Crane inspector accused of taking bri...

Crane inspector accused of taking bribes from LI company

There are 2900 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 7, 2008, titled Crane inspector accused of taking bribes from LI company. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 26-year veteran crane inspector was charged with pocketing thousands of dollars in bribes from a Long Island -based company over the past eight years in exchange for fake reports, authorities said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

SLS

Dover, DE

#3256 Feb 21, 2011
waiting for the auction wrote:
Does anyone know how Mike likes it in the can !!
Is it a club fed type deal or is it more like county ?? Poor poor guy. LOL!!!
I think u need to grow the Hell up .And stop bothering them. Its not your business how any of them are so back the hell off LOSER.
haha

AOL

#3257 Feb 22, 2011
Hey is it a family affair in there yet...just a matter of time....
haha

AOL

#3258 Mar 10, 2011
looks like someone had to close their office....sucks to be a loser.....
flukes

Tifton, GA

#3259 Mar 15, 2011
its just a matter of time before the richy & dan show burns in hell. moonman is just steps away from his own problems. richy is on the verge of seeing his first born becoming a full blown alcoholic. cant wait to see you 2 go down!!
flukes

Tifton, GA

#3260 Mar 15, 2011
richy, i noticed a pic of your slut, she has nostrils as big as mr. magoos!
tic toc

Bronx, NY

#3262 Mar 23, 2011
http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/126186... pelican neck the rodent has time to think up a new plan since his old plan failed.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3263 Mar 23, 2011
Nice video.I wonder why he was smiling?? I think it was cause he ratted and got a great deal !!
flukes

Tifton, GA

#3265 Mar 26, 2011
tic toc wrote:
http://www.ny1.com/content/top _stories/126186/crane-company- owner-sentenced-to-prison-in-b ribery-case pelican neck the rodent has time to think up a new plan since his old plan failed.
adam, you should talk, your a neanderthal, a freak of nature, bad knees from being on your knees. 1 ugly mug and a goofy azzhole. see you soon dickhead!!
flukes

Tifton, GA

#3266 Mar 26, 2011
Nice video.I wonder why he was smiling?? I think it was cause he ratted and got a great deal !!
oops, sorry azzhole, no auction this week. you keep on hoping. this is all over, but you cant get off!! try some hookers!! talk about RATS, danny and tommy are the RATS. tommy, you going jail, boy. danny, you going to hell!! 2 jokes of life.
tic toc

Bronx, NY

#3267 Apr 1, 2011
its because he is about to meat BuBBa who promised him a better time than he ever had over at robertos. Heard the "inmate" was already humbled with a beating recently.
tic toc

Bronx, NY

#3268 Apr 1, 2011
haha wrote:
looks like someone had to close their office....sucks to be a loser.....
chapter 11 holds off the auction, maybe even until the "convict" emerges from behind bars. we'll get use to his new jail house shuffle, probably walking bowlegged. Those preposterous tattos to. Maybe him and prinz can get spider web tats on their elbows .
Geez

Mahwah, NJ

#3269 Apr 1, 2011
tic toc wrote:
<quoted text> chapter 11 holds off the auction, maybe even until the "convict" emerges from behind bars. we'll get use to his new jail house shuffle, probably walking bowlegged. Those preposterous tattos to. Maybe him and prinz can get spider web tats on their elbows .
the only loser here is the flood!! can you just imagine having a goofy mug with that baby huey figure and bow legged knees, from i dont know what. the only ass you getting is your midget lizard. blah blah blah, just a little jealous? no ass for flood! lmfao
haha

Deer Park, NY

#3270 Apr 1, 2011
Where are the rest of the Sackaris loozzzers these days....
thisisbs

Deer Park, NY

#3271 Apr 20, 2011
haha wrote:
Where are the rest of the Sackaris loozzzers these days....
theyre banging your mom,you f##king dick bag

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3272 Apr 20, 2011
thisisbs wrote:
<quoted text>theyre banging your mom,you f##king dick bag
I dont doubt it.They are a classless bunch of bottom feeders.
I hear they like to do dead animals as well.
Blah Blah

Riverview, FL

#3274 Apr 21, 2011
<quoted text>
I dont doubt it.They are a classless bunch of bottom feeders.
I hear they like to do dead animals as well.
wow, so easy to rent your mom out to perform!!
xxo

Deer Park, NY

#3277 May 31, 2011
xxo
apocolypse now

Bronx, NY

#3278 Jun 12, 2011
sell the wife sell the kids sell the cranes sell the building sellllll Might as well , you already sold yer soul. Seems the gazzillionaire needs a baffonion to keep that carny ride afloat.
moons requiem

Bronx, NY

#3279 Jun 12, 2011
Hey anyone wanna go to the crane show in vegas? Drinks are on mikey
moons requiem

Bronx, NY

#3280 Jun 13, 2011
Does Billy aka "Swilly" sackaris qualify for celebrity rehab? I mean after all his family made all the local news stations and the POST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min leosnana 1,682,590
Trump is A 31 min CrunchyBacon 370
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min honeymylove 11,756
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min honeymylove 2,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 1,023
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr honeymylove 3,752
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman? 3 hr Charlie Pharaoh 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance