Man shot dead by police at traffic stop

In his music, Freddie "Latee" Wilson rapped about the dangers of the streets. On the street, Wilson, who served several stints in prison, preached to young men about how one bad decision can mess up their life. Full Story
Freddys Dead

Oak Lawn, IL

#69 May 28, 2008
Freddy's on the corner now. Said he wanted to be a rapper,wow. The Police misused him. Shot him up and abused him. Another rappers dead. Fifteen bullets to the head.
YODA

Pleasanton, CA

#70 Jun 2, 2008
Positive young man he wasn't. Job he never had. Gun he carried. Police he drew down on. Deserve it he did. Better off we are. Rotting in hell he is.
Soul BrotherNumber1

Pleasanton, CA

#71 Jun 2, 2008
We need some positive role models in our neighborhoods. Cats like Freddy do more harm than good. This cat was not a good soul brother. I hate to think of all the bad things this brother did over the course of his short lifetime. RIP my brother. You reap what you sow.
Father Flaker

Redford, MI

#72 Jun 29, 2008
Let us pray for Freddy, who obviously was a failure in life and in everything he aspired to be. Freddy even failed as one who bangs in gangs as he was gunned down righteously by the CPD. Can I get an Amen? Freddy also had no talent and was a burden on society and everybody that knew him. RIP Freddy and may Satan have mercy on the soul you lacked. One less vote for Obama Bin Laden.
Doctor King

Chicago, IL

#74 Oct 7, 2008
I had a dream.........That Freddy was gunned down afet drawing down on the PO-lice.
Brother Malcolm

Chicago, IL

#75 Nov 6, 2008
Why you cats be hating on Freddy? This cat was a big loser and stuff. You should feel sorry for this cat. He stunk at everything he did, and now he dead. Dag, Joe, life for Freddy was a drag.
BK Kelly

United States

#76 Jun 2, 2009
I don't feel cats like Freddy. If Freddy had survived this traffic stop. The phony punk would have been crying about racial prophyllactic. Saying he was stopped because he was a black boy. I hate sissies like Freddy Dog.
Not blind

Chicago, IL

#77 Jun 2, 2009
BK Kelly wrote:
I don't feel cats like Freddy. If Freddy had survived this traffic stop. The phony punk would have been crying about racial prophyllactic. Saying he was stopped because he was a black boy. I hate sissies like Freddy Dog.
Didnt your mother teach you hate is a terrible thing... Dirty a$z cop!
Yoda

United States

#78 Jun 18, 2009
Didnt your mother teach you hate is a terrible thing... Dirty a$z cop! Cop he isn't. Wrong you are. Dead Freddy is.
Fartbreath Mortikye

Chicago, IL

#80 Aug 16, 2010
Freddy is forgotten even as his useless body rots!
you guys are all nuts

Chicago, IL

#81 Oct 10, 2010
if it happens to your child, husband or someone you love then freaking talk. I am mother to one of his sons and none of you idiots knew him like I did. for the most part all of you are racist bastards with your heads in the clouds about what goes on in this neck of the woods and no matter what, police ALWAYS have a "drop gun" to justify the dumb shit they be on. He was at the studio recording, went to get a beer and got harassed and according to the IPRA report the entire incident began as mistaken identity. So screw you, no matter what their backgrounds, people change and he was no different. Music was his outlet. he made a foolish mistake in 1993 where he ended up in prison in Wisconsin, and the other times he went to prison were for violation of parole for coming to Chicago to see his family and visit his children,(it's call absconding for all you idiots). F-U, F-U and U too. My son is the one still having nightmares not yours!
Louis farrahkahn

Burbank, IL

#82 Aug 31, 2011
Freddy was a piece of turd that gets stuck in between the wedges in the bottom of your shoe. he stunk as a human being, but most of all stunk as a no talent drug addicted, drug selling rapper. I am so glad he isn't making peoples lives miserable any more and negatively influencing our young people,
Martha Stewart

Evanston, IL

#83 Sep 7, 2011
I actually rejoice when I hear that someone like this mean spirited criminal gets killed by the law. We all have to pay for our sins and I think it is very fortunate that this young person died doing what he loved. I bet his disdain for the law and his hatred of the Police and white people and law abiding citizens was reflected in the lyrics of his songs. I think this was a wonderful way for him to go out just doing what he enjoyed the most!
Ice Cube

Evanston, IL

#84 Sep 15, 2011
Not to be cold, but I never heard one track from this dawg, but he probably was as dead on the mic as he is now in truth. This cat is deader thana ten year old oyster fart. Chances are he would have aspired to nothing more than the rapping champ of the garbage dump. Peace out Freddie, you DOG!
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#85 Sep 15, 2011
Ice Cube wrote:
Not to be cold, but I never heard one track from this dawg, but he probably was as dead on the mic as he is now in truth. This cat is deader thana ten year old oyster fart. Chances are he would have aspired to nothing more than the rapping champ of the garbage dump. Peace out Freddie, you DOG!

He was gonna be featured on a few track on Tupac's next cd.
DJMIXASOUFFSIDE

Hammond, IN

#86 Oct 28, 2011
How you gonna shoot a brutha down like a dog when he was in the middle of getting his sh** together? This cat couldsa been the necks Curtis Blow. He wrote some classic raps like, I Hate White Folks, I Works Every Day, My Shadow, My Forty and Me, Let's Jack Officer Friendly and Where's My Ho. The Police dun dun it again.
you guys are all nuts

Chicago, IL

#87 Mar 26, 2012
I gess i am the only nut around here because I miss this dude and I thought his life ment something.
Cutis Blow

Chicago, IL

#88 Apr 3, 2012
Freddy could't wrap a Christmas present. This poor, pathetic loser was well known in the hood as a farce, a fake, and a fraud. Lotsa a rumors around town about Freddy liking sheep and large roosters. He was a weird dude man. He always walked around the hood singing Freddy Mercury and Elton John tunes. He never was seen with a chick. You know what I'm talking about?
flockit

AOL

#89 Apr 4, 2012
another brother killed ,..just because he was wearing a hoodie ,....
he was a budding talent ,a rap supper star ,.......and the PIGS cut his life short ,.......
he had many children ,..maybe they can sue the city,.... & win millions ,...
and finally get off welfare ---
Moses Dempson

Chicago, IL

#90 Nov 17, 2012
I knew poor Freedy hen he wasa kid. We all thought the poor prick was talking to himself, when in actuality the idiot was rapping. He once got his ass handed to him by an angry, fat black chick from Medicine Hat at a Tupac Concert. Freddy was lame. Everybody laughed at this dude behind his back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 182,191
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min Grey Ghost 1,156,211
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?