4th man indicted in fatal Villa Park ...

4th man indicted in fatal Villa Park robbery

There are 24 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 13, 2008, titled 4th man indicted in fatal Villa Park robbery. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A fourth Chicago man has been indicted for the May 2007 murder of a Villa Park man who prosecutors allege was the target of a robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zezz

AOL

#34 Dec 18, 2013
Very sad
Jimmy Hoffa

Lockport, IL

#35 Dec 19, 2013
Villa Park always had a rough edge even back in the 1970's. Ten Thousand Horses Bar, the Barton Knuckles mother murder, Kokoraleis and Gecht killing young women and general occult worship around the old chocolate plant. That apartment grouping up on North ave is unreal. I was at Caseys for dinner in the summer and cruised by that mess. Whoever owns that section 8 garbage is the one that should have the screws taken to them and their profiting family.
The man

Lombard, IL

#36 Nov 13, 2015
Man the townies are just filled with a bunch of low life idiots. They think they equal to some south side chicago gang. when in reality, they not even on the map. Then you get the high school kids in the area that think they are hot stuff because they hang out around there. Someone just got shot there not too long ago too. Just a bunch of angry poor people that cant even stack enough money to pay their 800 dollar a month rent. Get out of villa park.
fedupcracker

Glendale Heights, IL

#37 Nov 19, 2015
Born, raised villa park. I am absolutely devastated and angry driving through the old neighborhood. Villa park like Addison and Lombard and other once nice towns were supposed to give minorities who were caged up in the city a chance for good schools and neighborhoods but let's be completely honest people. They are fucking animals who instead take advantage of ignorant peaceful folk and ticket writing cops. Mexicans turn apartments into zoos, schools into death spirals, and the other minorities just LOVE the suburbs..untouched virgin prey to them. When you have no values it shows everywhere. Plenty of poor folks with values and class...the racist card is LONG dead, but make no mistake it's a cultural thing. When I was growing up those third world areas, apartments and houses were filled with hard working folks who cared. The area around villa park train station looks like fucking Tijuana...It's disgusting. The other areas mentioned look like Englewood. Villa park can still get back to the old days but nobody in power has the nuts to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,709,630
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,321
Trump is A 1 hr Maverick 808 479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fart on Bozo 64,474
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 11,973
Should AR15 be banned? 2 hr TAAM 7
Why does America tolerate nazis? 3 hr Lutz B A PUTZ 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages