Olive

Carterville, IL

#3357 Oct 9, 2012
Two faced Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either a habitual liar or are on drugs.
I'm going with both. A liar that is on drugs.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3358 Oct 9, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> Just in, Romney over takes Obama in Real Clear politics average 48 to 47.3%! Oh no!
Romney still loses. Look at your sites electoral map. You just can't get your head around that can you?

Obama 294
Romney 244

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
BROKEN HEARTED

Markham, IL

#3359 Oct 9, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney still loses. Look at your sites electoral map. You just can't get your head around that can you?
Obama 294
Romney 244
DUDE????
Beware

Chicago, IL

#3361 Oct 9, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 294
Romney 244
The states are already moving! Just a matter of time, little man!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3362 Oct 9, 2012
it seems evevn Big Bird wants nothing to do with obama!Can he spot a loser or what? This wasnt supposed to happen! Oh no!
He who laughs last

Chicago, IL

#3363 Oct 9, 2012
funnystuff wrote:
Polls aren't important to Romney when he is behind, but look how important they are now. The guy flip flops on everyhing he stands for, and then bows to the party, and stands somewhere else, where ever he is told to stand. lol. He will be a loser.
I think Romney has been leading all along...The polls have to get it right to save credibility!
Debunking Center

Round Lake, IL

#3364 Oct 9, 2012
Obama Poll leads

UPI

Poll Tied

IPSOS Reuters
Washington Times

Romney Poll Leads

ARG
Galllup
IBD
PEW
Daily Kos
Rasmussen

And that folks is from the leftist Obama fawning Huffington Post. I hear they are getting huffy there as they see a SMACK DOWN coming.

Biden is toast. Obama is hanging on for dear life now and must beat Romney soundly in the next two debates. Like that is going to happen. Obama cannot run on his record. All he and his minions can do is to attack Romney. And they are - just look at their operatives on this thread.

Romney's biggest issue now - win the electoral college. Looks like he will win the popular vote. His challenge is blue states with large amounts of folks looking for more Obama bucks.

Advantage: Romney
He who laughs last

Chicago, IL

#3365 Oct 9, 2012
Debunking Center wrote:
Obama Poll leads
UPI
Poll Tied
IPSOS Reuters
Washington Times
Romney Poll Leads
ARG
Galllup
IBD
PEW
Daily Kos
Rasmussen
And that folks is from the leftist Obama fawning Huffington Post. I hear they are getting huffy there as they see a SMACK DOWN coming.
Biden is toast. Obama is hanging on for dear life now and must beat Romney soundly in the next two debates. Like that is going to happen. Obama cannot run on his record. All he and his minions can do is to attack Romney. And they are - just look at their operatives on this thread.
Romney's biggest issue now - win the electoral college. Looks like he will win the popular vote. His challenge is blue states with large amounts of folks looking for more Obama bucks.
Advantage: Romney
Obama can't beat Romney in a debate. There is a report out today that he thought he won the first debate when he walked off of the stage. His ego would not let him believe he just got beat, and bad! His aides had to tell him the bad news. Count on the libs in the press to say he redeemed himself immediately when the second debate ends. This will be regardless of his performance. Count on it! Romney does have the advantage but the libs will have their story ready to go as soon as it ends. Trust me!
sam

Herrin, IL

#3366 Oct 9, 2012
Beware wrote:
Who cares how Pressler votes? The fact is 66% of active military is for Romney! Seems Obama's liar, liar strategy isn't working for them. Maybe that's why Obama is trying to make sure their votes aren't counted by not giving absentee Ballots on time! Fuck Pressler! Obama is the Dick head who is purposely ignoring V.a claims! He even pushed for injured veterans to get their own insurance policies for treatment for service related injuries! How about Obamas administration denying extra security request for our embassy in Libya? Then knowing it was a terrorist attack with in hours and still saying it was some video ! What great foreign policy!
Mitt Romney knows nothing on foreign policy he'll be the cause of world warIII Too bad I can't tell you" I told you so cause the bomb will destroy us all'
sam

Herrin, IL

#3367 Oct 9, 2012
Paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are both of you as paranoid as you sound? Do you REALLY belive what you are saying? That Romney wants to be president so he can ship American jobs to China. REALLY? How brainwashed are you?
I agree with" worker" Mitt already sent jobs to China when he co=founded Bain Capital, he masterminded the plan to outsource jobs, don't beleive me, well look it up, thats what the internet is for to look up facts.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3368 Oct 9, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Romney knows nothing on foreign policy he'll be the cause of world warIII Too bad I can't tell you" I told you so cause the bomb will destroy us all'
Ain't that the truth. Romney couldn't even stop by the Olympics without starting a bunch of shit with our closest ally.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3369 Oct 9, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Romney knows nothing on foreign policy he'll be the cause of world warIII Too bad I can't tell you" I told you so cause the bomb will destroy us all'
scary tactics won't work. Look at Obamas foreign policy. The middle east is ablaze and he could care less! Do you still think this uprising was about some video? Obama lies and says it is. He would rather run off and campaign talking about Big bird. What more would one expect from a man child?
smiling

Waterloo, IL

#3370 Oct 9, 2012
If one notices, most of the arrogant, insulting, closeminded, mean spirited comments are made by the coservatives. It isn't that there are more cons out there than the libs and we in the middle, but it's just that these loser paranoid conservative have this inherent anger that guides their thoughts. They consider the left and the middle as enemies because they don't think as they do. They can't win. There aren't that many bitter insulting indidviduals out there to get Romney elected. There are more left and middle votes out there. They offend and insult antone that they can't assimilate into their collective thought. Their paranoia is real.lol. Just a few that support Obama post here. There is a reason. It's useless to debate the closeminded Rush Limbaugh wannabes. Why bother. They are not going to win. They deserve to be kept out of the presidency position for a long time. When the last 8 years of their leadership are brought to the forefront in this campaign, it will be curtains.. It's the Cheney/ Bush years. Kriptomite to their superman vision of themselves. Romney letting the banks and auto industry fail. His historic flip flops. It won't even be close. Just makes one in the mddle smile.
Judge for yourself

Spring Grove, IL

#3371 Oct 9, 2012
sam wrote:
Holy cow. You think Obama had any qualifications whatsoever?

I don't share your anxiety at all. America has been at its most vulnerable when it was militarily weak and embracing isolationism. Just look at Pearl Harbor. Walking softly but carrying a big stick has done a lot more to keep us safe than Obamas naive approach of apologizing for the US and pulling back everywhere. If you haven't noticed, there are massive military cuts coming and the US is nit respected for its might as it once was because of the idealism of Obama.

Nobody likes bullies, but a strong American military and true leadership on the world stage is what will help us survive. There are massacres going on every day in Syria, Al Queda is alive and well, and Iran is about to have nukes. And where is Obama? Hiding from our ONLY allie in the gravest of grave danger. He won't even meet with Israel's prime minister. Obamas actions or lack thereof is what we all need to worry about. Clinton had it right, and so does Romney.
Independent

Princeton, IL

#3372 Oct 9, 2012
Smiling.....I agree. We have to choose between only two people that can win. But, I have to go to the Left. There is nothing...no debate.....no commercial, that can change my mind. I believe that most have made up their minds. And yes, I cannot argue with the Right. It is too time consuming, and ridiculous. I have to deal with reality. And as Clinton said "it's simple arithmetic" Lol.
Judge for yourself

Spring Grove, IL

#3373 Oct 9, 2012
Judge for yourself wrote:
<quoted text>Holy cow. You think Obama had any qualifications whatsoever?

I don't share your anxiety at all. America has been at its most vulnerable when it was militarily weak and embracing isolationism. Just look at Pearl Harbor. Walking softly but carrying a big stick has done a lot more to keep us safe than Obamas naive approach of apologizing for the US and pulling back everywhere. If you haven't noticed, there are massive military cuts coming and the US is nit respected for its might as it once was because of the idealism of Obama.

Nobody likes bullies, but a strong American military and true leadership on the world stage is what will help us survive. There are massacres going on every day in Syria, Al Queda is alive and well, and Iran is about to have nukes. And where is Obama? Hiding from our ONLY allie in the gravest of grave danger. He won't even meet with Israel's prime minister. Obamas actions or lack thereof is what we all need to worry about. Clinton had it right, and so does Romney.
I meant to say our only allie in the Middle East
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3374 Oct 9, 2012
smiling wrote:
If one notices, most of the arrogant, insulting, closeminded, mean spirited comments are made by the coservatives. It isn't that there are more cons out there than the libs and we in the middle, but it's just that these loser paranoid conservative have this inherent anger that guides their thoughts. They consider the left and the middle as enemies because they don't think as they do. They can't win. There aren't that many bitter insulting indidviduals out there to get Romney elected. There are more left and middle votes out there. They offend and insult antone that they can't assimilate into their collective thought. Their paranoia is real.lol. Just a few that support Obama post here. There is a reason. It's useless to debate the closeminded Rush Limbaugh wannabes. Why bother. They are not going to win. They deserve to be kept out of the presidency position for a long time. When the last 8 years of their leadership are brought to the forefront in this campaign, it will be curtains.. It's the Cheney/ Bush years. Kriptomite to their superman vision of themselves. Romney letting the banks and auto industry fail. His historic flip flops. It won't even be close. Just makes one in the mddle smile.
you aren't in the middle. You probably have pics of Obama and Hugo Chavez in your front room. At least we conservatives leave no doubt about what we believe, unlike phony libs like you and Obama. Keep watching your crazy lib shows like Chris Matthews, Ed Schulz, Rachel Maddow! They have the lowest ratings, really! Keep thinking Obama's got this wrapped up. I guarantee you his campaign doesn't. Romney totally dominated the chipmunk last week! 70% of America thought so! Why would you deny you are a liberal? Are you embarrassed?
Judge for yourself

Spring Grove, IL

#3375 Oct 9, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text>you aren't in the middle. You probably have pics of Obama and Hugo Chavez in your front room. At least we conservatives leave no doubt about what we believe, unlike phony libs like you and Obama. Keep watching your crazy lib shows like Chris Matthews, Ed Schulz, Rachel Maddow! They have the lowest ratings, really! Keep thinking Obama's got this wrapped up. I guarantee you his campaign doesn't. Romney totally dominated the chipmunk last week! 70% of America thought so! Why would you deny you are a liberal? Are you embarrassed?
I love your comments. Obviously this person hasn't been reading this thread long. You want nasty and vile, heartless, shallow, and banal? Look at the posts from "seriously" and "Olive".
Opinions

Spring Grove, IL

#3376 Oct 10, 2012
Independent wrote:
Smiling.....I agree. We have to choose between only two people that can win. But, I have to go to the Left. There is nothing...no debate.....no commercial, that can change my mind. I believe that most have made up their minds. And yes, I cannot argue with the Right. It is too time consuming, and ridiculous. I have to deal with reality. And as Clinton said "it's simple arithmetic" Lol.
Ah. One of the 47%. I feel the opposite. Checkmate.
Opinions

Spring Grove, IL

#3378 Oct 10, 2012
smiling wrote:
You make my case Beware. I do hold some lib values, such as helping the unfortunatye as compared to your greed in letting them starve or die. I also hold conservative values such as no one takes my guns. You are just the kind of close minded conservative that I speak of. You couldn't tell a left wing nutcase from one in the middle if your life depended on it. Like I said, it's either your close minded way or the hiway. Everyone that doesn't hold your views is the enemy. If I was a true liberal, I would have no problem admitting it. Now if I was a conservative, you would be an embarrassment to me. The fact is that the division caused by you rightwing waccos, and the leftwing waccos, are Americas biggest problem in the gridlocks caused by the small minded extremists, like yourself. You offer no solution, just insults and division. Oh yeah, by the way, have you prayed to Rush again today?. He is your God right? Just asking.
Here are some more people you define as "right wing whackos". I rest case:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,415
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Patrick 1,110,491
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Scrutiny 178,177
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 37 min _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 41 min XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••