Do you have relationship problems?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Date Hater

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Chicago is one of Googles top cities searching for Relationship advice, which is strange because I have never really had that much trouble finding people to date here, given I tend to look for average down to earth girls, it still doesnt seem like a city with a dating problem.

However, I realize that people have a lot of trouble with love sometimes, so I made this site www.breakupvote.com

I have worked very hard on my site www.breakupvote.com so people can use it to get relationship advice, give relationship advice, and vote on whether people should break up.

I have done it all myself, and I do it all from my living room, That is why I try and share it on topix and other sites, because I dont have much capital to try and pay for ads.

So please check out www.breakupvote.com

Cheers,

Andrew
Just Wondering

Noblesville, IN

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I know someone that has been having them. The problem, the dad & daughter don't
get along & they don't want to. They live in the same house but yet they can't stand
each other & they argue & fight all the time. Do you have any advice for them? They
don't want to get along. So what have you got to say? Any feedback? Thanks!
And from what I've heard that nothing has helped them, is it a hopeless case?
Date Hater

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
get along & they don't want to. They live in the same house but yet they can't stand
each other & they argue & fight all the time. Do you have any advice for them? They
Hey, thanks for the inquiry.

I dont give the advice myself. It is kind of like a forum where users post situations and the public votes and comments. I just founded the site.

If you would like to get votes and opinions, give it a look and type this same situation out on there and see what happens.

www.breakupvote.com

Some people get valuable advice!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
No one wants advice they didn't ask for, including this father/daughter duo you mention. My advice to YOU is to stay out of their drama and out of their personal conflicts.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
no,,but who does? if you do then its a problem
and if you get it all back together? the relationship problems was never meant to be a ,,problem?

I dont have any,,,but I do have disagreements

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,232,590
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 17 min luvingmygirls 400
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Coffee Party 189,853
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 70,019
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min PEllen 99,535
amy 5-25-15 46 min PEllen 1
abby 5-25-15 47 min PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]