intelligent redneck

Tazewell, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
After approximately 60 years of sacrifice by blacks and whites for racial equality and removal of bias from American society, black voters in the cities have set back white-black race relations by at least fifty years. Don't claim to not wish for racism when blacks voted at least 96 percent for Obama in two elections. If whites were so biased, he would never have been president. I have never been racially biased until now. Now, I don't care if it rains asteroids as big as rain barrels in northern inner cities. I am not alone in my opinion of this election. Fury rages across this nation. Don't blame whites; blame yourself.
weird

Runnemede, NJ

#3 Dec 28, 2012
my grandpa is native american and hates black people even though he dated my grandma who is half white..

and he broke up with her to get with a pure white woman..

and she wants to give the inheritance to her white kids.

and my grandma who he dated was given away for adoption by whites who hate blacks and didn't want her half black yet somehow she dates a guy who ahtes black people how does that make sense..

now my other grandma hates white people.. and wants me to only date black women..

yet I have a white friend who says i'm not black and only wants me to date white women.

but my grandpas wife still hates me for being black..

LOOK AT HOW WEIRD MY LIFE IS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 4-26 11 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min DBWriter 1,220,579
bf jealous of cats 17 min guest 1
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 28 min Freddy Krueger 89
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,714
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,017
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 187,370
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]