<quoted text>
Bingo!
Hi. So, nice to meet you, Annabella.

;)

“An Apple a day”

Since: Jun 08

nil carborundum illegitemi

#61 Apr 3, 2014
Hahahahahahaha. I guess someone - or rather two someones are really upset.

“An Apple a day”

#62 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. So, nice to meet you, Annabella.
;)
Howdy yourself. I guess those two admirers of yours not can't read, they don't understand irony.

“An Apple a day”

#63 Apr 3, 2014
Not ONLY can't read....

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#68 Apr 3, 2014
OMG is his a blog?

ROFLMAO!

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#70 Apr 3, 2014
Wrong,
We'd rather not hear any of it from anyone, but you seem to have a hard time grasping that concept.

Nobody cares what you little sock heads do on other threads, and to believe that someone does proves your cuckoo.
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> They'd rather people only hear their self-serving version of the story. That's always convenient, if not true;)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#72 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I care what an unstable, needy little man with anger issues thinks of me?
I think everyone is asking themselves this same, question, but it's pretty clear that you care a great deal what I think on any number of subjects and have spent an extraordinary amount of time following me around topix, which is very creepy considering, I can't stand you and don't want to read what you post or interact with you at all:
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, I should mention this was one of many, many ,many threads where you were posting with this woman<quoted text>
Why are you reading all my posts with this woman if you just don't care?
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>We laughed at the way you carried on and on about us.
Wait, I thought said you didn't care? You didn't care, but you cared enough to spend a lot of time following what we posted?
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>You're on Topix all day and all night despite what people here think they know about you, and much of what you post on other forums reveals a character that's nothing like the one you claim is the real you.
Now, how would you know when I'm on topix? I thought you don't care?

Also, how would you know what my postings on other forums reveal? I thought you don't care?

You sure seem to admit to spending a lot of time following around some guy who you claim not to care about. You don't think people find that strange? You think that is normal.

I don't read any of your posts, except when you are following me from thread to thread and doing what you are doing here. You don't even need to go and try to hid on a secret thread to get away from me. I want nothing to do with you. I don't even wanna read your BRG thread.

You are a certified nut case.

Location hidden

#73 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>You've also posted Ferrerman's photo from his facebook page, so who's been googling whom? Yeah, that's what I thought. YOU'RE the reason I would never reveal much of anything about my real life here.
I don't even know what Ferrerman's facebook page is, and I have not posted any other person's photos, you loon. Even if I knew what his facebook page was, I wouldn't post his photos.

I also don't want to know anything about your real life. I want nothing to do with you.

Location hidden

#74 Apr 3, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy yourself. I guess those two admirers of yours not can't read, they don't understand irony.
Correction: You're admirers. Maybe if you went and posted on a secret thread with them, it would make them feel better and stop crying.

“An Apple a day”

#76 Apr 3, 2014
They love you Sublime. That's why they do NOT follow you from thread to thread OR read EVERY, SINGLE word you write. Hahahahaha.

And they don't even understand the irony.

“An Apple a day”

#77 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: You're admirers. Maybe if you went and posted on a secret thread with them, it would make them feel better and stop crying.
But, but, but..... they know everything you've ever posted. Doesn't that make them YOUR admirers?

Why don't I use my contacts to create a ghosted thread so that they can post on it anytime they want.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“An Apple a day”

#81 Apr 3, 2014
People who listen at keyholes never hear good things about themselves.

Perhaps you two should stop following other posters around. Oh wait, then you wouldn't have ANY kind of life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#82 Apr 3, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
They love you Sublime. That's why they do NOT follow you from thread to thread OR read EVERY, SINGLE word you write. Hahahahaha.
And they don't even understand the irony.
No, they don't.

Location hidden

#83 Apr 3, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but..... they know everything you've ever posted. Doesn't that make them YOUR admirers?
Why don't I use my contacts to create a ghosted thread so that they can post on it anytime they want.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My goodness, it's so odd.

Yes, please ... Cry Baby Thread ... population 2.

“An Apple a day”

#85 Apr 3, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TTFBOMETB4...

I wonder how long it will take for them to find it.

Location hidden

#87 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Then you and your troll girlfriend need to stop posting about me and Ferrerman everywhere. If you want to keep this up I'll be happy to provide your friends here with links to your activity elsewhere. They don't seem to want that. It's up to you. I'd rather you just move on and flirt with the women on the Weird forum and make up more stories about yourself to share with them, but if you want to stay here to defend your troll friend and pretend you're something you're not I'm happy to continue this.
What is with you always making comments about me and other women?

It must really bother you that I am friendly with other women, but not you.

Now why is that? Hmmmm.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89 Apr 3, 2014
Who are you threatening? Him or us?
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>. If you want to keep this up I'll be happy to provide your friends here with links to your activity elsewhere.

Location hidden

#91 Apr 3, 2014
Yep wrote:
Don't worry. It doesn't have to be today. They'll find out about you soon enough. You'll see. I'll prove how crazy you are by showing them how absolutely bat crazy I am obsessed with you. I'll get you my pretty. <cackle>
Thanks. I'm all scared now and shyte.

Location hidden

#92 Apr 3, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chi cago/TTFBOMETB4SG23GVK#lastPos t
I wonder how long it will take for them to find it.
Ahahahaha!

“An Apple a day”

#96 Apr 3, 2014
Ohhh, we hurt the little troll's feelings. Now it's running all over Topix linking to other threads. Obviously, someone is truly desperate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,483,437
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 234,581
Are democrats destroyed? 12 min Hoo 265
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,182
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 104,738
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,394
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 62,982

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages