less money in my paycheck??

Posted in the Chicago Forum

barf on chciago

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 16, 2013
The morons we sent to Washington take an extra $ 450.00 out of Americans paycheck a month THANKS TO OBOZO TAX INCREASES.

SO Now my family has to cut back spending.

so this less money in my pocket will be good for the American economy how???

We need to recall obozo and the rest of congress replace them with people who understand economics.

had obozo studied economics instead of negro history at Harvard he might have learned that axiom in economics which states

WHAT YOU TAX OU GET LESS OF WHAT YOU SUBSDIZE YOU GET MORE OF.

WHICH IS WHY OUR ECONOMY IS IN SUCH SAD SHAPE WITH TAX PAYERS SUPPORTING SO MANY WELFARE WHORES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND.

JUST WAIT INFLATION IS COMMING TO TAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR ECONOMY. THIS MORON AND HIS PARTY HAVE DONE MORE HARM TO THE AMERICAN ECONOMY!

SUCH FISCAL MISMANAGEMENT
The Incredibile Flounder

Orange City, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Can't disagree, BOF but better we start reducing government spending and make an attempt to pay off some of the debt now than later.

Waiting will only make it worse.
finding

Brookland, AR

#3 Jan 17, 2013
barf on chciago wrote:
The morons we sent to Washington take an extra $ 450.00 out of Americans paycheck a month THANKS TO OBOZO TAX INCREASES.
SO Now my family has to cut back spending.
so this less money in my pocket will be good for the American economy how???
We need to recall obozo and the rest of congress replace them with people who understand economics.
had obozo studied economics instead of negro history at Harvard he might have learned that axiom in economics which states
WHAT YOU TAX OU GET LESS OF WHAT YOU SUBSDIZE YOU GET MORE OF.
WHICH IS WHY OUR ECONOMY IS IN SUCH SAD SHAPE WITH TAX PAYERS SUPPORTING SO MANY WELFARE WHORES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND.
JUST WAIT INFLATION IS COMMING TO TAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR ECONOMY. THIS MORON AND HIS PARTY HAVE DONE MORE HARM TO THE AMERICAN ECONOMY!
SUCH FISCAL MISMANAGEMENT
It's going to be worse than this, just give him a little more time.
Duck Faley

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
You ain't seen nothing yet.
barf on government

Nashua, NH

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Duck Faley wrote:
You ain't seen nothing yet.
what the public is missing or not understanding is government at every level has been growing for 50 years, new programs offices taxes fees etc etc BUT THEY NEVER CUT OR CLOSE ANYTHING.

THE MORONS IN Washington just stole another $450.00 a month from hard working Americans ( not THE welfare whores ) who now have less money to spend which will aid the down turn in the economy.
CUT SPENDING NOT INCREASE TAXES.

then the local state city & county morons want more money to waste so they will just add more taxes to the already stressed American working people.

some one like us American tax payers have to start looking at the whole total tax picture and say stop enough already no new taxes fees fines tolls etc etc at ever level of government.

start taxing black drug gangs in Chicago, tax lawmakers for bringing new taxes.

leave the American tax payer alone we already pay too much of OUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN TAXES, FEES, FINES ,TOLLS, STUPID GREEDY PARKING METERS CHARGES ,LICENSES, PERMITS, SURCHARGES, EXCISE TAXES, SALES TAXES even taxes on taxes. Yes boys and girls the federal government taxes gas, then the state and city add more taxes on top of the taxes.. so you pay three or more taxes on each gallon of gas you purchase come on man!

BARF ON GOVERNMENT

the more money government steals or just takes out of the economy the worse things get for America and American workers.

and remember
"what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of"

which is why we have some many welfare whores illegal immigrants and so few jobs.
The Incredibile Flounder

Orange City, FL

#6 Jan 17, 2013
It's been this way since the Roman Empire, corruption at all levels.

Even if every incumbant was voted out tomorrow, nothing would change. The temptation to take easy money is just too strong.

Remember: Politicians don't go into politics to do good, they go into politics to do well.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Thank you low information voters! Be ready for the extermination to begin. Mindless souls that can't think for themselves need to be taken out with extreme prejudice!
Duck Faley

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Obama never ran a lemonade stand he doesn't understand basic economics.
swrill

Columbia, SC

#10 Nov 9, 2014
You can make extra cash for holiday simply by sending email from your home. The economy is doing better, no need to sale lemonade.

check www.southwestregistry.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min red and right 1,207,947
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,980
Amy 3-30-15 18 min miss ann elk 40
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min RACE 5,829
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min SpaceBlues 52,423
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 51,890
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,322
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]