Berwyn doctor accused of fondling patients

Full story: Chicago Tribune

A Berwyn doctor has been charged with battery, and the state has suspended his license amid allegations he inappropriately touched four female patients in the last two years.

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of436
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eduardo Jimenez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#432
Dec 20, 2009
 
Dr.Arze has a knack of knowing what he does at his best.I've new Dr.Arze more than 10 years,never once has he failed me.
rico

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#433
Dec 20, 2009
 
Your male and the ones pressing charges are women.
jamel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#434
Dec 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

rico wrote:
Your male and the ones pressing charges are women.
What sex are you rico freako~? trans
rico

Hoopeston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#435
Dec 21, 2009
 
jamel wrote:
<quoted text> What sex are you rico freako~? trans
I'm one of those mucho macho hombres that you see in those Tex-Mex videos on Telemuendo on Saturdays at 11am.
jamel

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Dec 29, 2009
 
yea i'm sur w/ your mexo buddies no gals..
we want our doctor back not you.
maria pena

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Jul 7, 2010
 
Solo puedo hablar cosas buenas de el..ya que me salvo de una depresion terrible!! Muchas veces llegue llorando asta su consultorio y el fue para mi,no solo mi medico si no un gran consejero..yo me considero una mujer Muy atractiva y sin enbargo ami siempre me miro como una pasiente mas..siempre con respeto y profesionalismo.nada de lo que rumora es sierto y si de algo sirve mi testimonio estare mas que contenta desir todo esto ate un juez.
rico

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Jul 8, 2010
 
maria pena wrote:
Solo puedo hablar cosas buenas de el..ya que me salvo de una depresion terrible!! Muchas veces llegue llorando asta su consultorio y el fue para mi,no solo mi medico si no un gran consejero..yo me considero una mujer Muy atractiva y sin enbargo ami siempre me miro como una pasiente mas..siempre con respeto y profesionalismo.nada de lo que rumora es sierto y si de algo sirve mi testimonio estare mas que contenta desir todo esto ate un juez.
Pero, Maria escribelo in spanglish por fabor.
Aztek

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Jul 10, 2010
 
rico wrote:
<quoted text> Pero, Maria escribelo in spanglish por fabor.
In translation for rico, she respected him because he respected her as a patient. To Maria, he was a pervert and he belongs in prison with black shlong and brown shlong, take it up the arse Dr. Perv!!
16 then

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Jul 30, 2010
 
I went to this mans office as a patient when I was 16. The asshole insisted on one question..."are you sexually active" even though isaid no, he insisted that I was. He asked my mother to leave us alone because maybe she was making it uncomfortable for me to speak of that in front of her. Today I thank God that my mother refused to do so. He deserves to go to jail n be raped on a daily basis. I was sexually abused by a doctor for over a year when I was only 5! This was a doctor that everybody loved so just because this so called doctor didn't do anything to you it doesn't mean he didn't do what he is accused of.
Barry Soetoro

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Jul 31, 2010
 
This man...

touched my peenus.
Aztek

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444
Jul 31, 2010
 
This Dr needs to take it up the arse!
Conservican

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Aug 1, 2010
 
No matter what class of felon you are in jail rapists are always at te bottom of the food chain, he will get what's coming to him.
YOUNGDUMBDOC

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Nov 13, 2010
 
ALL YOU LIARS- FAKERS NEED TO ASCESS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEMS IN A PERSONAL WAY BESIDES SEEING- A - GOOD-PROFESSIONAL SHRINK. GET ON GOOD MEDS..
sEE A GOOD DOCTOR THEN MEDICAL AFTER. sEE GET A-REFERRAL FOR dR. aRZE WHEN HE IS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF BOGUS CHARGES PLANTED BY SOMEONE, SOME PARTYS OF VICIOUS INTENT TO HARM A GOOD PERSON.
THOSE PEOPLE LIARS OR PERSONS WILL BE DEALT IN COURT W/ CHARGES AFTER THE THE TRIAL AND WE'LL SEE WHO STANDS TRIAL AGAIN LATER.

KEEP IT REAL.. g~
out!
The Boss

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Nov 13, 2010
 
YOUNGDUMBDOC wrote:
ALL YOU LIARS- FAKERS NEED TO ASCESS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEMS IN A PERSONAL WAY BESIDES SEEING- A - GOOD-PROFESSIONAL SHRINK. GET ON GOOD MEDS..
sEE A GOOD DOCTOR THEN MEDICAL AFTER. sEE GET A-REFERRAL FOR dR. aRZE WHEN HE IS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF BOGUS CHARGES PLANTED BY SOMEONE, SOME PARTYS OF VICIOUS INTENT TO HARM A GOOD PERSON.
THOSE PEOPLE LIARS OR PERSONS WILL BE DEALT IN COURT W/ CHARGES AFTER THE THE TRIAL AND WE'LL SEE WHO STANDS TRIAL AGAIN LATER.
KEEP IT REAL.. g~
out!
.

Uh "g~". I think your Caps Lock button is broken...
Aztek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Nov 14, 2010
 
YOUNGDUMBDOC wrote:
ALL YOU LIARS- FAKERS NEED TO ASCESS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEMS IN A PERSONAL WAY BESIDES SEEING- A - GOOD-PROFESSIONAL SHRINK. GET ON GOOD MEDS..
sEE A GOOD DOCTOR THEN MEDICAL AFTER. sEE GET A-REFERRAL FOR dR. aRZE WHEN HE IS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF BOGUS CHARGES PLANTED BY SOMEONE, SOME PARTYS OF VICIOUS INTENT TO HARM A GOOD PERSON.
THOSE PEOPLE LIARS OR PERSONS WILL BE DEALT IN COURT W/ CHARGES AFTER THE THE TRIAL AND WE'LL SEE WHO STANDS TRIAL AGAIN LATER.
KEEP IT REAL.. g~
out!
You need to open your eyes Dumb moron!!
dorin

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Jan 16, 2011
 
3 victims left only.. seems pretty good for doc..
liars dropped like flys.. the defense will eat them.. we want docky back..
docdog

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Apr 11, 2011
 
as aslik love da remer!
docdog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Apr 18, 2011
 
16 then wrote:
I went to this mans office as a patient when I was 16. The asshole insisted on one question..."are you sexually active" even though isaid no, he insisted that I was. He asked my mother to leave us alone because maybe she was making it uncomfortable for me to speak of that in front of her. Today I thank God that my mother refused to do so. He deserves to go to jail n be raped on a daily basis. I was sexually abused by a doctor for over a year when I was only 5! This was a doctor that everybody loved so just because this so called doctor didn't do anything to you it doesn't mean he didn't do what he is accused of.
Yea right! tell it to the judge. SKANK!
Rosita

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Apr 21, 2011
 
Dr. Arze when are you coming back? I hope it'll be soon. I have tried other Doctors and no one is as professional and compassionate as you were. I hope your situation and your name be clarified soon, so you can comeback to provide medical services to all those who like me .... miss their great Doctor
da john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#454
Jun 9, 2011
 
Barry Soetoro wrote:
This man...
touched my peenus.
and you played mine.. he he he

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of436
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••