Question

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Is it ok for men to wear pantyhose in public? I do and just wondered if any other men do. I also want to know what people think. I was told to wear medical hose for leg swelling but they cost way too much. I buy Leggs support hose and they work great. I usually wear nude ones and most people never know. Even with shorts.

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#2 Mar 20, 2012
I don't care who wears pantyhose or not.
I don't know anyone who do.
If your Dr. said to wear medical hose, maybe you should research if Leggs have the equal ammount of support. If not, save up money, cut out a value meals, or something.
Maybe people pretend that they've haven't noticed, who really knows...just sayin'.

To each their own.

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#3 Mar 20, 2012
And I dislike pantyhose, they sag in my crotch. I wear them on special occaision though. I'm not a girly girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,217,644
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,017
Amy 4.21.15 5 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Abby 4.21.15 34 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 42 min Tired of Douchebags 1
Amy 4.20.15 53 min tiredofit 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 52,739
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]