Connecticut Gun Owners Stand In Long ...

Connecticut Gun Owners Stand In Long Lines to Register Firearms

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Morons Video

Matawan, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2013
You get the government you deserve

RELATED: Proof: Gun Registration Leads To Confiscation

Infowars.com
December 31, 2013

Peaceful Connecticut citizens are standing in long lines to register ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds and longarms that the state considers “assault rifles.”

http://www.infowars.com/connecticut-gun-owner...
The Stinker

Clay, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Morons Video wrote:
You get the government you deserve
RELATED: Proof: Gun Registration Leads To Confiscation
Infowars.com
December 31, 2013
Peaceful Connecticut citizens are standing in long lines to register ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds and longarms that the state considers “assault rifles.”
http://www.infowars.com/connecticut-gun-owner...
They're not the brightest people in the world.
Develop new ammo

Matawan, NJ

#3 Jan 4, 2014
The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not the brightest people in the world.
That is true and unfortunately they are citizens of this country instead of Russia. But they could also be government employees sent there for a picture to convince others.
The Stinker

Clay, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Develop new ammo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true and unfortunately they are citizens of this country instead of Russia. But they could also be government employees sent there for a picture to convince others.
I had not thought of that, but that is a strong possibility. I don't put anything past this current administration.
hillbilly boom boom

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2015
I live in the southern Appalachian region of the United states , I'm 28 years old but a lot wiser than u may think because i study my HISTORY!!!!...and its tried and true way to somewhat predict the future... and i firmly believe that any government should never fear its people..and if they do that may be a sign that they may have a evil future agenda, slowly trying to restrict firearms is the first signs of tyranny...and they will try to hide it under a Vail of " public safety " but that's NOT the core intentions, sole intentions is to DISARM YOU!!! that way you will be much easier to control.. I realize that I'm talking to citizen's of Chicago where gun rules are far stricter than where I'm from ...but if thier is any way u could ever weasel around and get your hands on a high capasity UNREGISTERED!!...weapon and lots of amunition for it...take and oil and lubricate it up very very well..then place it and the ammo inside a large pvc pipe.. then place end caps on both ends..this should prep it for long term air tight storage for 10 years +..tell NO ONE u have it and sure as hell don't register it lol...take it to a isolated area where only you know about it...and then bury it at least four feet down ..then recover the dig site and conceal the fresh dirt with sticks and leaves..the last thing is forget it until you need it and trust me one day it my just save your hide!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,265,082
amy 8-4 15 min mrs gladys kravitz 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques Ottawa 194,825
abby8-4-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 3 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Red_Forman 6,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages