Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3506 Oct 12, 2012
Asspunking Center wrote:
<quoted text>
Asspunking Center denies any affiliation with other posters. We do not recognize aforementioned moniker. Our collective recognizes your propaganda and denounces all statements and implications. Our research center has revealed that you are a fascist operative working against American interest. Your methods are known to us as we have been tracking your movements. We have uncovered that you will only have to pretend to like Romney for 25 more days. Our intelligence operatives have reported a conspiracy to throw Romney under a bus on November 7, 2012. YOU have been implicated in this conspiracy.
Assunking complete.
why would I abandon President Elect Romney on November 7, 2012? Remember, an American Ambassador died, Obama lied, then, for some reason, flew out to Vegas for a fundraiser! Have a nice day, my friend! Party Party!

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#3508 Oct 12, 2012
William wrote:
I'd like a little yin and yang back in Washington, not just yin.
We don't owe them enough?

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#3509 Oct 12, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies
True. Try looking into Clinton then you may see how shit carries over.
UninformedOhio Republican

Midlothian, IL

#3510 Oct 12, 2012
Q: How do you know when a Democrat loses debate?

A: They admit it, move on, and make sure to bring "A" game to next debate by destroying every republican lie.

Q: How do you know when a Republican loses debate?

A: They deny, cry, deflect, defame, spend the next 24 hours consumed in hatefull rants, and finally get a gun and fire shot into Obama campaign headquarters filled with workers.

I hope the Republicans don't lose another debate. It makes you wonder what weapons the Republicans will use in their next domestic terrorist attack.
illinois problem

Chicago, IL

#3511 Oct 13, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
A: They admit it, move on, and make sure to bring "A" game to next debate by destroying every republican lie.
A: They deny, cry, deflect, defame, spend the next 24 hours consumed in hatefull rants, and finally get a gun and fire shot into Obama campaign headquarters filled with workers.
I hope the Republicans don't lose another debate. It makes you wonder what weapons the Republicans will use in their next domestic terrorist attack.
They didn't lose a debate, Biden did! For all we know, it could have been a Democrat looking for attention that shot into the building upset about some video on you tube!
Memo to Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3512 Oct 13, 2012

Since they have not list any debates, you must be confused. How's that murdered ambassador thing working out for you? Is Obama still "investigating"?
Olive

Marion, IL

#3513 Oct 13, 2012
illinois problem wrote:
<quoted text> For all we know, it could have been a Democrat looking for attention that shot into the building upset about some video on you tube!
Tea Bagger and their Second Amendment solution. You think it's funny but you guys are taking this too far.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3514 Oct 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
Instead of crack why don't you put this in your pipe and smoke it.
Fifty percent of uncommitted voters who tuned into Thursday night's vice presidential debate in Danville, Ky., said they see Vice President Joe Biden as the winner over Mitt Romney's GOP running mate Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., according to an instant poll taken by CBS News.
Of the 431 polled immediately following the debate, 31 percent deemed Ryan the winner, and 19 percent said they felt it was a tie. Party-wise it's a switch from last week's presidential debate, which uncommitted voters handed easily to Romney over President Obama.
Play Video
Poll: Joe Biden wins vice presidential debate
Both Biden and Ryan gained ground on relatability and knowledge. The percentage of voters who say they believe they can relate to Biden spiked from 34 percent before the debate to 55 percent; 48 percent think Ryan is relatable, up from 31 percent before the debate. Meanwhile, after watching the two candidates debate, 85 percent of those polled think Biden is knowledgeable about the issues; 75 percent say that about Ryan.
Ryan, though, faced a loss among voters' opinions of which candidate would be an effective president, if necessary. Before the debate, he led Biden 45 percent to 39 percent; after the debate, 56 percent of those polled said Biden would be an effective president, with fewer - 49 percent--saying the same about Ryan.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57531059/...
CBS as a source????? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaa aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaah What, no Huffington Post or CNBC???? LMAO!! Damn you are one dedicated Communist!!
Steeler Jim

United States

#3515 Oct 13, 2012
Just got an e-mail with some really horrible stuff said by two posters Olive and seriously. Decided to find this thread. You two are sick. I feel dirty just reading your hate and filth. Romney for me.
Olive

Marion, IL

#3516 Oct 13, 2012
Steeler Jim wrote:
Just got an e-mail with some really horrible stuff said by two posters Olive and seriously. Decided to find this thread. You two are sick. I feel dirty just reading your hate and filth. Romney for me.
Sure you did. Post it for all to enjoy.
Center right

United States

#3517 Oct 13, 2012
Steeler Jim wrote:
Surprised you can find time to post with you so busy shooting campaign offices and all.
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#3518 Oct 13, 2012
Memo to Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they have not list any debates, you must be confused.
That makes absolutley no sense. I am definately confused by your poor sentence structure.

I can accept the occasional typo or incorrect punctuation. But for the love of god, can you atleast unscramble your incoherent word jumble before pressing enter.
Steeler Jim

Concord, CA

#3519 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>That makes absolutley no sense. I am definately confused by your poor sentence structure.

I can accept the occasional typo or incorrect punctuation. But for the love of god, can you atleast unscramble your incoherent word jumble before pressing enter.
Looks good to me. I understand it completely and it deserves an answer from you. How IS that murdered Ambassador thing going for you and BFD? Looks like the typo was nit - meant to say not. I would assume he was thinking of your wit.

For the love of God, will you learn to capitalize God and learn how to spell definitely. It's embarrassing to see how poorly educated radical liberals are. I guess it's the school system in Moscow that dragged you all down. So sad.
Steeler Jim

Concord, CA

#3520 Oct 13, 2012
Steeler Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Looks good to me. I understand it completely and it deserves an answer from you. How IS that murdered Ambassador thing going for you and BFD? Looks like the typo was nit - meant to say not. I would assume he was thinking of your wit.

For the love of God, will you learn to capitalize God and learn how to spell definitely. It's embarrassing to see how poorly educated radical liberals are. I guess it's the school system in Moscow that dragged you all down. So sad.
Spoke too soon. They typo is list for lost. I was apparently thinking of the dip sh@@ nit wit libertard poster who cannot spell.
Nobama

Terre Haute, IN

#3521 Oct 13, 2012
vote Romney
illinois problem

Chicago, IL

#3522 Oct 13, 2012
Looks like the Obama administration is gonna try to pin the Egyptian massacre on Hillary's incompetence. Will she accept the blame to protect Biden's lie and Obama? I say she won't! Especially if she wants to run in 2016.The blame for the failure to get extra security to the embassy has to fall on someone. I want to know who turned down repeated request by the now deceased American Ambassador. I want to know who told who that it was in protest of some you tube video, instead of what we now know was a preplanned terrorist attack. Do you think we will be told?
Olive

Marion, IL

#3523 Oct 13, 2012
illinois problem wrote:
Looks like the Obama administration is gonna try to pin the Egyptian massacre on Hillary's incompetence.
Have somebody smart tell you what's wrong with your post. shitforbrains.
illinois problem

Chicago, IL

#3524 Oct 13, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who the administration will sacrifice for this debacle? I bet Hillary won't eat this turd sandwich, then again.......
Pelosi

Romeoville, IL

#3525 Oct 13, 2012
Olive may I suggest you learn at least basic grammar you moron.
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev Wright

Romeoville, IL

#3526 Oct 13, 2012
Center left have you anything intelligent to post or are just going to ramble on.
Center right wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised you can find time to post with you so busy shooting campaign offices and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,226
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Barack Hussein Obola 1,124,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min grave digger 47,471
Abby 10-20 50 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]