of 2
Next Last
pde

Bothell, WA

#21 Apr 9, 2014
RACE wrote:
Ha! I guess. It fits.
<quoted text>
Actually my more realistic guess is that Kent found himself a sugar mommy, and somehow has the charisma to move that relationship along quickly. When he moved out, he was in the midst of establishing that relationship, and they got married at the courthouse for whatever reason the week that Kent broke with the letter writer.

But whatever happened, it's pretty obvious the marriage was courthouse/elope.

“Rope Swingin'”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 9, 2014
LW1:“How can I discuss this with others?” Bright idea ... how about you don’t discuss this with others, dummy.

LW2: Why would you even continue to hope to have a relationship with or sleep with some man, who after living with you for 2 years just packs up, leaves, and moves into his mom’s basement without telling you or discussing it with you beforehand? If ever there were a red flag.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 9, 2014
LW1- why is this person telling others very personal information about the person she is dating?! I don't care if she is gay or straight. What is under Stephanie's skirt is no one else's business and it is up to her to decide when/how to disclose her past to people.

LW2- Stina said it best
boundary painter

Waco, TX

#24 Apr 9, 2014
LW2 needs to stop giving the Lone Star State a bad name.(She can start by asking the doctor to tie her tubes when she has this next baby.)
Same for Kent.(A vasectomy for him might be a good idea.)
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#25 Apr 9, 2014
1: Honestly, it's really presumptuous to think your family would just be all green light over this. There is always a transition and the bellyaching is annoying, as family's reaction is normal and predictable.

2: I have some thoughts:
a) stop playing the single mom card. it's gross and annoying and I see why you are a single mom with your pathetic choices. It won't garner sympathy and change my response.
b) stop moving in with guys before marriage.
c) use birth control. and don't convince me you're the 1% that it won't work for. all the freaking accidents are not the bloody 1%! you weren't on anything or didn't do it right, admit it
d) this man is more than an ATM for your child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,420,280
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 1 hr grounded in reali... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Buster Steinbeizer 222,787
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Actual Science 61,082
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr Raydot 1,948
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr PEllen 9,394

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages