No people will be punchlines in 'Raci...

No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101'

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Reader story from Jul 21, 2014, titled No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101'. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

"So often it seems to me that jokes we hear about race are designed to make white people feel better about their own racism, or prove that they aren't racist to other white people," says Fred Sasaki , who along with Seth Vanek curated "Racist Jokes 101: #OwnYourWords."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

bensleys thoughts

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 21, 2014
so does this mean that the racist moron rapper chris "beat your woman" Brown won't be able to sing about beating his ho's or n word people in his racist rap crap?

why is he not arrested for beating woman or singing about n word people? gee white people have been kicked off the air or is there a double standard where n word people can do anything and get away with it?

or how about the rev "not so wright in the head? will he still be able to preach about the white devil ?
hands on AR

Waukegan, IL

#2 Jul 21, 2014
People who listen to rap are the most useless people I ever met ,black ,white ,Brown ,yellow ,and "blue" . Lets go get some malt liquor go rob some poor Korean at a gas station then use the gun in a driveby ,and never get caught! Democracy at it's fineist
I agree

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2014
And they spit when the do their rap. Just dirty untalented chimps.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 22, 2014
What can you actually expect out of ni$$ers.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jul 22, 2014
What is long and hard on a black man?.... Third grade
FOOK U2 Azz Holes

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2014
The negras R jokes. Jokes on White society. They R the White man's burden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,509,510
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min JRB 239,522
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,502
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 3,632
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 5 hr Mel 199
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Mothra 63,572

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages