“An Apple a day”

Since: Jun 08

nil carborundum illegitemi

#97 Apr 3, 2014
And the other little troll is STILL trying to get Sublime's attention. He's not into you little troll. Now run along to all those "other" threads you keep linking.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
Who are you threatening? Him or us?
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#99 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you mostly post with and talk about women. Maybe not here where you run for credibility.... Too bad you have to spend so much time on an anonymous forum to get those needs of yours met. Personally, I find men who have to beg women for attention fairly unattractive, and that's even before I see what they look like. That's two strikes right off the top.
I sometimes sneeze too. Do you not like that in a man? I hope so.

Tell me what else you don’t like in a man … so I can make sure to do it.
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>I’m really mad that you are friends with Annabella and you talk to other women sublime. You should talk to me more and get your "needs" met from me. I fly on planes to other cities, you know. <wink, wink, nudge>
<runs>

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#103 Apr 3, 2014
You are a reprehensible little person. To degrade yourself with such an attempt at cheap shots...
It's one thing to try and insult someone but to insult their kids by using vile derogatory names shows just how classless you are.
All the time you spend bragging about how good you are at putting others down, and you have to debase yourself and resort to this.

Subs kid may be challenged.... but you are the one that's retarded.

Get a life you paint huffing loser.
oughtism speaks wrote:
Hey Sub- you don't mind people talking about the retarted kid, do ya? And the wife porking other guys? I mean, YOU wrote about all that on a public forum. We all saw it....

Location hidden

#104 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why you're so drawn to her
&fe ature=kp

Location hidden

#105 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
You are a reprehensible little person. To degrade yourself with such an attempt at cheap shots...
It's one thing to try and insult someone but to insult their kids by using vile derogatory names shows just how classless you are.
All the time you spend bragging about how good you are at putting others down, and you have to debase yourself and resort to this.
Subs kid may be challenged.... but you are the one that's retarded.
Get a life you paint huffing loser.
<quoted text>
I was shocked that even a complete dirt bag like him would go that low the first time he did it, but it doesn't even phase me anymore.

He actually think he's gonna win people over and prove how right he is and how wrong his topix enemies are by attacking people's kids.

He's too dopey to realize how poorly it reflects on him.

That grey box b1tch Hegel is just as bad, with her dem account and calling everyone pedo. Who and the hell starts calling someone a pedo because they don't like them?

They are both mental cases and perfect for each other.

“An Apple a day”

#107 Apr 3, 2014
Typical trolls, always think they know who is who in Topix land. HAHAHAHA

And what RACE said!

How did you know I'm Sue, Raptor, RACE, Sublime, and let's not forget Chris Tolles. HAHAHAHAHA

“An Apple a day”

#108 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was shocked that even a complete dirt bag like him would go that low the first time he did it, but it doesn't even phase me anymore.
He actually think he's gonna win people over and prove how right he is and how wrong his topix enemies are by attacking people's kids.
That grey box b1tch Hegel is just as bad, with her dem account and calling everyone pedo. Who and the hell starts calling someone a pedo because they don't like them?
That's what these two love to do, attack kids and call other people names and follow folks around on Topix. Then they claim that they're the ones being stalked. Notice how old their links are. LOL

I thought Hegel was banned. Probably why she posts unregistered. The dirt bag is probably banned as well and if not, will soon be.

“Where is Tonka?”

#109 Apr 3, 2014
It's obvious that the "Shock" value is all they have left. You know what they say, it's usless to argue with idiots, they only bring you down to there level (their?). Anyway, Someone who does this is no no way qualified to preach about the failures of someone else. They show their true colors (get it?) and cast themself as an ignorant, petty, childish, junk mailer.

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Where is Tonka?”

#111 Apr 3, 2014
Awww, lookey you... Suddenly hes autistic... Doesn't make you any less retarded.
Swedish Car Co wrote:
Maybe the guy shouldn't post about adultery and autistic kids on a public forum while at work? Is that smart?

“An Apple a day”

#112 Apr 3, 2014
Perhaps some trolls should GET some work so they can stop stalking other folks.

“An Apple a day”

#117 Apr 3, 2014
Look the trolls are still posting links from years ago. And they still think they know who is who.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#118 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to keep this going....
Well, I think I'll stay with linking some of your girlfriend's greatest hits. Here's where she followed us one of the first times. She had this account name changed too (big surprise!), but if you read on to the next page you'll see in replies that 'Far Drifter' was originally called 'Ex-Ferrerman'. Oh, I'll just post both so people don't have to bother reading forward.
This was a thread off the beaten path where we'd been posting for a long time with other friends, so when you want to whine about people following you be sure to ask your special friend how it's done, Stubby. For all I know you were trolling with her back then, too. She posted a lot talking to herself but there were at least two people she usually brought along when she flamed a thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
I'm not even reading your links, dummy. No one else is I bet either.

And Pot, look at you here, today:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T74VQV0...

More posters posting things you don't like, rite?

Location hidden

#119 Apr 3, 2014
More people who made Hegel mad by committing the egregious offense of posting things she doesn't approve of.

Let me guess, it's not that you are completely bat shyte crazy and thinking you ACTUALLY get to control what other people talk about ... rather there is some other compelling reason why you are attacking yet another group of complete strangers.

Must have sucked to be the chick that no one wanted to take to the dance.

Location hidden

#121 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about me. I know you're truly hopeful that I'm ugly and fat. It's all you've got. LOL I'm also dem and every other poster from Chicago in your mind.
You are an ugly person, regardless of your physical appearance, Hegel.

Location hidden

#122 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not attacking a group of people, genius.
You’re not attacking Trina, Billy, and Princess, because they post about things you don’t like, right here:
Dr Drew wrote:
<quoted text>No one has a problem with you having friends, troll. If you really were talking to a friend rather than discussing what great friends you are all the time, maybe it would have a chance of appearing believable. You couldn't make it look like more of a sham if you tried.

Kind of like your fake sister having to reiterate that you're twins every time you two post rather than just having a conversation. The twin bs has been posted a few thousand times now yet it still thrills you. Don't worry, I'm sure your behavior is totally normal for someone with your issues.
There are two other losers on topix who just happen to also have a Chicago and San Fran IP address, like you and Ferrerman, and who just happen to be just like you and have a problem with what complete strangers discuss?

Location hidden

#123 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>You're a troll and you've been trolling with the worst of the worst. If it upsets you to have that brought to everyone's attention, well....too bad.
I stay off the one thread, BRG, you post on with the very small group of people on all of topix who can actually tolerate you. I don’t come on that thread and start mixing it up with you, digging up links from 5 years ago, and arguing about shyte no one cares about.

I leave you alone. I’m not a nut job like you. Your seeking me out, following me to threads where no one likes you or even knows you, and bringing up ancient history that no one cares about, makes you the troll, not me, dummy.

Location hidden

#124 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone is bothering your friends here it's you, by choosing to keep this going, but then again impulse control has never been your strong suit. It's up to you.
I can guarantee you almost none of them are even following this thread or following the links to the ancient threads you post. No one, except you and Ferrerman finds any of this stuff interesting.

You’re not punishing anyone. The only things you have done is make me think you are more of a lunatic than I ever thought you were and make others who didn't even know you think you are a lunatic as well.

“An Apple a day”

#127 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay off the one thread, BRG, you post on with the very small group of people on all of topix who can actually tolerate you. I don’t come on that thread and start mixing it up with you, digging up links from 5 years ago, and arguing about shyte no one cares about.
I leave you alone. I’m not a nut job like you. Your seeking me out, following me to threads where no one likes you or even knows you, and bringing up ancient history that no one cares about, makes you the troll, not me, dummy.
This thread started out with posters replying to the Abby advice column. No one, not a soul mentioned the two who are obsessing over us. These two nutters CHOSE to come here to harass others. Yet, according to them WE are stalking them. Ah, the irony.

“An Apple a day”

#128 Apr 3, 2014
They just can't leave us alone. It's great to be so popular.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Putins Puppet 1,478,781
Review: B52 Van Lines (Apr '15) 15 min yenrand 32
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Ize Found 71,304
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 233,831
" RUSE UP .. RUSE UP ... RUSE unto Your Power "... 25 min Canuck Observer - CA 1
FUTURE SENATORS of The UNITED STATES ! 27 min Canuck Observer - CA 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,882

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages