Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3461 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
Sure is quiet tonight. Where's the rightie? Must be a cross burning somewhere.
In your underwear little buddy.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3462 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
Ryan's nose is getting longer before my very eyes. Wow, Ryan's getting his ass kicked.
You said the same thing about Romney when he debated BFD. Hope you're right this time little buddy. I am down at the Knight of Columbus right now tying one on. Did I do good? Did I? Did I? How about my Cheshire Cat mugging? Pretty good huh? I hate that little prick Ryan. I can kick his ass 24/7. Trust me. I am a showman. All Ryan's got going for him is his 170 IQ. Hah! I have big white teeth. Burp.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3463 Oct 11, 2012
I just saw an image of David Letterman in the urinal. It's a sign. BFD and I are goons win! I just kicked a door down to show how manly I am. In fact, BFD is OK but I am the new messiah. Gotta go get some Tums little buddy. Nobody flush in there. We are bringing in priests to pray over the urinal.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3464 Oct 11, 2012
NBC sez I lost 56 to 32. WTF. I HATE those guys at NBC. Letterman is at CBS right? DON'T FLUSH IN THERE dammit. CBS rules. Uhhh, did they report yet? GET ME MORE TUMS and a martini. Bletchhhhh....
Dry Cleaner

Country Club Hills, IL

#3466 Oct 11, 2012
Mr. Ryan, you're clock is clean and ready for pickup.
Spin Din

Spring Grove, IL

#3467 Oct 11, 2012
Dry Cleaner wrote:
Mr. Ryan, you're clock is clean and ready for pickup.
And now it starts. That cell meeting this afternoon paid off. But we gotta explain the CNN and OMG NBC results.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3469 Oct 11, 2012
Mumfordfarkendoosw. I'll kikhizass. I hate CNN and bnc. N letterman got flushd. Hmmmpiffetnell. Hog warts. Snanzzzz
Olive

Marion, IL

#3471 Oct 12, 2012
Ryan lied like a dog and still lost the debate. What a loser. The fact checkers are having a field day with Ryan.
Beware

Chicago, IL

#3472 Oct 12, 2012
Olive wrote:
Ryan lied like a dog and still lost the debate. What a loser. The fact checkers are having a field day with Ryan.
keep telling yourself that. Biden lied and tried to distract all night. He came accross as ignorant. He lied about Libya and taxes. He lied and said he didn't support both wars . Ryan won this debate!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3473 Oct 12, 2012
If you want to know the level of savagery we are dealing with in the Middle East, imagine people who are actually proud of shooting a 14-year-old girl just because she wants to go to school. Malala Yousufzai became a national hero in Pakistan, after the Taliban shut down schools for girls in her area, and she stood up for girls’ rights to an education and told the BBC she wanted to be a doctor. The government forced the Taliban out of Malala’s region, and she later received Pakistan’s highest civilian award.

But Tuesday, she was on the way to school when Taliban gunmen attacked her school bus, shooting Malala in the neck and back and wounding two other girls. She was last reported in stable condition after a three-hour operation. This unimaginably vicious and mindless attack was condemned by most of Pakistan’s leaders and celebrities – except for certain radical Islamic religious leaders, who’ve remained remarkably quiet about it. A big, brave Taliban spokesman, calling in from an undisclosed location, said that if Malala survives this attack, she won’t next time. He said she deserves death because she was spreading secularism. As opposed to the Taliban, who gave us all a shining example of what their religion is all about by attempting to murder innocent little girls for wanting to go to school.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3474 Oct 12, 2012
I won
I won
I won de dum de dum
Kicked Palin's ass. Now I kicked Ryan's ass. I am one mean mofo homeboy.
I looked pretty presidential, huh?

Mighta lost the Catholics last night but I'm in with abortion clinic crowd nationwide. It's where I wanna be. Keep your K of C and your Letterman urinals. ABORTIONS FOR ALL, and it don't cost nuthin with Bidencare.

Ohhhhhhh. My head.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3475 Oct 12, 2012
Olive wrote:
Smirk titter haw haw haw. Told you I won. I did win didn't I? Mission accomplished!! Now if I just can wiggle out of my lies,,,,,and I know I can with Olive behind me. Romney likes Big Bird but I love my friend Oscar the Grouch. You crank up the smoke machine Olive. Your check is in the mail.

My homeboys at the Huffington Post sez:

WASHINGTON -- Two surveys released after Thursday's vice presidential debate found both candidates made strong impressions on voters, but differed on who performed best.

A CNN survey of registered voters who watched the debate and had previously agreed to be interviewed found Paul Ryan the winner, 48 percent to 44 percent, but that was well within the survey's five percentage point margin of error. Respondents also said they thought Ryan communicated more clearly than Vice President Joe Biden, by a 50 percent to 41 percent margin, and that Ryan was more likable, 53 percent to 43 percent.

Those margins likely reflect the underlying partisan composition of the debate viewers that CNN interviewed. The cable network reported that slightly more Republicans viewed the debate (33 percent) than Democrats (31 percent), while 34 percent identified as independents.

The candidates performed similarly on whether respondents thought they were qualified to be president: 60 percent thought Ryan qualified and 38 percent did not. They said Biden was qualified by a 57 percent to 42 percent margin.

That means I kicked his ass. Doesn't it? I hope.
Laughin Joe

Spring Grove, IL

#3476 Oct 12, 2012
Popeye wrote:
If you want to know the level of savagery we are dealing with in the Middle East, imagine people who are actually proud of shooting a 14-year-old girl just because she wants to go to school. Malala Yousufzai became a national hero in Pakistan, after the Taliban shut down schools for girls in her area, and she stood up for girlsÂ’ rights to an education and told the BBC she wanted to be a doctor. The government forced the Taliban out of MalalaÂ’s region, and she later received PakistanÂ’s highest civilian award.

But Tuesday, she was on the way to school when Taliban gunmen attacked her school bus, shooting Malala in the neck and back and wounding two other girls. She was last reported in stable condition after a three-hour operation. This unimaginably vicious and mindless attack was condemned by most of Pakistan’s leaders and celebrities – except for certain radical Islamic religious leaders, who’ve remained remarkably quiet about it. A big, brave Taliban spokesman, calling in from an undisclosed location, said that if Malala survives this attack, she won’t next time. He said she deserves death because she was spreading secularism. As opposed to the Taliban, who gave us all a shining example of what their religion is all about by attempting to murder innocent little girls for wanting to go to school.
Barack will fix this. All he needs to do is apologize to the Taliban for the disgusting anti Muslim You Tube video. They're just over wrought. Letterman's image in the K of Columbus urinal tipped off to that last night.
reader

Herrin, IL

#3479 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
Biden looked like the fool he is! What was he smiling about? What was he laughing about? He rambled, looked stupid! See how his demeanor plays out. He was an all out embarrassment. He lied about the massacre in Libya and taxes. Surrender in Afghanistan in 2014, no matter what. He rambled on and on and came accross a jerkoff! He interrupted and just blurted out and looked disrespectful not only to Ryan but to the moderator. This was all scripted to run interference for Obama. Ryan made clear points.
Which way do you want it. You were the one talking about Obama not saying or interrupting Mitt last week now when Biden does what YOU stated your rambling on opposite of what you said. Ryan clear points were misleading, check on Fact Checker.
Debunking Center

Round Lake, IL

#3480 Oct 12, 2012
A VP Presidential debate results random phone sample this morning of a pool of registered voters resulted in the following percentages describing perceptions against various adjectives. The results:

Knowledgeable

Biden 52
Ryan 48

Persuasive

Biden 42
Ryan 58

Respectful

Biden 4
Ryan 96

Presidential

Biden 40
Ryan 60

Aggressive

Biden 52
Ryan 48

Professorial

Biden 32
Ryan 68

Obnoxious

Biden 88
Ryan 12

Nerdy

Biden 8
Ryan 92

Intelligent

Biden 46
Ryan 54

Truthful

Biden 20
Ryan 32
Don't know 48

Bombastic

Biden 96
Ryan 4

Persuasive

Biden 38
Ryan 62

Likable

Biden 16
Ryan 84

Rude

Biden 84
Ryan 16

Effectiveness

Biden 42
Ryan 52
Don't Know 6

Overall performance

Biden 42
Ryan 58

Advantage: Ryan

Debunking complete
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3481 Oct 12, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>Which way do you want it. You were the one talking about Obama not saying or interrupting Mitt last week now when Biden does what YOU stated your rambling on opposite of what you said. Ryan clear points were misleading, check on Fact Checker.
misleading? Biden is the fool that claimed he and the president and now Carney that they didn't know that a request for extra security had been made before the attack/ overtaking of the embassy in Libya which were refused. This was a flat out lie! This doesn't even make sense. He is going to try to say that this request wasn't brought to their attention knowing that the protest were already taking place in Egypt. knowing full well that Obama had started his war in Libya and then took credit for killing gaddafi last year , and didnt know that there might be problems in Libya on September 11th? They news there were threats but he didn't do anything because he would look bad by having to bring more security to an area that he claimed to have civilized. Well, he didnt civilize anything! Now because of his bad judgement, an Ambassodor was killed along with three other Americans!Why didn't he just pull them out? This falls on Obama! Then he denies that he voted for Both wars. Then his lies about Iran?The way he lied about Romneys tax plan was pathetic! You better fact check Bidens remarks, my friend!
Indenpendant

Herrin, IL

#3482 Oct 12, 2012
All the fact checkers say Ryan was misleading. Just sayin.
Beware

Chicago, IL

#3483 Oct 12, 2012
Indenpendant wrote:
All the fact checkers say Ryan was misleading. Just sayin.
Biden was worse, just saying. He even said taxes wouldnt be raised for those up to a million, instead of 250, 000. The administration quickly walked that back!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3484 Oct 12, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican

Country Club Hills, IL

#3485 Oct 12, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Biden was worse, just saying.
Well you're right about one thing. You are the only one saying Biden was worse. All fact checkers say the opposite.

Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Hey U 50,660
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,127,281
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]