid car scenario, you sound retarded! Kinda like that ugly fat chick in his stupid "first time" video!
how many people did George Bush let die at the world trade center? They showed the tape when he was told of what happened when he sat in a classroom reading to some children, he sat there for over twentyfour minutes reading! Any other president would have got up and told the teacher that a crisis was at hand and that he would have to leave' it really makes a person wonder if it is true that he knew before hand that this was going to happen. Why was the report not made public?
No thanks

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3790
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

reader wrote:
<quoted text>how many people did George Bush let die at the world trade center? They showed the tape when he was told of what happened when he sat in a classroom reading to some children, he sat there for over twentyfour minutes reading! Any other president would have got up and told the teacher that a crisis was at hand and that he would have to leave' it really makes a person wonder if it is true that he knew before hand that this was going to happen. Why was the report not made public?
Bush didnt let nobody die, you are just another crazy nut job! Obama denied assistance for those four Americans and the facts will show just that. The events were unfolding in real time and he did nothing! Request for help went unanswered, on purpose! This can all be easily proven. Keep believing conspiracies given out by slobs like Michael Moore . Obama can't get away from this scandal. He should order the release of the surveillance videos and all of the communications between the white house and the state department. We all know why he won't....I can't believe that he would ignore request for assistance then let them guys die and then blame some video. He then went off to campaign in Vegas like nothing happened. Then, he has the nerve to watch their bodies be returned in Delaware? This is disgusting!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3791
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was in the Army during 9/11, I put the blame on that on Clinton. His cuts caused that to happen. Typical Democrat leaving the country unsafe.

Democrats are the devil.
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3792
Oct 27, 2012
 
You illiterate piece of trash Jeep is moving to China,
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I see Mitt Romney got caught lying about Jeep moving to Mexico, yesterday...he just can't help himself...What's your excuse?
OMG

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3793
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Have you ever considered getting a GED your grammar is horrific.
reader wrote:
<quoted text>how many people did George Bush let die at the world trade center? They showed the tape when he was told of what happened when he sat in a classroom reading to some children, he sat there for over twentyfour minutes reading! Any other president would have got up and told the teacher that a crisis was at hand and that he would have to leave' it really makes a person wonder if it is true that he knew before hand that this was going to happen. Why was the report not made public?
OMG

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3794
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Show us all what 4 brave Americans were slaughtered why because of the Knucklehead in Chief.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Really?...Why don't you show us all?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3795
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

beware wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's economy sucks! Part time, low paying jobs, temporary jobs don't help anyone. Obamy has lied about Benghazi and the scandal isn't going away. He is the chimp monk in chief who decided to let those four Americans die for what he thought was political reasons! Stop using his stupid car scenario, you sound retarded! Kinda like that ugly fat chick in his stupid "first time" video!
..chimp????...RACIST MUCH?....
beware

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3796
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..chimp????...RACIST MUCH?....
is that all you got? Your liberal whining ain't working no more! Oh, no! Now what? We may have to look at Obamas horrid record! Oh, I just looked, it still sucks! I can't believe we have a president who let 4 Americans die! What a weasel!
beware

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3797
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Besides, a chimp monk is a small striped squirrel that is nuisance. Kind of like Obama!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3798
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

beware wrote:
Besides, a chimp monk is a small striped squirrel that is nuisance. Kind of like Obama!
...Chipmunk...FUCKW*D.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,481 - 3,500 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMajority 1,071,195
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 173,502
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMare 48,670
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 24 min Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 40 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••