VIDEO Airstrikes Imminent as ISIS Closes In On U.S. Consulate in Erbil

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Kurt Nimmo video

Matawan, NJ

#1 Aug 8, 2014
Airstrikes Imminent as ISIS Closes In On U.S. Consulate in Erbil

Christian cities fall as thousands flee murderous wrath of terror army

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | August 7, 2014

Update: Obama authorized airstrikes “if necessary” during a news conference this evening. He also announched a humanitarian mission.

“At the direction of the Commander in Chief, the U.S. military conducted a humanitarian assistance operation in Northern Iraq to air drop critical meals and water for thousands of Iraqi citizens threatened by ISIL near Sinjar,” a senior Defense Department official said.“The mission was conducted by a number of U.S. military aircraft under the direction of U.S. Central Command. The aircraft that dropped the humanitarian supplies have now safely exited the immediate airspace over the drop area.”

The Islamic State, formerly ISIS, captured a number of cities in northern Iraq on Thursday and is poised to take Erbil, the capitol and largest city in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

The Christian city of Qaraqosh, southeast of Mosul, fell on Thursday as did Tel Askof, Tel Keif and Qaramless. The towns now stand empty as a testament to the terror of ISIS as it continues capturing territory in northern Iraq.

The Consulate General of the United States is located in Erbil. The city of 1.5 million was until recently considered a refuge from ISIS. Many of the 500,000 people who have fled the rapid advance of ISIS have converged on the city.

Over the last week the Obama administration has reportedly moved an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf in anticipation of action against the radical Sunni group now said to have the military strength of an army.

In July ISIS threatened to plant car bombs outside every American embassy in the world if the United States intervened in Iraq.

“If the United States bomb Iraq, every American citizen is a legitimate target,” a message online threatened.

In response to the threat all 294 U.S. diplomatic outposts were placed on high alert.

http://www.infowars.com/airstrikes-imminent-a...
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2014
O-bomb-a already dropped bombs on Isis some 500lbers
I posted an update

Matawan, NJ

#3 Aug 8, 2014
hands on AR wrote:
O-bomb-a already dropped bombs on Isis some 500lbers
Thanks for the heads up. Please check the rest of my posts about ISIS coming to Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr THE DEVIL 1,174,700
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 2 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 2 hr rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jim 183,948

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match