Pack of pit bulls attacks woman on Southwest Side

When a pack of pit bulls attacked a woman Thursday in Chicago's Marquette Park neighborhood, Cristian Hidalgo tried to beat them back. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Explorer

Cicero, IL

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Stay away from the 6600 block of South Richmond Street!
Explorer

Cicero, IL

#22 Sep 13, 2012
P.S. I just discovered via Google Maps that in fact the 6600 block of South Richmond Street is in a very dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood! It is in the Chicago ghetto.
Explorer

Cicero, IL

#23 Sep 13, 2012
Therefore, anyone who ventures into the 6600 block of South Richmond has way far more, and far more dangerous, than just a pack of pit bulls to watch out for! They have to watch out for shootings, stray bullets from gang shootouts, armed robberies, assaults, brawls, and other highly violent and dangerous crime.
hey

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2012
Look at the people that have them, most of them can't even take care of the kids they have, don't know any one with a pitt bull that ever had a problem with them,
hey

United States

#25 Sep 13, 2012
That marquette park for you, the animals all moved in, don't blame dogs, people get shot every day in that neighborhood,
N o Bull

Cicero, IL

#27 Apr 19, 2014
First off lets cut the crap. People only buy these dogs because their trendy. Or its to put fear into someone else so they can look tough.Or they have something illegal in their house.Also the laws are too easy. People keep getting attacked and killed . Who pays the victom if the owner hasn't got any insurance or cash? I think anyone who wants to own one of these dogs should be left in someones yard ,and then let there pitbull loose and see how they react. Afterall its all in the way their bread. Ya right. Wake up stupid people!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,171,873
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,278
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 50,183
Amy 1-25-14 51 min Sublime1 2
South Side man faces charges in Englewood shooting 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
3 injured in daytime shootings Saturday 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,971
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 15 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]