Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 174)

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of6,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
me

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Not voting GOP wrote:
There have been dozens attacks on American interests. Bush was warned about the World Trade Center attacks. In the history of our nation no president has ever been held responsible for what terrorist have perpetrated. The nation has always come together when attacked except now. Republicans wish to politicize the deaths in Libya. When Bush was president embassies in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Greece, Yemen and Iraq were attacked that resulted in dozens of deaths. Nobody blamed Bush for these attacks. Now the Republican party wishes to politicize these deaths for votes. The attacks in these countries when Bush was in office was in countries that had established governments to help protect foreign embassies. The Libyans have barely established a government and we were just establishing an embassy in Libya when this attack occurred. Militias are in control of most of Libya, not the government. The US has not had an embassy in Libya since 1981. These facts reveal what Republicans real agenda is. Use anything to gain a political edge no matter what cost to the country. I cannot vote Republican. I cannot support the tactics used by the GOP. Their hatred for Obama is greater than their love of their country. Their goal has openly been to "make Obama a one term President.". It is just a sick game to the Republican party.
I guess when George Bush was in the White House, the democrats wanted him to have a second term. Also, remember when they said the war was lost and didn't support it? Your memory must be bad.
Well said

Makanda, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Not voting GOP wrote:
There have been dozens attacks on American interests. Bush was warned about the World Trade Center attacks. In the history of our nation no president has ever been held responsible for what terrorist have perpetrated. The nation has always come together when attacked except now. Republicans wish to politicize the deaths in Libya. When Bush was president embassies in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Greece, Yemen and Iraq were attacked that resulted in dozens of deaths. Nobody blamed Bush for these attacks. Now the Republican party wishes to politicize these deaths for votes. The attacks in these countries when Bush was in office was in countries that had established governments to help protect foreign embassies. The Libyans have barely established a government and we were just establishing an embassy in Libya when this attack occurred. Militias are in control of most of Libya, not the government. The US has not had an embassy in Libya since 1981. These facts reveal what Republicans real agenda is. Use anything to gain a political edge no matter what cost to the country. I cannot vote Republican. I cannot support the tactics used by the GOP. Their hatred for Obama is greater than their love of their country. Their goal has openly been to "make Obama a one term President.". It is just a sick game to the Republican party.
Amen. Thanks for putting things in perspective.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Not voting GOP wrote:
I don't remember bush ever purposely ignoring pleas for help and resulting in deaths. Obama did just that! Why would he do it? We all know why, he wanted to have us think that he had the war on terror won. He was wrong ,then to add insult, he sent out his minions to lie and say it was all because of a video. Obama showed what a weasel he really is and deserves to be voted out! That, along with his poor economy should do just that!
kryptomite

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Again, typical response by conservatives like beware. He refuses to discuss the ineptness of the republicans in their last eight years of horrible leaderhip. His type cannot figure it out. You supported an unjust and horrible war, yet you want to try and politically capitalize on an attack of an embassy. All patriotic deaths are tragic. You just refuse o recognize he fact that you supported sending out troups to their deaths by the thousands, yet want to blame Obama for the deaths of 4. Pretty pathetic. Past facts of the inept leadership of republicans are like kryptomite to wannabe conservative supermen guys like you. They just can't admit it. Goes back to the description of insanity. Doing the same thing and expecting different results. That's the conservative mantra.
Luka Brazzi

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

It doesn't take an IQ of 200 to speak and write grammatically. I'd never hire anyone who butchered the language as it would reflect rather poorly on my business. Maybe this nis why you can't get a job....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

kryptomite wrote:
Again, typical response by conservatives like beware. He refuses to discuss the ineptness of the republicans in their last eight years of horrible leaderhip. His type cannot figure it out. You supported an unjust and horrible war, yet you want to try and politically capitalize on an attack of an embassy. All patriotic deaths are tragic. You just refuse o recognize he fact that you supported sending out troups to their deaths by the thousands, yet want to blame Obama for the deaths of 4. Pretty pathetic. Past facts of the inept leadership of republicans are like kryptomite to wannabe conservative supermen guys like you. They just can't admit it. Goes back to the description of insanity. Doing the same thing and expecting different results. That's the conservative mantra.
It is a smokescreen, the Reich throws up, to hide the fact that Mitt Romney is such an empty suit, with pie in the sky ideas, w/o specifics.....a sad example of waving the bodies of brave Americans, to further their political cause...Fox and Friends on the down low.....
Romnesia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
<quoted text> I don't remember bush ever purposely ignoring pleas for help and resulting in deaths. Obama did just that! Why would he do it? We all know why, he wanted to have us think that he had the war on terror won. He was wrong ,then to add insult, he sent out his minions to lie and say it was all because of a video. Obama showed what a weasel he really is and deserves to be voted out! That, along with his poor economy should do just that!
You seem to have a very selective memory. We now call that Romnesia.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romnesia wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a very selective memory. We now call that Romnesia.
haha, you are so funny! Using Obamas corny lines that ain't working, my friend! Why did The Obama administration let those 4 men die? Why wouldn't they do anything to help them? This is disgusting! Obama went to sleep that night knowing that these Americans were killed in a preplanned attack on the anniversary of 911. He decided to turn the light switch off and go to sleep. What a weasel! You just keep defending this liar! There is no excuse!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

kryptomite wrote:
Oh yeah, you're so right! Obama did the right thing! He let those Americans get killed and didn't even attempt a rescue! What a great guy! A real decision maker! Obama showed what a wimp he really is with this one. He is an outright embarrassment!
Think

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, you're so right! Obama did the right thing! He let those Americans get killed and didn't even attempt a rescue! What a great guy! A real decision maker! Obama showed what a wimp he really is with this one. He is an outright embarrassment!
You seem to be thrilled those men died. You act like this is the first time this has ever happened. You can barely contain your enthusiasm. You cheapen their sacrifice.
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be thrilled those men died. You act like this is the first time this has ever happened. You can barely contain your enthusiasm. You cheapen their sacrifice.
No, this is genuine anger! Obama cheapened their deaths by lying about it then hopping on an airplane to go campaigning in Vegas the next day. He then tried to cover it up by having representatives from his administration blame some video. I guess Lettermans interview was more important than him doing his job. Party, party!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

This is the Romney Jobs Plan for America.... www.bainport.com .....Hey, what's wrong?...Don't you like it?.....
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
This is the Romney Jobs Plan for America.... www.bainport.com .....Hey, what's wrong?...Don't you like it?.....
more of your George Soros propaganda? We all know Obamas plan....its called umemployment and food stamps!
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney left Bain capitol in 1999. Under the watchful restrictions of the government, Gm has sent thousands of jobs to China. Gee, why didn't Obamy stop that? What? You like that?
Freeus

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Dems will take us down

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

beware wrote:
<quoted text> more of your George Soros propaganda? We all know Obamas plan....its called umemployment and food stamps!
I see Mitt Romney got caught lying about Jeep moving to Mexico, yesterday...he just can't help himself...What's your excuse?
beware

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I see Mitt Romney got caught lying about Jeep moving to Mexico, yesterday...he just can't help himself...What's your excuse?
I see Obama is still lying about Benghazi, what's his excuse? Let's watch and see what jeep does. Gm and Chrysler both outsourced jobs even after bail out money was given to them.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I see Mitt Romney got caught lying about Jeep moving to Mexico, yesterday...he just can't help himself...What's your excuse?
I see Obama is still LYING HIS ASS OFF ABOUT GETTING AMERICANS KILLED IN LIBYA you Communist Prick!
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Furthermore, Obama has been one of the worse presidents regarding out sourcing. Infact, even the AFL-CIO head complained about Obama's job council that was made up of companies that have out sourcing as common practice. Maybe this explains why Obama can't create any American jobs! But Obama cares!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I see he's not taking Trump up on his offer. All he has to do is show what he's been hiding all of these years, and a charity/s gets 5 million dollars. Just think of all of those brown shirts that Trump could buy for the Obama Youth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of6,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]