Chicago Police Dept. is the most corr...

Chicago Police Dept. is the most corrupt Police Dept in the nation!!!

Posted in the Chicago Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Anthony Mark Happel

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Aug 5, 2007
Chicagoans are like everybody else. It's always the other guy's fault, the other guy's responsibility, the other guy's problem. Americans embody the kind of intellectual and political sloth-like quality that has overtaken humans in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. As active agents (consumers) we represent the epitome of the insular dunderhead who's all over the internet, surfing the world wide web, and can't find his own country on a map. Welcome to humanity 101. We never graduate. WE JUST KEEP REPEATING THE LESSONS. eeesh!

Since: Jul 07

Detroit, Mi.

#4 Aug 6, 2007
I've heard the horror stories about Chicago and the ONLY reason I'd step into that criminal cesspool you call a city is to see my Bears play. Their pro ballers aren't even safe there (i.e., the recent home invasions of two NBA players)! Once the game is over, I'm high tailing it out of there! I don't blame Chicago's cops for delivering the beat down to some of their citizens.

Detroit PD had the bad rap of being the most trigger happy cops, but clearly Chicago has taken that crown and I'm GLAD.
Uncle tom

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2007
UrlsGrrl54 wrote:
I've heard the horror stories about Chicago and the ONLY reason I'd step into that criminal cesspool you call a city is to see my Bears play. Their pro ballers aren't even safe there (i.e., the recent home invasions of two NBA players)! Once the game is over, I'm high tailing it out of there! I don't blame Chicago's cops for delivering the beat down to some of their citizens.
Detroit PD had the bad rap of being the most trigger happy cops, but clearly Chicago has taken that crown and I'm GLAD.
I have been to 30 of our state and 17 different countries. I can say detroit is one of the worst cities I have ever been to.. I went in 93 and never plan to return but im sure when robocop was made no props were needed..

Since: Jul 07

Detroit, Mi.

#6 Sep 9, 2007
Uncle tom wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to 30 of our state and 17 different countries. I can say detroit is one of the worst cities I have ever been to.. I went in 93 and never plan to return but im sure when robocop was made no props were needed..
That was weak as f*ck. You thought that up by yourself, or did you get help? You're referring to a period 14 years ago (and you probably got lost , ending up in one of our Chi-town Southside imitation 'hoods, lol). I'm talking about Chicago of last YEAR. No city is perfect, but you can't seriously think the current wave of Chicago PD corruption is something to be proud of. It's a reflection of your city and that's not good, no matter how you try to spin it.

It took the feds to step in on Detroit and New York's PDs' corruption problems and that's what is needed for Chicago PD. No tourist (or resident)will feel safe in a city of crooked cops.
jacked

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 13, 2008
chicago cops are so corrupt it is disgusting. A large group of us were at a bar and the bouncers got pissed off because we were taking too long to get our coats from the coat check. The problem had to do with their crap system more so than any of us. Next thing bouncers start beating up my friends and the cops slam a skinny indian kids head into the wall and punch another guy across the face. We're business school students, nerds who overachieve my studying too much and cops are going to throw us into a wall???? are you kidding me?? that's just plain stupid. you'll read an editorial about it all soon enough. they grabbed some of the nicest guys i've ever met and treated them like criminals.. chicago sucks and so does its police force, bunch of a*holes
its golden

New York, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2008
naviseal

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Dec 29, 2008
I seen the chgo cops set up a schoolboy with drugs and ask me to be a witness, and when i said no. They wailed on me. They are scumbags and belong in jail.wayne mcglory would force woman to perform oral sex to get out of traffic stops.chgo cops are the criminals
Dreamin

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2008
Have anybody ever been stopped in Chicago for a "field interview" and the officer asks you "can you get me a gun?"
Big Lou

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jan 10, 2009
It is a shame that the chgo cops are so dirty,corrupt, shady, crooked.They say when you need a friend call a cop. Not in chicago ill.I was visiting Chgo ill and was lost around Kedzie and Roosvelt Road. The neighborhood looked a little rough, so i called 911 to get me out of there,,, and after fihting with the 911 operator,,,finally after 3 hours of waiting for a cop. A cop finally came and asked me what was the matter,,, i told him i was lost,,, he said bye amap and left. Finally a black man said i will help ypu out of the hood,,, it is getting dark. You do not belong here.You will get killed and the cops do not care. Long story short a gang member helped me out of the hood and once i was out i asked myself.If you need a friend call a gang member.If you are a civilian,,, they are very nice to you,,,as for the chgo cops. Draw your own conclusion.chgo police are scumbags
yanks abroad

Lloret De Mar, Spain

#12 Jan 10, 2009
my grandfather and father were born in chicago and both told the same stories of police corruption drug dealing and bigotry my father allways maintained he and grandad never met a cop in chicago who they could not buy they were both lawyers so you have to make your own judgement
Sick Of Them

Dubuque, IA

#13 Feb 15, 2009
I'm currently fighting some trumped up charges by a Chicago police detective (female) who has a bigger d**k than the males in her very same unit. I've been in Chicago all my life and these cops are by far the dirtiest I've seen in my life.
Louie Lavasetto

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Feb 20, 2009
Chicago police are a bunch of Homo sxuals, i was forced to give blowjobs to seven police men and i had to eat two female cops to get out of a dui and i said arrest me, and they said you are to fine to arrest,, just eat us and we will let you go. I said arrest me. They refussed. after i was raped in my mouth and asshole,,they said get out.and when it was over i called 911 and they sent the same jagoff cops and they did it again. Chicago is a third wrld city and it needs to be wiped off the map. its no good
BLK95TA

Mosherville, MI

#15 Mar 12, 2009
i know someone who works at a port in chicago and they have truckers who work with them and the truckers haul the same load day after day and its bags of rice and the bags weigh x pounds and they haul x number of bags so the trucks always weigh the same amount and are legal. a few of the truckers have been pulled over right outside the port and CPD uses portable scales to weigh the trucks and hands out $1200 tickets for the trucks being overweight. one of the drivers immediatly drove to a certified truck scale at a truck stop and got his truck reweighed. it was legit. there are seals on the trucks once they are loaded so there is no way to break the seal, take out some cargo and reseal them. CPD is most likely using crooked scales and issuing bogus tickets and they figure that if 1 or 2 of 10 people go to court and win, they will still collect $9600 in fines from the other 8 tickets.
Rocco

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 12, 2009
Chicago cops and Chicago lawyers are the worst! Neither have anybody they really have to answer to.

They sell hidden cameras now that look like pens. Think I'll get one, so I have proof the next time a cop starts beating on me.

As for lawyers and judges, avoid them unless it's absolutely necessary.
Abusedlittlegirl

Libertyville, IL

#17 Aug 7, 2009
Rocco wrote:
Chicago cops and Chicago lawyers are the worst! Neither have anybody they really have to answer to.
They sell hidden cameras now that look like pens. Think I'll get one, so I have proof the next time a cop starts beating on me.
As for lawyers and judges, avoid them unless it's absolutely necessary.
You should meet up with some St. Louis MO cops. Some of them participate in pedophile rings in which little girls are constantly raped and nobody does anything about it. I was the victim of one such ring as a tiny girl. In fact, one police captain allowed his retarded son to rape me and then smash in the top of my head with a wooden golf club. All with my crazy psycho father's permission.

A St. Louis police officer drugged me and smashed the left side of my face in when I was only 14 months old. My nose was broken and my face is still slightly crooked. The piece of trash that did this to me finally went to jail for raping his own son.
Sgt Joe Friday

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Aug 8, 2009
Let me sayy this ,now a LT. can no longer fix a parking ticket or running a red light. This means we the beat cops,fuzz,john law, dicks, the man, flatfoot, dounut thief,your every name in the book, but now you have to share with the watch commander and the daley mob. no sir it's not easy any more wit hmore police and the alderman stepping down to take a bribe its getting harder to make a tax free buck. sure we may only ask for $50.00 but open up that wallet and you won't get beat like those business man from ohio, or that female bartender. just the facts......

IL. Land of Corruption.........
Mayor Dickface Daley

Melrose Park, IL

#19 Aug 8, 2009
...WWWHHHAATT, corruption in Chicago!? It's the guns that are causeing these problems, the reason we sold the parking is because we need money, I didn't know my son had a city contract worth millions, I didn't know my nephew had a contract worth millions, I didn't know we bought all that 2016 getto property for nothing now I'll make millions,....want me to send my Gestapo, or officier Abbatte to see you? better vote for me I always win elections by 100% of the vote...just like in Iran! and we have as many killings as Iraq!

IL. Land of Corruption.....
fat albert

Morehead, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2009
you need to go to cincinnati.their police are so corrupt,they control the hospitals,courts,jurys.they are more organized crime than any mafia.and they are almost impossible to beat in court.
Joe

Cicero, IL

#21 Aug 26, 2009
Mayor Dickface Daley wrote:
...WWWHHHAATT, corruption in Chicago!? It's the guns that are causeing these problems, the reason we sold the parking is because we need money, I didn't know my son had a city contract worth millions, I didn't know my nephew had a contract worth millions, I didn't know we bought all that 2016 getto property for nothing now I'll make millions,....want me to send my Gestapo, or officier Abbatte to see you? better vote for me I always win elections by 100% of the vote...just like in Iran! and we have as many killings as Iraq!
IL. Land of Corruption.....
Consumer Note: Please be advised that Dickface here is aptly named. And as his spelling shows, he did not get much of an education.
apache

Morehead, KY

#22 Aug 26, 2009
daley is the worst mayor in the united states.im in the nra,and i read about him all the time.hes a real dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,640,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Agents of Corruption 64,111
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 52 min Amazing Skulduggery 1
Well, Well Whatdayaknow? 1 hr Colored History 13
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 7 hr Screwed by owner 3
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 7 hr VERY Believable-True 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 7 hr SamanthaC 21

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages