First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the idiot. A liberal, ignorant idiot who knows nothing! NOTHING!
Obamacare dictates what drs I can see, what procedures I can or cannot have, what preventative care I must have.... On and on. But I wouldn't expect you to know this. Your liberal leaders told you we want it, and like the mindless sheep you are, you believe it because you are incapable of thinking for yourself.
YOU go away. Nobody here likes you anyway.
I'm not a fan of Obamacare, but it is my understanding that Obamacare dictates a minimum level of insurance that each person must acquire and insurance companies must provide. It also requires folks to acquire at least said minimum level of insurance.

It doesn't require you to have any procedure or not have any procedure or require you to obtain preventative care or control what doctors you can or cannot receive.

When folks like you spout off with this misinformation, it makes everyone who objects to it seem stupid and really undermines the legitimate reasons why a person such as myself does not care for Obamacare ... the biggest being it does almost nothing to make healthcare more affordable, amongst other concerns.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#23 Aug 20, 2013
No need to name call... Edog and Angela, kiss and make up ... maybe a little tongue action, lol.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Melrose Park, IL

#24 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You drank the Rush Limbaugh Koolaid!
And whatevs. I know I have more friends than you do. I also know it's because i"m not a pathetic, knee-jerk, bigoted creep.
Oh, call me a Rush fan, how original.

And I never hear you posting about any actual friends. Just coworkers and people on your softball team who tolerate you because they kinda have to.

And you're a bigger bigot than I am. Just look at how you treat people who don't think exactly like you.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, call me a Rush fan, how original.
And I never hear you posting about any actual friends. Just coworkers and people on your softball team who tolerate you because they kinda have to.
And you're a bigger bigot than I am. Just look at how you treat people who don't think exactly like you.
Having a bad day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,523,285
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Elizabeth Taylor 240,377
Cruel or Funny Pranks 1 hr AzzHoles 2
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 1 hr AllPoliticiansLIE 10
Scary Obituary 2 hr Shadow Blast 15
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 2 hr The White Meat 17
A few ITEMS of interest. 2 hr Jocularity is Best 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages