Weather

100°F | 77°F

5 replies latin kings in alice?
Posted in the Alice Forum

Read

16 Comments
More Alice Discussions »

Ads by Google
Find Sex Offenders - See Sex Offenders on a map & access their crime profile and reports.
www.life360.com
Dry Eye Syndrome - Chronic Dry Eye is a Real Medical Condition. Learn About Treatment.
www.DryEyeInfo.net Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16 loser4lf
San Antonio, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
13 hrs ago really? what do yall think.......
orale
Kingsville, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
12 hrs ago who are they? names
stat
Weslaco, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
12 hrs ago king love
on da real
Corpus Christi, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
12 hrs ago if i were u.. i wouldnt say names cuz u can track ip addresses and find out what address the comp is comin from so yea
lol
Falfurrias, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
12 hrs ago they are all losers!!! wanna be gangsters. they would sh** themselves in a big city with real gangs. they are just a bunch of chavalos. they are all punks and if big guy were smart he would not associate with them anymore because they are trying to take his "crown"
get real
Alice, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
12 hrs ago on da real wrote:
if i were u.. i wouldnt say names cuz u can track ip addresses and find out what address the comp is comin from so yea
Most of those kids can't even spell "ip" let alone track people down via the internet. A bunch of beanpoles who can't throw hands so they carry knives and guns and roll in packs.
fu_k fal
Corpus Christi, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
11 hrs ago there aint even a king named big guy get yo facts right.. and for get real who wrote its called the angry ip scanner dumbA**
IPbs
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
8 hrs ago look here dumbshit that posted above me IP shit is bullshit there is a thing called Fire Wall that most computers have so have fun trying to track an ip address and just so you know the kings are all triangles..track that hoe!!

carlos
Corpus Christi, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
5 hrs ago do like to gang suck you know in circle me in the middle and suck em
IamDown5
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
4 hrs ago To all the haters out there...talk s#!t all you want cause we all know you wouldn't say $h!t to their face all you can do is hide behind your computers so if you have a problem with them say it to them in person :.:
Wow
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
2 hrs ago That king David is hot ;))
kingtone
Kingsville, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
2 hrs ago amor a rey!!!!!!!
cheech
Corpus Christi, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Puros montoneros, ni pueden ir al bano solos.
stat
San Antonio, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago stat wrote:
king love
king love
King tiny
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago People just don't know the facts to bad they can't be us they envy us stupid ass people Amir de Rey to all my peeps
King Bless

Hebbronville, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2011
amor de rey
King jay

South Bend, IN

#4 Mar 3, 2011
^5^Amor de corona. king love
john

Madison, WV

#5 Mar 3, 2011
praised each other for increased cooperation on border security WTF In Texas, nearly 8,200 farms and ranches back up to the Mexican border.
The men and women who live and work on those properties say they’re under attack from the same drug cartels blamed for thousands of murders in Mexico.
In Texas, nearly 8,200 farms and ranches back up to the Mexican border.
The men and women who live and work on those properties say they’re under attack from the same drug cartels blamed for thousands of murders in Mexico.
“It’s a war, make no mistake about it,” Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples said.“And it’s happening on American soil.”
Texas farmers and ranchers produce more cotton and more cattle than any other state, so Staples is concerned this war could eventually impact our food supply, and calls it a threat to our national security.
“Farmers and ranchers are being run off their own property by armed terrorists showing up and telling them they have to leave their land,” Staples said.
“It’s a war, make no mistake about it,” Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples said.“And it’s happening on American soil.”
Texas farmers and ranchers produce more cotton and more cattle than any other state, so Staples is concerned this war could eventually impact our food supply, and calls it a threat to our national security.
“Farmers and ranchers are being run off their own property by armed terrorists showing up and telling them they have to leave their land,” Staples said.
johnny joe

Alice, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2012
amor de wuey!thats wat this chavalas all about.latin queers !
more lol

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 19, 2012
kings and queens aint nuttin but tricks and gumps
King smoky

El Monte, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Who in the hellis getting on hear from corpus christi im a old latin king from corpus christi I have authority to say what you all.do im in houston know I have been in houston since I was 19 and have authority of the crown stop acting like fucking kids stop the gang banging and do something for your race were kings not gangsters get that straight bro right act like a king if I see another latinking from corpuschristi on hear im personally going back to corpus.christi to pay a little visit and.atripping u of your crown and changing u to a future king stop this bull now or eles im serious dont miss with me your the a reason to all hispanic to not trust us and our latino community
King smoky

El Monte, CA

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Ok what latin king is getting on hear from.corpuschristi.tx I have been a latin king since I was 12 in corpuschristi and still havethat authoruty an enforcer if I see one more reply from corpus latin kings im 33 now and know well enough that your making thewrong mistake by getting on hear so if u dont want me to pay a little visit to corpus and have a eeal latin king strip u of ur crown I suggest u stop were ur at and not get on hear no more I still have athority were one of the old latinkings from way back in gardendale neighbor hood in corpus christi so stop talking like a gangster and be a king bro im asking u pleas dont make me go down there and do what I have to do talk is cheap walk it bro act like a king our latinos depend on us to make things right thats all I have to say so if I hear one stupid dume remark about what.i said or egnorance remark im hoing down there corona bro AMLKQN
corpus crusty

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 9, 2012
come on down homie trick, u old folks know nuttin. u aint nuttin but a gump trick, flipping on yo boys. King smoky luvs to smoky dudes.
King trouble

Cibolo, TX

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Real shit this is hott keep this off the internet im a king from the chi im in tx now dont know how yall run shit down there but media talking and internet talking is against our law just keep it 360 brothers and keep your coronas high nd calm this down aint nothing for the feds ta know 100 real shit Amor De rey!

Since: Mar 12

Montezuma, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
wtf why these kings put they shit on blast like dat im from humboldt park chicago da birth place of da almighty nation and id be da first to rack u for speakin bout da nation on the internet
the five oh

Wheaton, IL

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Pull up your saggy drawers ass clowns. You look ridiculous.
Henri-Bottom

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Apr 2, 2012
They keep their pants low because they are male prostitutes.

I like Hispanic men, especially the smelly ones with pockmarks all over their faces. Like Edward James Olmos after a week of not bathing. Especially if they are uncircumcised and have smegma on their penises!
corpus christi

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2012
To king smokey.....what's all this talk bout coming down here and stripping crowns.....if u are who u say u are come holla at me.....stop blowing smoke...u know who I am.
Trap

Katy, TX

#18 Aug 20, 2012
King Love From Houston Texas We Here 1.4.18 ADR/ADC
King Grumpy

Brownfield, TX

#19 Dec 24, 2012
King smoky wrote:
Who in the hellis getting on hear from corpus christi im a old latin king from corpus christi I have authority to say what you all.do im in houston know I have been in houston since I was 19 and have authority of the crown stop acting like fucking kids stop the gang banging and do something for your race were kings not gangsters get that straight bro right act like a king if I see another latinking from corpuschristi on hear im personally going back to corpus.christi to pay a little visit and.atripping u of your crown and changing u to a future king stop this bull now or eles im serious dont miss with me your the a reason to all hispanic to not trust us and our latino community
whats up brother this King Grumpy we need to talk hit me up at pena.chris12@yahoo.com ASAP
Latin Queer

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Dec 25, 2012
I am a gay Latin King. I have a boyfriend at MinSec and he loves it when I thump his shit chute.

Feliz Navidad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,100,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 177,406
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 37 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000