Feds in riot gear to greet buses carr...

Feds in riot gear to greet buses carrying illegal immigrants

Posted in the Chicago Forum

What will they do

Matawan, NJ

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Remember? I keep saying pick up your guns, organize and fight. So what will these people do now? Hit the cops with cardboard signs?

Feds in riot gear to greet buses carrying illegal immigrants into California town: report

U.S. agents in riot gear have reportedly been called in to manage any protesters in Murrieta, Calif., who may try to block the arrival of illegal immigrants transferred from Texas. Locals blocked three buses carrying detainees to the town's Border Patrol station last week. A Border Patrol spokesman wouldn't comment on the report and would not provide details of potential immigrant transfers to the town.

BY Leslie Larson /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Monday, July 7, 2014, 12:52 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fede...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min FYVM 1,394,709
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 60,030
last post wins! (Apr '13) 38 min Red_Forman 1,108
last post wins! (Dec '10) 39 min Red_Forman 2,131
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Woj_Cebu 216,582
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 5 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 1,660
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Dregs Historian 102,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages