<face palm>

Wrong thread.

:-)

“An Apple a day”

Since: Jun 08

nil carborundum illegitemi

#22 Apr 2, 2014
1. You could just grow up.

2. Perhaps if you stopped eating THREE meals a day. One should be more than enough.

3. Drugs.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#23 Apr 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<face palm>
Wrong thread.
:-)
It was more interesting than most of the columns lately. And I don't know much about boats, other than they float. Usually.
;)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 Apr 2, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more interesting than most of the columns lately. And I don't know much about boats, other than they float. Usually.
;)
That and watching paint dry.

:)
pde

Bothell, WA

#26 Apr 2, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough . I drove over that bridge at Tampa a couple times when it was windy and was freaked out and those things generally don't bother me.
A few of the bridges on I-10 going from Florida to Texas freaked me out. It didn't help that it was a stormy/foggy day and some of tops of those towering bridges disappeared into the clouds when we were coming up on them. The tops there being the highest point of the actual roadway.

Location hidden

#27 Apr 2, 2014
I'm sure everyone is so impressed that you have taken the time to search for and find threads that topix ghosted so that a number of posters could post in peace without being bothered by you.

Only a special kind of loser would invest the time and energy that you have into following people on topix and going so far as to search for ghosted threads.

Only a really dumb special kind of loser would want to announce to the world that this is far it will take its obsession.

You think you are winning, but you just consistently proving to everyone what a complete effing loser you are.

Why do you care so much about a bunch of people who couldn't care less if you were road kill? It's really fascinating.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#28 Apr 2, 2014
Whee will never know.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whee did this come from?
Carol

Edison, NJ

#29 Apr 2, 2014
Test
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#30 Apr 2, 2014
LW1 is immature, an attention junkie, or lacks self-esteem. I agree w/Abby's advice.

LW2: If you're happy and you have no weight-related health problems, no argument here.

LW3: Hypnotherapy.

Location hidden

#32 Apr 2, 2014
Alert reader wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on, counselor. That thread began on Topix and then went in and out of "ghosting", a process your friend made possible. Topix doesn't do that for just anybody. You gotta know somebody. Golly, who do you know? That's the 'mystery', not that Topix threads disappear and reappear at the whim of somebody who works for Topix.
I confess. Chris Tolles is an old college drinking buddy of mine. I make him ghost any thread I want by blackmailing him with pictures from back in the day. Dude could take some serious bong loads.

It's only a mystery to you, gramps. No one else cares.

Location hidden

#34 Apr 2, 2014
redirect wrote:
<quoted text>Well, chromedome, don't get short with me!
Oh, right, you can't help it.
Anyway, look at this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TNG...
Again, moron, no one cares. No one cares, except for you. I'm sure you've spent hours and hours and hours reading that thread, but NO ONE CARES!

Anyone is free to ask the mods to ghost a thread. If they see a group of posters who are trying to post in peace being harassed, why wouldn't they? If I were a mod, i would. If some guy said I have this gay stalker named Ferrerman who is obsessed with me and other posters, won't leave us alone, and he asked me to ghost a thread, I'd make it happen. Not to punish you or anything, but because hey, I can see where they are coming from. You are kind of annoying and more than a little creepy. Big whopped di doo.

So, as you can see, this "mystery" thing you have going on is about as exciting as Geraldo opening Al Capone's heretofore unknown empty safe on national television.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#36 Apr 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, moron, no one cares. No one cares, except for you. I'm sure you've spent hours and hours and hours reading that thread, but NO ONE CARES!
Anyone is free to ask the mods to ghost a thread. If they see a group of posters who are trying to post in peace being harassed, why wouldn't they? If I were a mod, i would. If some guy said I have this gay stalker named Ferrerman who is obsessed with me and other posters, won't leave us alone, and he asked me to ghost a thread, I'd make it happen. Not to punish you or anything, but because hey, I can see where they are coming from. You are kind of annoying and more than a little creepy. Big whopped di doo.
So, as you can see, this "mystery" thing you have going on is about as exciting as Geraldo opening Al Capone's heretofore unknown empty safe on national television.
What does "ghost a thread" mean?

Location hidden

#38 Apr 2, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>What does "ghost a thread" mean?
A thread that doesn't appear in the forum list of threads. It's hidden.

You usually need someone to send you a link to it to find it, but if you are like this loser you could google a posters name and spend hours or days clicking on every thread they have ever posted on it could be found.

Location hidden

#40 Apr 2, 2014
redirect wrote:
<quoted text>You seem awful defensive.... It shows you care.
Logic Fail

My pointing out how ridiculous you are for following people around and constantly obsessing over shyte that no one except you cares about, doesn't mean I care about it too. It simply means I think you are ridiculous.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#49 Apr 3, 2014
Yay! Troll infestation! Socks for everyone!
I want a special decoder, er... deGhoster ring! Where can I get one? Oh, right, prolly in a "Cuckoo for Coco Puffs" box.
Squeeeeeeeeee!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#51 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
I want a special decoder, er... deGhoster ring! Where can I get one? Oh, right, prolly in a "Cuckoo for Coco Puffs" box.
Squeeeeeeeeee!
Strange.

Anything on the internet written by anyone under any name and even a spoof ISP can be found with a minimum of skill or effort.

Even I know how to do that.

Hey guys: as soon as you hit "Post", assume it is public, searchable and permanent.

Race- does this mean you have found a use for all those orphan socks that I have been saving in hopes their mate would show up eventually? You may have just started an industry , sir.

“An Apple a day”

#52 Apr 3, 2014
Guess it's pretty obvious who has been following whom around on Topix, reading every post ever posted by those whom they profess to hold in such contempt. What a meaningful life. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#53 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
Squeeeeeeeeee!
You don't need a deGhoster ring. You just need to be a loser, with hours of free time on your hand, a fixation with other posters, and a desire that knows no limits to follow them wherever they may go.

“An Apple a day”

#54 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a deGhoster ring. You just need to be a loser, with hours of free time on your hand, a fixation with other posters, and a desire that knows no limits to follow them wherever they may go.
Bingo!

Location hidden

#55 Apr 3, 2014
redirect wrote:
<quoted text>Anonymity on a PUBLIC FORUM??? Sounds like email to me!
You completely miss the point.

The point is that only two complete losers, like you and Hegel would make following strangers around on a chat site FOR YEARS and going so far as to search for ghosted threads that these strangers post on, a major priority of your life. Only two complete DUMB losers would brag about doing this.

If you and that dope were down the street drinking coffee at a public coffee shop, I wouldn't even bother walking down there to see what you looked like, much less would I spend years and years of my life obsessing about you, following you to every thread you post on, and going so far as to search out ghosted threads that you post on.

It just doesn't interest most people. Most people (like everyone on topix, except you 2), find it very odd behavior too. You clearly don't even realize how everyone else sees you because you are dumb enough to brag about the fact that this is how you live your life, as if it is a major accomplishment, instead of what it really is, the sign of a true loser.

If only you put .01% of this effort into being a father, you would have been father of the year for 40 years straight, instead of one who basically walked away from being a father, but hey, man, you gotta keep your priorities straight, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 197,031
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 54,514
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,275,921
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 10 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 11 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 11 hr MonicaJ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages