Black on Black Crime
Answers

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 12, 2014
http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21NVHollisCrim...

Racism didn't cause the evil attitudes, broken families, high rates of out-of-wedlock births, child abuse and abortions that plague black communities. The cause is a lack of moral foundation, ignorance, apathy, selfishness and greed. Yet, time and time again, we hear our so-called leaders repeating the age-old lie that these black problems stem from white racism. While some problems do have racist origins, black-on-black crime isn't one of these problems.
Af Ra Ka

United States

#2 May 12, 2014
Answers wrote:
http://www.nationalcenter.org/ P21NVHollisCrime90306.html
Racism didn't cause the evil attitudes, broken families, high rates of out-of-wedlock births, child abuse and abortions that plague black communities. The cause is a lack of moral foundation, ignorance, apathy, selfishness and greed. Yet, time and time again, we hear our so-called leaders repeating the age-old lie that these black problems stem from white racism. While some problems do have racist origins, black-on-black crime isn't one of these problems.
Racism does have a great deal to do with the disproportionate numbers. No race/creed/color on the planet is without some apathy and criminality.

I agree the problem is an internal one and has to be solved internally. The solution is simple dignity+responsibility+accouna bility.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 May 12, 2014
Af Ra Ka wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism does have a great deal to do with the disproportionate numbers. No race/creed/color on the planet is without some apathy and criminality.
I agree the problem is an internal one and has to be solved internally. The solution is simple dignity+responsibility+accouna bility.
ahhhh pull your head out of your dumb black rear end.

look around you look around the city other cities in america See the immigrants from all over the world just out hustle you dumb black people for jobs.

these immigrants don't speak ebonics they don't have an n word attitude they just come to america hustle a job and get a life.

so pull your pants up to your waist take off your backward hat , leave your dumb negro" everyone owes me something cause I'm a victim here "attitude at home and join real life.

you have been given too many opportunities, welfare affirmative action. NAACP, congressional n word caucus, n word history month , PETA. and you collectively done nothing with those opportunities you have wasted the chances and your lives.

so get off the couch stop whining go out get a life or shut up already.
then

Saltville, VA

#5 May 26, 2014
Asian on Asian crime happens also..

Actually I think that like.. it is A combination of racism.. And the problem with the community however..

every community has this problem..

even the white one..

one reason why whites have less white on white crime is that

whites themselves Are Already different races within that race where As black everyone's just black it's not like your a group of like they don't even hve like

somalians.. And Aboriginals..

the only type of black that lives in America in this mass quantity is Actually the Nigerian isn't it..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 1,743,742
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 14 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 17 hr SumGuy 218

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages