Avoid Oswego Illinois Parks - Rules

Avoid Oswego Illinois Parks - Rules

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Oswego has enough park rules to make criminals out of every visitor including bicyclists. You must wear a helmet. A rule exists on riding two abreast. Etc.

Dog owners beware: LEASH longer than six feet is illegal. CHAIN (chain collar, choker chain, or chain leash) is outlawed.

Several months back I was struck by a p/u truck in the rear of my motorcycle while waiting at a red light. I believe an Oswego cop told the driver to hit me. They refused to give him a ticket. Oswego has a large police force.

Link for Park Rules:

http://www.oswegolandparkdistrict.org/Trails-...
you hate the truth

Crosby, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2013
the chance of me being anywhere in Illinois is less than zero.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Oswego Govt and Montgomery Govt (and police chiefs) created some laws allowig Oswego to rule Montgomery Parks. So if you live in Montgomery and enter a Park you may be susceptible to Oswego law (you will believe you will).

The Pigs want this topic buried because they want these rules to be applied only to their personal enemies.

Don't forget: if you ride a bicycle in Oswego Parks you must wear a helmet. And if you ignore this rule the cops will have their collaborators attack you or your kids.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Oswego has elected many antigun communists. Last night Colorado fired two of them in an amazing recall election:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Sir Dale 222,602
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,419,328
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 37 min !!! 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 61,051
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,953
News Boy, 17, among 3 wounded in South Side shooting 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 103,458

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages