UninformedOhio Republican

Country Club Hills, IL

#3486 Oct 12, 2012
Memo to Joe wrote:
Biden, you IDIOT. You've done it again.
We tell you to be aggressive and you become a bull in a china shop. You apparently have one speed. How many times have I told you Joe? F-I-n-e-s-s-e. Not stomp.
Bull in a china shop? That would be a bad thing, how again?

Aggressive?
Stomp?

You clearly didn't research before you made those statements.

Let me help you out.

Let's review:

Bull in china shop = finesse

Your misinformed ramblings = incoherent & aggressive
Beware

Chicago, IL

#3487 Oct 12, 2012
Biden looked like he made "squishy" in his depends. The only people impressed with Biden were the kooky left wing nuts that are already with Obama. He came accross as a jerk. He looked like he was drunken. He is a know nothing blow hard that most people dismiss as an idiot! He lied about everything from the economy to jobs. He is a so called foreign affairs expert? I wasn't impressed! He couldn't even remember that he voted for both wars. Is he senile? Maybe that's it! He claimed we lost 9 million jobs when they took over but said they created 5.2 million jobs. Most of them were part time and temporary. With that said, by his own account, were still down 3.8 million jobs! This is success? That's what happens when you send a senile, cocky old man to do the bidding of a failed president. They tend to ramble and look cranky doing it! Last night was an embararrassment to the office. The white house has spent most of the day trying to defend Biden's lie about how "they" didn't know of the extra security request which was denied by the administration. Not a good sign after a debate in which your vice president made such a ridiculous claim. It's like saying"yes, we really are this stupid!" He looked like a jack ass, my friend!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3488 Oct 12, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're right about one thing. You are the only one saying Biden was worse. All fact checkers say the opposite.
Just saying.
Full of shit much?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Beware

Chicago, IL

#3489 Oct 12, 2012
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of shit much?
they know Biden lied his old wrinkled ass off. When Ryan was making a point, he was trained to act goofy! This is all they have. Now the white house is trying to say that he couldn't control the reaction by Ryan's answers. Does this old man really lack that much self control? If so, he should retire! Rodney Dangerfield couldn't have been more ridiculous with the facial expressions. This was all an act to deflect attention. Let's see how this plays out with moderates and independants. Axelrod directed that performance which means he will be the first to criticize Biden when it back fires! Trust me, my friend!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3490 Oct 12, 2012
If it was an act, it was a bad one. He came off to me as a loud mouth that was drunk and obnoxious. It is so embarrassing that he and our Muslim President is in charge of the greatest country on the planet.

I am so glad they will be gone in January!
Garbage Watch

Round Lake, IL

#3491 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Bull in a china shop? That would be a bad thing, how again?
Aggressive?
Stomp?
You clearly didn't research before you made those statements.
Let me help you out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nk_zpMory-0XX
Let's review:
Bull in china shop = finesse
Your misinformed ramblings = incoherent & aggressive
In the words of Joe to our posting friend here:

MALARKEY!!!!!!!!!!
Center right

United States

#3492 Oct 12, 2012
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of shit much?
Isnt Breitbart the guy that edited that video that was found to be be false? And as I recall had something to do with wiretapping a congressmans office?
I don't think I would believe much on that site.

Country Club Hills, IL

#3493 Oct 12, 2012
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of shit much?
Scumbag Popeye:

then only links Breitbart as
fact checker.

Please, do tell me more about the disgraced lying drunkard whom died because his body could no longer shelter the vast amount of garbage, hate, and lies stored inside.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3494 Oct 12, 2012
Center right wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt Breitbart the guy that edited that video that was found to be be false? And as I recall had something to do with wiretapping a congressmans office?
I don't think I would believe much on that site.
Do you recall how he exposed Acorn for the fraudulent work they did, my friend! Ha!
Center right

United States

#3495 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Do you recall how he exposed Acorn for the fraudulent work they did, my friend! Ha!
No I remember that they were eventually exonerated. There is the same situation going on right now with the GOP. Strategic Allied Consulting is accused of the same thing. The democrats haven't really done anything irrational concerning this.

Country Club Hills, IL

#3496 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Do you recall how he exposed Acorn for the fraudulent work they did, my friend! Ha!
Except for the part where he didn't. The only thing that got exposed was breitbart's fraudulent editing. It should also be noted that Acorn was cleared of all wrong doing.

But hey, maybe if you type it again it will be come true.

Wait, let me try it. Do you recall how he exposed Acorn for the fraudulent work they did, my friend? Ha!

Nope, it still didn't work. I even corrected the punctuation for you and your statement still turned out to be completely false.

I don't know what to tell you now. Typing it didn't work. Repeating it didn't work. I have an idea. Maybe you should try clicking your heels and wishing it to be true.
Olive

Marion, IL

#3497 Oct 12, 2012
Breitbart as a fact checker?

BwaaaaaHaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa BwaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be serious. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You just kissed any credibility that may have remained goodbye.
Olive

Marion, IL

#3498 Oct 12, 2012
Instead of crack why don't you put this in your pipe and smoke it.

Fifty percent of uncommitted voters who tuned into Thursday night's vice presidential debate in Danville, Ky., said they see Vice President Joe Biden as the winner over Mitt Romney's GOP running mate Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., according to an instant poll taken by CBS News.

Of the 431 polled immediately following the debate, 31 percent deemed Ryan the winner, and 19 percent said they felt it was a tie. Party-wise it's a switch from last week's presidential debate, which uncommitted voters handed easily to Romney over President Obama.

Play Video
Poll: Joe Biden wins vice presidential debate

Both Biden and Ryan gained ground on relatability and knowledge. The percentage of voters who say they believe they can relate to Biden spiked from 34 percent before the debate to 55 percent; 48 percent think Ryan is relatable, up from 31 percent before the debate. Meanwhile, after watching the two candidates debate, 85 percent of those polled think Biden is knowledgeable about the issues; 75 percent say that about Ryan.

Ryan, though, faced a loss among voters' opinions of which candidate would be an effective president, if necessary. Before the debate, he led Biden 45 percent to 39 percent; after the debate, 56 percent of those polled said Biden would be an effective president, with fewer - 49 percent--saying the same about Ryan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57531059/...
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3499 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Except for the part where he didn't. The only thing that got exposed was breitbart's fraudulent editing. It should also be noted that Acorn was cleared of all wrong doing.
But hey, maybe if you type it again it will be come true.
Wait, let me try it. Do you recall how he exposed Acorn for the fraudulent work they did, my friend? Ha!
Nope, it still didn't work. I even corrected the punctuation for you and your statement still turned out to be completely false.
I don't know what to tell you now. Typing it didn't work. Repeating it didn't work. I have an idea. Maybe you should try clicking your heels and wishing it to be true.
oh, that's what they don't exist anymore, huh?
Memo to Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3500 Oct 12, 2012
Olive wrote:
Breitbart as a fact checker?

BwaaaaaHaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa BwaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be serious. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You just kissed any credibility that may have remained goodbye.
Joe. Joe. Is that you?
Memo to Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3501 Oct 12, 2012
Olive wrote:
Instead of crack why don't you put this in your pipe and smoke it.

Fifty percent of uncommitted voters who tuned into Thursday night's vice presidential debate in Danville, Ky., said they see Vice President Joe Biden as the winner over Mitt Romney's GOP running mate Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., according to an instant poll taken by CBS News.

Of the 431 polled immediately following the debate, 31 percent deemed Ryan the winner, and 19 percent said they felt it was a tie. Party-wise it's a switch from last week's presidential debate, which uncommitted voters handed easily to Romney over President Obama.

Play Video
Poll: Joe Biden wins vice presidential debate

Both Biden and Ryan gained ground on relatability and knowledge. The percentage of voters who say they believe they can relate to Biden spiked from 34 percent before the debate to 55 percent; 48 percent think Ryan is relatable, up from 31 percent before the debate. Meanwhile, after watching the two candidates debate, 85 percent of those polled think Biden is knowledgeable about the issues; 75 percent say that about Ryan.

Ryan, though, faced a loss among voters' opinions of which candidate would be an effective president, if necessary. Before the debate, he led Biden 45 percent to 39 percent; after the debate, 56 percent of those polled said Biden would be an effective president, with fewer - 49 percent--saying the same about Ryan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57531059/...
CNN 48-44 Ryan wins
ABC 65-35 Ryan wins

Stuff that in your pipe jackweed.
Asspunking Center

Marion, IL

#3502 Oct 12, 2012
Laughin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>

WASHINGTON -- Two surveys released after Thursday's vice presidential debate found both candidates made strong impressions on voters, but differed on who performed best.
A CNN survey of registered voters who watched the debate and had previously agreed to be interviewed found Paul Ryan the winner, 48 percent to 44 percent, but that was well within the survey's five percentage point margin of error. Respondents also said they thought Ryan communicated more clearly than Vice President Joe Biden, by a 50 percent to 41 percent margin, and that Ryan was more likable, 53 percent to 43 percent.
Those margins likely reflect the underlying partisan composition of the debate viewers that CNN interviewed. The cable network reported that slightly more Republicans viewed the debate (33 percent) than Democrats (31 percent), while 34 percent identified as independents.
The candidates performed similarly on whether respondents thought they were qualified to be president: 60 percent thought Ryan qualified and 38 percent did not. They said Biden was qualified by a 57 percent to 42 percent margin.
That means I kicked his ass. Doesn't it? I hope.
The Asspunking Center acknowledges douchebaggery and will respond. No. Read the part that there were more Republicans they polled. With those who identified themselves as independent Ryan didn't do well. In all fairness considering margins of error and small polling groups, there is no clear winner. The Democrats do have the advantage of sound bytes that will be used in commercials with fact checkers showing douchebag Republicans lied. This gives the Democrats a huge advantage in swing states. The Asspunking Center has concluded Romney will enjoy his long winter vacation then announce his retirement from public service.

Asspunking Complete.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3503 Oct 12, 2012
Asspunking Center wrote:
<quoted text>
The Asspunking Center acknowledges douchebaggery and will respond. No. Read the part that there were more Republicans they polled. With those who identified themselves as independent Ryan didn't do well. In all fairness considering margins of error and small polling groups, there is no clear winner. The Democrats do have the advantage of sound bytes that will be used in commercials with fact checkers showing douchebag Republicans lied. This gives the Democrats a huge advantage in swing states. The Asspunking Center has concluded Romney will enjoy his long winter vacation then announce his retirement from public service.
Asspunking Complete.
Hey olive, did you even watch this debate? Biden got caught in a huge lie when he claimed that first, the way he blamed intelligence regarding the Egyptian Embassy getting false information then swearing by the intelligence regarding Iran's Nuclear capabilities. They knew what happened and denied the request for extra security. He lied about not voting for both wars. He looked foolish during his explanation on why he supports abortion and how his faith guides him. He should know the Catholic Church opposes abortion. In fact, several bishops have come out against him and Obama on this matter. He denied that the administration is imposing its agenda on the church and didn't seem to know that the Church is currently suing the government regarding being forced to provide payments for employees birth control. Then, you forgot to mention how stupid he looked making all of his stupid faces and fake laughs. People will remember how ignorant he was and how stupid he looked! Anyone, except a sympathetic liberal can see these traits in him and his outrageous lies. You must either be stupid or convenienttly ignorant! I suspect both! Bye for now, my friend!
Asspunking Center

Marion, IL

#3504 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Hey olive, did you even watch this debate? Biden got caught in a huge lie when he claimed that first, the way he blamed intelligence regarding the Egyptian Embassy getting false information then swearing by the intelligence regarding Iran's Nuclear capabilities. They knew what happened and denied the request for extra security. He lied about not voting for both wars. He looked foolish during his explanation on why he supports abortion and how his faith guides him. He should know the Catholic Church opposes abortion. In fact, several bishops have come out against him and Obama on this matter. He denied that the administration is imposing its agenda on the church and didn't seem to know that the Church is currently suing the government regarding being forced to provide payments for employees birth control. Then, you forgot to mention how stupid he looked making all of his stupid faces and fake laughs. People will remember how ignorant he was and how stupid he looked! Anyone, except a sympathetic liberal can see these traits in him and his outrageous lies. You must either be stupid or convenienttly ignorant! I suspect both! Bye for now, my friend!
Asspunking Center denies any affiliation with other posters. We do not recognize aforementioned moniker. Our collective recognizes your propaganda and denounces all statements and implications. Our research center has revealed that you are a fascist operative working against American interest. Your methods are known to us as we have been tracking your movements. We have uncovered that you will only have to pretend to like Romney for 25 more days. Our intelligence operatives have reported a conspiracy to throw Romney under a bus on November 7, 2012. YOU have been implicated in this conspiracy.

Assunking complete.
Olive

Marion, IL

#3505 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Hey olive, did you even watch this debate? You must either be stupid or conveniently ignorant! I suspect both! Bye for now, my friend!
Take care my friend. Till we meet again. Godspeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,194
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 min RACE 1,327
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 49,355
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 14 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 15 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 182,154
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM