Demand apology from the muslim comminuty

Demand apology from the muslim comminuty

Posted in the Chicago Forum

benselys reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 27, 2013
apology from the civilized peaceful muslim community the muslims insist is out there someplace is in order an way over due!

Muslims keep insisting the majority of the muslims population are peaceful civil. well time to prove that.

so why don't those peaceful civil muslims stand up collectively publicly apologize to America for the terrorist that hide amoung them .

I would remind muslims actions speak louder than words, take some positve action and start turning in those suspected terrorists hiding among you.

remember not all muslims are terrorist, but it's also true all terrorist are muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Guest 1,483,803
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min JRB 234,641
last post wins! (Apr '13) 20 min honeymylove 2,189
News Shootings, homicides in Chicago both higher tha... 1 hr former democrat 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Climate Master 62,985
Meryl Streep is a worthless know nothing bitch. 2 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Sexy milf next door 4 hr Helen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 104,744

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages