2 dead, 3 wounded in Chicago shooting...

2 dead, 3 wounded in Chicago shootings Wednesday

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jan 16, 2014, titled 2 dead, 3 wounded in Chicago shootings Wednesday. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

About 7:25 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old man was shot in the 3200 block of West 23rd Street in the South Lawndale neighborhood, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 16, 2014
now that's more like it Chicago!

Got to get those shot killed and wounded numbers back up to Chicago standards.

Besides we still gots too many n word people clogging up the welfare system on the south side of Chicago got to thin the heard so get on with it reduce our over head.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Come on Chiraq....you can do better than that. I have faith that you'll get those numbers up when the weather starts to warm up and being forced to buy health insurance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,420,144
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Leeward Outlier 222,757
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min CrunchyBacon 103,463
Jesus Christ is alive 53 min grounded in reali... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 54 min honeymylove 2,429
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,974
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,076

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages