I have a dream too
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 16, 2014
I have a dream that all the n word woman & illegal immigrant woman in Chicago get off welfare and get one of those high paying jobs obozo claims he created for America.

I have a dream that all the n word drug dealers put down the guns stop selling drugs shooting and killing other black people and get real jobs in the real world not the subculture n word world.

I have a dream that the Chicago police solve all those thousands of unsolved uninvestigated homicides of black people going back 5 years and put all them shooters in jail.

I have a dream that America wakes up and realizes we don't need the NAACP who's actual goals for America have never been explained,

we don't need a congressional N word caucus, urban league, black history month, affirmative action, n word history classes at Harvard,
n word entertainment, PETA all of which are racist and promote one race to the advantage of all others which is racist in America in 2014.

I have a dream that some day al notso Sharpton. Jessie fillmypocketsfirst Jackson and rve notso wright in the head will all see the errors of their ways and stop being racist fools.

heck Jackson might even find some jobs for other black kids besides his lame kids who are just too stupid to make it in the real world in 2014 and find jobs for themselves.

I have a dream that the America press starts acting like a real press should and honesty examine all the content of all news stories with an objective eye to discovering the truth not promoting the liberal bias they should today.

Press today in America is so I the tank for liberal democrats no one read them of believes them any more.

Finally my dream concludes when all the welfare offices close down and America realizes we have wasted trillions o dollars on poverty and all we have is more poverty and a destroyed N word community.

what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of

now look around Chicago and see what liberals have done to a really fine city in the past 50 years..

I could come back be your mayor and fix this mess in about 5 years.

Zion, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2014
No one can fix it it's to late!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,727,705
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 12,069
Trump Called Rosie a Fat Pig 7 hr lol 2
Did President use a Condum Sun Elizabeth 2
Trump is A Sun Rosie fat pig 515
Word (Dec '08) Sun So_da_lish_us 6,930
Should AR15 be banned? Sat Retired SOF 26

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages