First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Judge Janie wrote:
<quoted text>
How would he like it if his wife took up polyandry and started having her own boyfriends?
Edited to add: We don't know that she didn't. That's what I took "gave it a good faith effort" to mean, anyway. She gave it a shot and decided the lifestyle wasn't for her.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 14, 2012
THey don't sound like they're into polyamory -- they sound like swingers.
Kuuipo

Marina, CA

#23 Dec 14, 2012
LW1: I'm joining in the butt out chorus. And I don't for one minute believe that LW's future FIL has absolutely no clue about what to do to get his wife back. If either of them ever attempts to discuss the situation, LW should tell them very nicely, "You should consider talking to a marriage counselor about this" and then change the subject or excuse himself from the room.

LW2: What Amy said.
LW3: What RWG said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 min They cannot kill ... 2,746
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 230,950
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Cheech the Conser... 1,457,876
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Moans6157 62,300
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr honeymylove 2,273
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 9,840
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 104,505

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages