Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 158)

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of6,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Is Susan rice going to go back on the 5 Sunday talk shows that she went on and lied about some video that the administration claimed was the cause of the uprising in Libya and Egypt and finally tell the truth? This was a terrorist attack that was pre planned to mark the anniversery of September 11th. They knew this within hours. Yet they tried to cover this up. The ambassodor aked for more security for which he was denied, several times! Is Carney ever going to stop lying about the matter? Hillary Clinton also lied and has been proven to be incompetent. They now claim they had bad intelligence. Who gave them this bad intelligence? Why did Obama cover this up? It's a simple question. He had no problem running off to Vegas to campaign the next day. How cold! I mean, really!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
More from the scumbag
<quoted text>
is Jesse Jackson jr still a congressman? I thought since you brought up scum bag congressmen......
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
More from the scumbag
<quoted text>
Then stop talking Commie bitch. In case you didn't catch that, YOU are the scumbag.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Where was your outrage when we invaded a country on bad intelligence. Bush. Iraq. Hello?!! Yellowcake? What a fuckinjoke you are.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Then stop talking Commie bitch.
Yeah, silence the opposition. So much for freedom of speech. Why do you hate the Constitution? You don't even know what Commie means little man.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
Where was your outrage when we invaded a country on bad intelligence. Bush. Iraq. Hello?!! Yellowcake? What a fuckinjoke you are.
The situation in Libya wasn't bad intelligence...it was a lie! At least bush had a consensus with other governments and past presidents( Bill Clinton, remember?) this was a complete cover up to shield the incompetence of Obama. Plain and simple!
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Beware wrote:
<quoted text> The situation in Libya wasn't bad intelligence...it was a lie! At least bush had a consensus with other governments and past presidents( Bill Clinton, remember?) this was a complete cover up to shield the incompetence of Obama. Plain and simple!
So was Iraq you stupidsumbitch. George W. Bush? Do you even remember that guy?
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

It seems you have left out an important fact about the Benghazi attack. Republicans voted to cut embassy security budget by 300 million dollars.
CNN wrote:
<quoted text>Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million.

Consulate personnel stationed in Benghazi had allegedly expressed concerns over their safety in the months leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks that killed four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens. Chaffetz and Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, claim those concerns were ignored.

"It seems to be a coordinated effort between the White House and the State Department, from Secretary [Hillary] Clinton to President Obama's White House," Chaffetz told Fox and Friends on Tuesday.

Chaffetz and Issa co-signed a letter to the State Department, demanding answers on to the Benghazi security detail. State Department officials and other witnesses will testify before the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations on Wednesday.

Ahead of the hearing, some Democrats claim that partisanship and campaigning are corrupting the Libyan investigation, The New York Times reports. The charges come as some GOP members attempt to frame the incident as a failure of the Obama's foreign policy and to call criticize the administration for engaging in a "cover-up" of what really occurred.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

So the truth is you guys cut the funding for foreign embassy security and when the inevitable happened it's all Obama's fault huh? Politicized these deaths that your policies caused. What a bunchofassholes.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Beware wrote:
<quoted text> The situation in Libya wasn't bad intelligence...it was a lie! At least bush had a consensus with other governments and past presidents( Bill Clinton, remember?) this was a complete cover up to shield the incompetence of Obama. Plain and simple!
Hey where is yourfucking outrage for the people that defunded embassy security? Lets hear it shitforbrains. Where ya at? I'll bet you're at a Fred Phelphs rally.
me

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>Hey where is yourfucking outrage for the people that defunded embassy security? Lets hear it shitforbrains. Where ya at? I'll bet you're at a Fred Phelphs rally.
Where are your tax returns you filthy liar? You lie about everything, why would anyone believe you?
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

me wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your tax returns you filthy liar? You lie about everything, why would anyone believe you?
Oh, so now the truth is coming out you want to talk about tax returns? How about the Republicans cutting the embassy security budget? How about Republicans politicizing American deaths when the measures they passed caused this? How about Romney disrespecting that dead SEALS mother? Where is your outrage now shitforbrains? Now you want to talk about my taxes? I paid them. Romney hasn't.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Taxes. I'll take that as an admission of defeat.
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now the truth is coming out you want to talk about tax returns? How about the Republicans cutting the embassy security budget? How about Republicans politicizing American deaths when the measures they passed caused this? How about Romney disrespecting that dead SEALS mother? Where is your outrage now shitforbrains? Now you want to talk about my taxes? I paid them. Romney hasn't.
So what was your source, Huffington Post or CNBC?
me

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now the truth is coming out you want to talk about tax returns? How about the Republicans cutting the embassy security budget? How about Republicans politicizing American deaths when the measures they passed caused this? How about Romney disrespecting that dead SEALS mother? Where is your outrage now shitforbrains? Now you want to talk about my taxes? I paid them. Romney hasn't.
Liar
smiling

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

You are killing them olive. Republicans cut the funding and then use a lack of security as a political football? Talk about dis respect. One can only assume that Obama is loading up for this next debate. These far right waccos are just hateful, parnoid sky is falling chicken littles. Still smiling.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey where is yourfucking outrage for the people that defunded embassy security? Lets hear it shitforbrains. Where ya at? I'll bet you're at a Fred Phelphs rally.
dude, you sound as if you're coming undone. There were several request made for extra security but all were denied by the State Department. In fact, the ambassor was told to stop asking for more security by the State Dept. in essence, Hillary left him there to die. The one security guard that was outsourced by the way, abandoned him in the time of need and let the attackers know where the safe house was that was keeping him. It seems Romney was right to criticize Obama, shortly before Obama boarded a plane to go fund raise in Nevada. Party, party! Gotta see jay z, beyonce, and rat face letterman! Holla, bitches!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, why dont the Obama administration stop stalling and tell that same mother of agent Sean Smith what happened to her son? Seems she went on Anderson Cooper advising she is tired of being ignored by the administration. They haven't even told her the cause of death. How pathetic ! I guess she didn't know they were in the making of a cover up and were still trying to get something together that the liberal press could go with and not look stupid! She had to know he had fundraisers to go to! Romney did pay his taxes so try something else. Let's see Reid's and pelosis now. As far as your taxes, sales taxes don't count, they mean income taxes!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

smiling wrote:
You are killing them olive. Republicans cut the funding and then use a lack of security as a political football? Talk about dis respect. One can only assume that Obama is loading up for this next debate. These far right waccos are just hateful, parnoid sky is falling chicken littles. Still smiling.
here's a question for you, if the State dept. had information about credible threats 48 hours before the attack, why didn't they get them out of there? Oh well, it's Hillary! Need I say more?
Lies

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Olive wrote:
It seems you have left out an important fact about the Benghazi attack. Republicans voted to cut embassy security budget by 300 million dollars.
Lie

See testimony of Charlene Lamb who made the security denial call under oath to Congress today. The denial had NOTHING to do with funding.

The issue here is that Obamas foreign policies have FAILED, and for two weeks the scum bag in chief continued to blame the deaths on a video when his own minions including Carney, Clinton, and Rice finally admitted the truth. And Obama STILL blamed the attack in the video in a UN address.

You are either a liar or an idiot. No wonder you support the failed one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of6,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,034,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Tinka 167,624
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Mothra 43,007
Amy 4-19 42 min Kuuipo 13
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Larry 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,069
Abby 4-19 3 hr Julie 17
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs