Crane inspector accused of taking bribes from LI company

Full story: Newsday

A 26-year veteran crane inspector was charged with pocketing thousands of dollars in bribes from a Long Island -based company over the past eight years in exchange for fake reports, authorities said Friday.
Comments
2,881 - 2,897 of 2,897 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2014
First Prev
of 145
Next Last
Skunkel

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

9/11 9 /11 9/11 is my name on the memorial? Hey I only ran away when I got scared.
moons minnions

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Hey Is the boloney poney for sale too???? Hope Robertos didnt buy it for decorations.
mooney

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

moons requiem wrote:
Hey anyone wanna go to the crane show in vegas? Drinks are on mikey
adam, you dont have the balls to be caught in public with that lizard midget!!
jailtime

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

5 park ave.???????
moons requiem

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

Mooney ruined the biggest n. u. crane biz on long Island Wonder what he could do if he decides to hunt down some lonley aging flea bitten snagglepuss biatch in a minny winne.
europe

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

The nation of greece is bankrupt. A bunch of thieving uncivilised scoundrels. ( just watch the news) Its no wonder the Suckass family is just following their heritage. Those brother fookers are all morally and financialy bankrupt. Not to worry, it has taught us all what not to be like. crime dont pay, however snagglepuss does get his 400 a week fraudulent stipend.
ronnies barber

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

moons requiem wrote:
Hey anyone wanna go to the crane show in vegas? Drinks are on mikey
I Ill go, but dont expect me to spend a few million on tower cranes and just stack them in a pile. im not a complete moron you know.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Anything under new buisness ??
seattle bubba

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

hopfully my shit is out there in cyberspace somewhere. our ironworkers are as good or better than any ironworkers anywhere, anytime. I'm a crane operator, so please don't tell those f4623rs I said anything nice about them. God bless local 302, Seattle and local 806
seattle bubba

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Reading all these posts has made my heart heavy. As a crane operator you are responsible for the safety of the people under your hook. It aint easy. God bless all ironworkers. I hate carpenters but god bless them too. All you operators need to step up. God bless all the Seattle trades. God bless all the construction workers in New York too. I'm a local 302 operator. God please watch over us all. Thank you. All crane operators need to look out for everyone under their hook.
seattle bubba

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

find the post i lost,, itll make you cry. god bless the rod busters too. FF ya'll.
seattle bubba

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

i'm done. take care of the people under your hook. goddamn itt

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Come on now. I think a certain greedy bribe paying CEO is the downfall.Question really is is he gay for the stay ??
knowthem personally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Robert sackaris is a lying scheming guy who thinks he is a bad tough guy who think bullying ppl can get the job done. He is a weak spineless poor excuse for a man racist bastard he isjust about bankrupt his business is falling apart he can hardly get contracts bcos of their bad reputation and bad work ethics and illegal practise
CON ED CRANE

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

CON EDISON MANAGER RICHARD PASTORRE A NUWAYCRANE ASSOCIATE NABBED AT 529 W 29 ST NYC ILLEGAL CRANE OPS WITH DRUG RELATED ACTIVITY DAVID SANCHEZZ CARRYS THE STASH FOR CARWIN ERECTORS OF LOCAL 40 IRON ILLEGAL WBE CRV HIGH AS A KITTE AS THEY OPERATE THE CRANE EXPRESS HO
Caution

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Oh my God
Vinny

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

waiting for the auction wrote:
Come on now. I think a certain greedy bribe paying CEO is the downfall.Question really is is he gay for the stay ??
Did they have an auction yet? What happened to the stoolie that took down nu-way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 145
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••