Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3421 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
That video caused riots in 24 countries and allowed the Libyan attack to happen. That video was made by a religious right wing fundie.
You do realize how totally full of shit you are right? Then again you are a Libtard and you probably actually believe the stupid shit you said.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3422 Oct 11, 2012
OH MY GOD, SOMEONE CALLED OUR PEACEFUL RELIGION BARBARIC AND DESTRUCTIVE, LETS RIOT!!!!!

Makes total sense.

Not.
Lies

Spring Grove, IL

#3423 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>That video caused riots in 24 countries and allowed the Libyan attack to happen. That video was made by a religious right wing fundie.
More lies.

It is amazing how you and the other DNC operatives here cannot keep up with the lies of your failed leader.

This charade is officially over, per Obamas own team. I am sure they appreciate your further attempt as disinformation, but I suspect at this point that Capitol Hilary and surrogate liar Carney, both of whom have now admitted the attacks and riots elsewhere were pre planned acts of terrorism will not be happy at all with you. There may be men in brown shirts at your door soon.

More blame by you and Obama pointed everywhere but where it belongs. The failed ones policies abroad aren't working any better than his policies at home.

For your efforts, you score: FAIL.
Bureau of Labor Stats

United States

#3424 Oct 11, 2012
Just announced by the US Government"s Bureau of Labor Statistics:

There are 61,000 less Americans working today than the day Obama took office.

DNC Operatives. Call the local cell of mother ship at 11 am CDT for instructions on how to help Obama lie his way out of this.

DNC Panic Level is now Code RED. All operatives are instructed stop lying about employment figures until we have re-spun the spin. Call in at 11 am to your cell leader.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3425 Oct 11, 2012
Remember, Obama has said that he has al Qaida "on their heels" so by his standards, there is no way that this could have been a pre planned terrorist attack. According to him, al Qaida are no longer a threat so there is no way it could have been a pre planned terrorist attack. On September 11th of all days! Imagine that! This had to be because of some movie video that was on the Internet for nine months before the uprising happened. But remember, Romney" shot from the hip" when he criticized the State Dept. because he didn't know the facts yet. Well, now that we do know the facts, I would say, Romney was right! The State dept and Obamas response were weak!
Poll Panic

Round Lake, IL

#3426 Oct 11, 2012
smiling wrote:
You are killing them olive. Republicans cut the funding and then use a lack of security as a political football? Talk about dis respect. One can only assume that Obama is loading up for this next debate. These far right waccos are just hateful, parnoid sky is falling chicken littles. Still smiling.
Tell that to the four Americans MURDERED in Benghazi. Obama is in charge. Hilary works for him. They KNEW more security was needed. It was denied by a junior State Department desk jockey, not by Republicans. Now the Republicans are in charge? Is that it? Any time anything is bad it's the Republicans' fault? Funny, I thought Obama is the President.

You can spin this as fast as you want, but you are not keeping up with FACTS and what is in the news. How long have you been an obscene joke? By the way you semi literate goof, there are no less than three misspellings in your post above. If you are going to go down in flames, for God's sake, try to do it with a little style.
Poll Panic

Round Lake, IL

#3427 Oct 11, 2012
Beware wrote:
Remember, Obama has said that he has al Qaida "on their heels" so by his standards, there is no way that this could have been a pre planned terrorist attack. According to him, al Qaida are no longer a threat so there is no way it could have been a pre planned terrorist attack. On September 11th of all days! Imagine that! This had to be because of some movie video that was on the Internet for nine months before the uprising happened. But remember, Romney" shot from the hip" when he criticized the State Dept. because he didn't know the facts yet. Well, now that we do know the facts, I would say, Romney was right! The State dept and Obamas response were weak!
Beware, you are right. It's Obama's version of "Mission Accomplished" that George Bush was crucified over for years by liberals. It's time for payback and you scum bag left wing Anti-American radicals will not hear the end of this one any time soon.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3428 Oct 11, 2012
Poll Panic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for payback and you scum bag left wing Anti-American radicals will not hear the end of this one any time soon.
Payback? For what? You seem to think one of our foreign embassies getting attacked is unusual. It's not. If this is all you have then you really have nothing. There is nothing radical about my views. You on the other hand have very radical views that includes "payback for scumbag left wingers." You are unhinged and not interested in truth. All you want is political points and you will use American deaths to try and score them. It's just a big game of "gotcha" to you. Keep posting little man. Your lies are amusing to me.
Poll Panic

Round Lake, IL

#3429 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Payback? For what? You seem to think one of our foreign embassies getting attacked is unusual. It's not. If this is all you have then you really have nothing. There is nothing radical about my views. You on the other hand have very radical views that includes "payback for scumbag left wingers." You are unhinged and not interested in truth. All you want is political points and you will use American deaths to try and score them. It's just a big game of "gotcha" to you. Keep posting little man. Your lies are amusing to me.
And your glib comments and the failed presidents actions at the time the deaths occurred are repugnant to us. Neither of you cared about what happened. It was merely a political inconvenience that needed to be spun to protect the ass of the scum bag in chief, with the explanation from the mega idiot and his minions including your wretched self now proven to be the lie it was.

Guess what you creep, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Since you never served your country, I am sure you will need to look this term up: INCOMING!!! For the foreseeable future. You want vitriol, you've got it!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm

De Soto, MO

#3430 Oct 11, 2012
well if Labno is a vote for the Obama agenda i am all in. cant wait untill he is re-elected.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3431 Oct 11, 2012
Poll Panic wrote:
<quoted text>
And your glib comments and the failed presidents actions at the time the deaths occurred are repugnant to us. Neither of you cared about what happened. It was merely a political inconvenience that needed to be spun to protect the ass of the scum bag in chief, with the explanation from the mega idiot and his minions including your wretched self now proven to be the lie it was.
Guess what you creep, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Since you never served your country, I am sure you will need to look this term up: INCOMING!!! For the foreseeable future. You want vitriol, you've got it!!!!!!!!!!
Vitriol is all you have ever shown us. Personally I find your whiskey fueled rants amusing. You should send out some more emails. That will really scare the bejesus out of the leftist. Tell Fred Phelps and all the tards down at Westboro Baptist Church I said to blow me.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3432 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
That video caused riots in 24 countries and allowed the Libyan attack to happen. That video was made by a religious right wing fundie.
what proof do you have that this video caused riots? The administration claimed the reason for the embassy being over run was because of an outside protest that got out of hand. Now, they admit that there was no protest outside of the Libyan embassy. It was an out right attack! Preplanned, for days before. With the exception of the protest in Egypt, all the others followed Because of Obama's show of weakness. They were add ons! Why did the Obama administration go out of its way to see the director of this film was picked up by the L.a. county Sheriff on some probation violation for some very minor felony for a state offense? They made sure the cameras were there to catch it at 140 am. This doesn't happen because its not that big of a deal. How many more times will Obama blame some video and the first amendment to cover for his incompetence? I can't believe that the State Dept would ignore reports of credible threats of this attack and did nothing to stop it!
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3433 Oct 11, 2012
Islam is the religion of peace, unless you make a video about them, then they riot, and anal rape a U.S. ambassador before murdering him. Child rape is condoned, Women being stoned (with rocks, not the kind of stoned Olive Oil is) for speaking with another man is the norm.

So glad Christians are NOT peaceful like that!

Olive Oil here is good at showing Liberal tolerance, making excuses for said actions, and making sure to chastise Christianity. Proving once again Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Pew

United States

#3434 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>Vitriol is all you have ever shown us. Personally I find your whiskey fueled rants amusing. You should send out some more emails. That will really scare the bejesus out of the leftist. Tell Fred Phelps and all the tards down at Westboro Baptist Church I said to blow me.
What a complete waste of space on Earth you are. Profane, vapid, shallow, and in general, hugely obnoxious.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3435 Oct 11, 2012
Pew wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete waste of space on Earth you are. Profane, vapid, shallow, and in general, hugely obnoxious.
You forgot arrogant.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3436 Oct 11, 2012
Popeye wrote:
Islam is the religion of peace, unless you make a video about them, then they riot, and anal rape a U.S. ambassador before murdering him. Child rape is condoned, Women being stoned (with rocks, not the kind of stoned Olive Oil is) for speaking with another man is the norm.
So glad Christians are NOT peaceful like that!
Olive Oil here is good at showing Liberal tolerance, making excuses for said actions, and making sure to chastise Christianity. Proving once again Liberalism is a mental disorder.
You Westboro Baptist tards sure think a lot about anal rape. Why are Christians obsessed with teh butt secks? You guys think about buttholes more than anybody should. I'll bet two bucks that you are in the closet with Larry Craig. Be sure to drink another pint of whiskey before you respond. It brings on the LULZ.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3437 Oct 11, 2012
Jesus touched me.....inappropriately. Now he never calls. I feel so used.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3438 Oct 11, 2012
Olive wrote:
Jesus touched me.....inappropriately. Now he never calls. I feel so used.
I'm sure you are used to it.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3439 Oct 11, 2012
Poopeye wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you are used to it.
No. I'm not Catholic.
DNC Headquarters ALERT

Round Lake, IL

#3440 Oct 11, 2012
EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

DOUBLE RED ALERT. IN LIGHT OF THE FOLLOWING, ALL OPERATIVES ARE INSTRUCTED TO CALL THEIR CELL LEADER IMMEDIATELY FOR MANDATORY BRAINWASHING TO FACILITATE THE DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON TONIGHT'S DEBATE RESULTS BETWEEN OUR BELOVED JOE BIDEN AND THE EVIL DOER FROM WISCONSIN

WASHINGTON (Reuters) October 11, 200 PM EDT - Republican challenger Mitt Romney has extended his lead over President Barack Obama to 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll released on Thursday, ahead of a high-stakes debate between the two candidates' running mates.
Romney now leads the Democrat by 47 percent to 44 percent among likely voters in the online poll, with less than a month before the November 6 election. The Republican had a one-point lead over Obama in survey results on Wednesday, his first in more than a month.

Romney has been enjoying one of his best runs of the campaign after handily winning the first presidential debate last week, partially due to Obama's passive performance in that contest.
"The momentum is in Romney's direction right now," Ipsos pollster Julia Clark said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 1,278,023
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Pennie Lane 6,441
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min JRB 197,044
abby9-3-15 1 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 1 hr boundary painter 6
amy 9-3-15 1 hr boundary painter 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 54,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages