Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
bensleys bestest

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 26, 2013
since law enforcement nor government has been able to slow or stop the excessive numbers of black kids killed in the city of chciago by drug related drive by or standing still by shootings I suggest we unionize all Chicago drug gangs.

working as members of the international brotherhood of amalgamated drug users, sellers, curriers and storm door repairmen local 16664726 C.
the new restrictive union work rules they would be required to work under would slow the drug usage, sales, distribution of drugs as well as the killings.
newly written strict union rules on how fast union drive by drivers can drive cars on drive by shooting cases , how many shots union shooters are allowed to fire as one child on a porch or street corner would surely reduce the death rate in the city.

Look unions have slowed down limited production or closed every process they get involved in so lets give them a chance here.

I can't think of a single industry in America that has improved grown or gotten more productive because of unions involvement so lets give them a chance to shut down or slow sales of drugs and drug deaths like they did to steel, railroads, coal mining auto's, teaching, law enforcement, and many other industries that thrived before unions got involved.

Jimmy Hoffa is our next speaker

Jim???
Javier

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Interesting idea. Will the organizing meeting be held at Haymarket Square?
south park wizard

Nashua, NH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Javier wrote:
Interesting idea. Will the organizing meeting be held at Haymarket Square?
location works for me.

we have to help them come up with a catchy motto or phrase to attract attention.

how about

Remember our motto " we can fix any storm door charging you twice the price and taking lots more time as any non union shop. No drug sale too small for us to profit from it.
special sale on storm door repairs resulting from drive by shootings.

Javier

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 26, 2013
south park wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
location works for me.
we have to help them come up with a catchy motto or phrase to attract attention.
how about
Remember our motto " we can fix any storm door charging you twice the price and taking lots more time as any non union shop. No drug sale too small for us to profit from it.
special sale on storm door repairs resulting from drive by shootings.
Better motto : Jus' hanging around.

Have you read Freakonomics, specifically the chapter on why Drug dealers still live with their mothers? Nice outline for negotiating wages hours and other terms and conditions of employment.

The management negotiation team is rough.
Javier

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2013
BTW, keep up on Chicago news: the current storm door damage story is from 4 coyotes trying to get at a German Shepherd in a house.
south park wizard

Nashua, NH

#6 Jan 26, 2013
another philosophical question springs to mind.

what happens to all of the drug profits money generated on da south side of da city.

after years of drug selling high profit drugs ya Figure these morons gots to have millions of dollars in cash stashed in pamper or Cereal boxes in several garages on the south side.
If you know where they hide it we need to talk soon.

Gangs don't flash the money, they don't build high rise pool halls, high tech math science centers, none of them driving new Studebakers around town.
don't see any new parks with statues of great drive by shooters or drug sellers who have exceeded a sales quota so where's the bread fred?

what happen to all dat money honey.

better not tell the mayor all that money is there he will scheme a way to steal it before I can.
Javier

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 26, 2013
south park wizard wrote:
another philosophical question springs to mind.
what happens to all of the drug profits money generated on da south side of da city.
after years of drug selling high profit drugs ya Figure these morons gots to have millions of dollars in cash stashed in pamper or Cereal boxes in several garages on the south side.
If you know where they hide it we need to talk soon.
Gangs don't flash the money, they don't build high rise pool halls, high tech math science centers, none of them driving new Studebakers around town.
don't see any new parks with statues of great drive by shooters or drug sellers who have exceeded a sales quota so where's the bread fred?
what happen to all dat money honey.
better not tell the mayor all that money is there he will scheme a way to steal it before I can.
Interesting point.The big guys in the drug trade are not flashing the bucks. Even with a trickle down economy they have expenses for new inventory, lots of labor costs and ancillary expenses we used to call protection. Also, the costs of bullets and lawyers keep going up. I wonder, do they take care of the families of the guys in the joint? That qualifies as pension costs.

We have a tradition of keeping cash in shoe boxes here though, but that sounds risky from teh competition. Investing is out because then teh IRS is watching to get you on tax evasion.

Hmmm
south park wizard

Nashua, NH

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Javier wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.The big guys in the drug trade are not flashing the bucks. Even with a trickle down economy they have expenses for new inventory, lots of labor costs and ancillary expenses we used to call protection. Also, the costs of bullets and lawyers keep going up. I wonder, do they take care of the families of the guys in the joint? That qualifies as pension costs.
We have a tradition of keeping cash in shoe boxes here though, but that sounds risky from teh competition. Investing is out because then teh IRS is watching to get you on tax evasion.
Hmmm
there is a lot of money just disappearing into the sewer rat hole known as the south side of Chicago.

so where's the bread Fred ? all that money gotta go someplace leave some cash trail??? show up some place on the planet surface.

if you know which garage they keep it in we should talk soon.
south park wizard

Nashua, NH

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Jeb Wilson wrote:
hell man we didn't have gangs in nam man.
Some of us avoided nam by joining the USAF, USN etc.
After high school I joined USAF cause I did not want to be drafted forced to be shooting at folks or having them shooting at me. Lost friends in Nam.

Got great domestic and overseas duty stations, college education, great training and learn discipline great organizational skills which have held me in good stead as a consultant professional problem solver.

ya can have or buy a gang, assemble a posse anyplace anytime.
south park

Nashua, NH

#11 Jan 27, 2013
drug gangs morons still live with momma cause they is mostly gay,

no woman would have a smelly butt hanging out his pants low life that thinks killing kids is ok and only speak Ebonics or some dialect of ebonics.

they have become a subculture.

so if they live with mom which means low rent overhead where is all the drug money going, don't see no black moms driving new Studebaker convertibles or wearing $500 dollar earning to the welfare office.

The reason Michelle obozo wasn't able to find decent earnings for under $500. a pair on the south side of the city is the stores all closed up years ago driven out of business by the community folks ( dats negros for those of you in Skokie ) robbed the store so many times they just had to close.
Jimmy

Lombard, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2013
LOL, the unions would probably agree to this of course.
south park

Nashua, NH

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
LOL, the unions would probably agree to this of course.
well this could be a win win win.

fewer kids killed on the south side means fewer grieving parents , less drug traffic, more union membership until they kill off the drug trade like they did so many other industries in Ameirca.

ammo sales will fall off and hurt the local economy for a time but rest of the community will be better off.
Polka king

Nashua, NH

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Interesting no comments from the international brotherhood of bringing business to a complete halt in America local 3/16
or Drug dealers, curriers, pushers & storm door repair people local 16664726 C

remember our motto we can wait all day @$89.16 an hour for parts to arrive to repair yer broken storm door.
no drug deal too small for us to profit from

still waiting for Jimmy's comments

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min gcaveman1 46,318
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dale 177,395
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TN Voter 1,100,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 20 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Jonah1 49,505
Amy 8-30 25 min edogxxx 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info