clarity of reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
by any objective standard the future of chicago is bleak.

more neighborhoods destroyed by blacks who have no investment in the city.

Too many illegals draining city resources, black drug dealers shooting at will killing wounding way too many Chicago citizens with no fear of the inept Chicago police.

thousands of unsolved homicides in the city have taught gun toting blacks there is no law no fear of prosecution arrest or even investigated.

too many neighborhoods ruined, properties coming off tax rolls. so with the city tax base eroding whom is going to pay the taxes needed to pay the ever increasing bloated welfare rolls,or to pay off those outrageous union retirement promises the city made to buy union votes to keep them in power??

dats lot of money the city has promised but doesn't have the money to pay out.

jobs non existing in the city cause of aggressing greedy unions and aggressive taxation over regulation of business.

so with no money and so many unsolved problems lets project a date for Chicago to enter bankruptcy court?

I project da city in bankruptcy court within the next five years.

what's your guess??

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Why the heel do you care?
chimps shoot

Columbus, IN

#3 Feb 23, 2013
you got so many chimps with guns that are supposed to be illegal. I guess this puts the lie to the gun control idea. to fix this problem make guns legal again for law abiding citizens. if the gorilla perps think a mark is armed, they won't rob them.
clarity of reality

Nashua, NH

#4 Feb 24, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
Why the heel do you care?
trying to establish a dialog, conversation exchange of ideas
on da subject.

what do you think about da subject ? or do you think at all?

PARK RIDGE IL.

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Since you're not even a resident of the Chicago area, I think you oughta not even concern yourself with it and keep in mind many big cities have these problems so shut up!
clarity of reality

Nashua, NH

#6 Feb 24, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
Since you're not even a resident of the Chicago area, I think you oughta not even concern yourself with it and keep in mind many big cities have these problems so shut up!
I was born raised on the south side left there in the 70's.
When I was a boy I & friends could visit the Museum of science and walk home to Bensley ave which is 100 south 2300 east with out a problem, or take a cta bus the L or IC anywhere in the city without concern.

Can you do that today? why not?? what's you concern??

My professional life takes me to many cities in this country and overseas. Traveling I see how other cities handing social economic problems. Chicago is a failure at solving or addressing problems.

Only Detroit has had a worse record dealing with social economic problems. Have you been to Detroit lately?? It isn't pretty today.

No city in America has such an outrageous number of people killed by gun fire per year or as many unsolved un investigated homicides as does Chicago.

why is that??

I concern my self with Chicago because it's my home, business and family cause me to visit the city on a regular basis. It's really sad to see this once great city falling into a lawless mess.

I can walk through central park NYC NY anytime day or night, can you do that in Jackson park?

you need to broaden your prospective travel more see what your missing

PARK RIDGE IL.

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Whatever.

Maybe Chicago's ther worst but still it's not like other have it's probalems so as I said before, Shut up!!

It's the last time I'm telling you.

Lot of garbage people in this world.
reality is reality

Nashua, NH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
Whatever.
Maybe Chicago's ther worst but still it's not like other have it's probalems so as I said before, Shut up!!
It's the last time I'm telling you.
Lot of garbage people in this world.
Hummm little drumpy this monday morning are we ?

Must have not taken your depression/agression meds this moring.

take them now with some orange juice and you'll feel beter by noon.

Dr Reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,906
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fair Game 46,709
Amy 9-20 49 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 55 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info