This is very appropriate for Chicago

This is very appropriate for Chicago

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Obama-Hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 10, 2013
HOMESICK SNOWBIRD

The thing about humor is there is generally a good deal of truth associated with it.

I was in Myrtle Beach the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:

"I miss Chicago ."

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read,

"I hope this helps!"
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Apr 21, 2013
great sticker.

but I voted for the other choice.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Obama-Hoodwinked-YOU wrote:
HOMESICK SNOWBIRD
The thing about humor is there is generally a good deal of truth associated with it.
I was in Myrtle Beach the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:
"I miss Chicago ."
So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"
And what's the point of that?
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#4 Apr 22, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
<quoted text>And what's the point of that?
gee mike
you must have a defective, not fully developed or broken sense of humor or perhaps you are actually missing the SENSE OF HUMOR GENE !

we are all products of gene pool and environment factors.

I think that joke is very funny, perhaps you take your self too seriously and Chicago not seriously enough.

there is a lot to joke about the population and the city of Chicago. How do you people put up with this on going crap in the city ?

what have you done recently to reduce the level of violence in Chicago???

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#5 Apr 22, 2013
bensleys best wrote:
<quoted text>
gee mike
you must have a defective, not fully developed or broken sense of humor or perhaps you are actually missing the SENSE OF HUMOR GENE !
we are all products of gene pool and environment factors.
I think that joke is very funny, perhaps you take your self too seriously and Chicago not seriously enough.
there is a lot to joke about the population and the city of Chicago. How do you people put up with this on going crap in the city ?
what have you done recently to reduce the level of violence in Chicago???
Why do you care to even ask? I don't even live in the city limit. Plus as I said before this violence is not unique to Chicago and since you're no longer a resident why don't you go about your own life and just shut up!

ashole!
bensleys

Nashua, NH

#6 Apr 23, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care to even ask? I don't even live in the city limit. Plus as I said before this violence is not unique to Chicago and since you're no longer a resident why don't you go about your own life and just shut up!
ashole!
since you brought the subject up please show us, your loyal readers, any city in America that has as many homicides by gun fire or people injured by gun fire as Chicago has had for years.

other cities had had spirits of violence Detroit is a good second place choice for numbers of deaths per year but no city in America has had as many deaths by gun fire year after year consistently as has Chicago.

please show us the errors of our thinking or where the statistics are wrong.

numbers don't lie clyde..........

How do you suppose Chicago has earned the reputation of THE MURDER CAPITOL OF AMERICA? we didn't make that up Chicago earned that title the old fashion way a couple of murders a day.

and the sad part is no one in Chicago cares enough to do anything.

people in Joplin Mo or Racine Wi don't care but Chicago??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min obama muslim 1,548,652
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min huntcoyotes 241,592
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 10,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,855
Wee d & Meds in Chicago 9 hr Nancy 1
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 14 hr Juanita 202
Negroes Shooting Negroes 14 hr Jimbob 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages