|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
Oh and so you idiots know, gay is not a race, it's a sick sexual perversion no different then pedophilia or rapists.
Are we talking politics here or are we talking religion.
That sentence covers rich and poor....old and young......mainly priest.

Men and women.

Lots of republicans and democrats both.

Just remember "god loves his fellow man".
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

God is capitalized, and I am not he so I don't have to except it.
Luka Brazzi

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

The mittster did what he had to do:1)look comfortable, authoritative , and presidential; 2) discount Obarmy's claim that he is a warmonger 3) let Barry self-destruct by being snarky,whiny and petulant and 4)maintain momentum.Romney succeeded in that. All Obarmy had to do was stop the Romney momentum..and he did not.

Debate was a tie...which means Romney really won. Hope Obarmy has the Uhauls lined up for the trip back to Chicago ( where it is more dangerous than Afganistan).
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHA, did you see Obama was caught cheating??

He had an earpiece and was being told what to say.

How pathetic! Desperation. He knows he is done, just like the rest of us. Even his supporters whether they admit it or not knows Obama is a one term President.
PeopleAreStrange

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
God is capitalized, and I am not he so I don't have to except it.
Then so would "He" be, but you would know that, being all religious and stuff, right? And the word is accept, not except. If you're going to call people out on their grammar you might want to make sure you play by the same rules.
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Those new emails prove that Obama knew the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack! He knew with in two hours and decided to lie and cover up the incident. What a lying scumbag! He then gave some bull shit speech where he blamed some video! He then went off to party in las Vegas. What a coward! He let those men die because he wanted to give the impression that he had Al quaeda on the run. He lied! Ansar al-sharia immediately claimed responsibilty. There was no protest! Obama lied!
Luka Brazzi

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Popeye wrote:
HAHAHAHA, did you see Obama was caught cheating??
He had an earpiece and was being told what to say.
How pathetic! Desperation. He knows he is done, just like the rest of us. Even his supporters whether they admit it or not knows Obama is a one term President.
interesting. where did you see this?
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

PeopleAreStrange wrote:
<quoted text> Then so would "He" be, but you would know that, being all religious and stuff, right? And the word is accept, not except. If you're going to call people out on their grammar you might want to make sure you play by the same rules.
Sorry for the typo, but God is still capitalized.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Also on the earpiece, it's all over. Google can be your friend, however now that it's out, play back the debate and you can clearly see it.
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Sorry. Obama loses in a landslide.
Barack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

This thread reeks of ring wing desperation .
Leadershipless

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Barack wrote:
This thread reeks of ring wing desperation .
And left wing stupidity.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for the typo, but God is still capitalized.
god has never put himself before man.
Does this make you feel superior by capitalizing your name?
It doesn't me.
Leadershipless

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>god has never put himself before man.
Does this make you feel superior by capitalizing your name?
It doesn't me.
It makes me feel you never learned the rules of grammar in the third grade. It does appear from your posts that you never got that far.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Leadershipless wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me feel you never learned the rules of grammar in the third grade. It does appear from your posts that you never got that far.
Does it hurt u when someone speaks the truth?
I'm from Tenn. and a redneck rep.
Dam proud of it.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Never had any better fetching up than that.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

observer wrote:
It seems obvious that the extreme right wing is prominent on any discussions of the presidential race. The arrogance and insulting that goes along with their rants dominates anything and anyone that supports our president. I think that as the election draws near, those in the middle and those that support Obama will come out in droves. No one wants to deal with the close minded views and insults that these guys love to express through their posts. Everyone that doesn't think as they do are idiots according to their own beliefs. Most in the middle don't want to deal with that. They will show their support at the voting booth. If Romney does win, I hope that he succedes in his goals. If Obama wins, I wish the same. The big difference is, if Obama does win, these right wing waccos will dream of our president failing in everything that he does. Just as they have after the last election. It will be 4 more years of conservative/ tea party/ republican gridlock and 4 more years of listening to these guys insult, whine, and complain.
Read your post. Then complain about the name calling.
Luka Brazzi

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
Also on the earpiece, it's all over. Google can be your friend, however now that it's out, play back the debate and you can clearly see it.
Saw the pix, and although I wouldn't put anything past these jamokes, inlcuding hidden earpieces, I think they're too street smart to use something clearly visible. There are earpieces ( available commercially)that fit IN the ear and are almost impossible to detect. Obarmy would have access to cutting edge tech. So, I think what we see is glare from stage lights , OR a photoshop job.
Doesn't matter in any case-the momentum is on our side.Keep watching for the inevitable dirty Chicago tricks, voter fraud, ballot machine "mishaps" ans suppressed military absentee ballots. Remember the CHI-JFK connection.
Those tricks only work if the election is close- they can't cheat their way out of a tsunami.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Justice1313 wrote:
<quoted text> *** GOD also said, "Send them to Me and I will judge them". The victims don't have any peace until they see justice served. Across the country, it is common knowledge that Illinois is #1 in CRIME / CORRUPTION. This election is a chance for the citizens to change this SHAMEFUL STATUS. With your vote, YOU CAN, promote transparency & accountability in each community. Please give yourself a brighter future with your vote.
God is still capitalized, and queers will burn in hell for their perversion.
Justice1313

Bayville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

William wrote:
I'd like a little yin and yang back in Washington, not just yin.
***We must have BALANCE in all things. I can't help but worry about the HOMELESS and the POOR. They are GREAT in numbers. They have daily struggles to survive. Do they COUNT in the poles? Do they even MATTER to these wealthy politicians? We ALL should be concerned since it seems that many more people ARE becoming --THEM, the poor and homeless. If you don't think this is a true statement, look at the number of foreclosures in the past few years. The numbers are climbing. How do they vote when they don't even have an address which permits them to vote? Vote for the person who will SERVE ALL THE PEOPLE. Find the homeless and help them vote as well. I think their VOTE / VOICE will scream the loudest if they could but be heard. May GOD help us all. OH-- I forgot, we kicked HIM off the NEW DOLLAR COIN that the U.S.Gov ernment just released! I guess he won't be helping us after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,079,520
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 174,553
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 12 min Agree 13
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 15 min Agree 2
Topix is the governments lapdog 20 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 21 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search