Where is Cornell Smith of Chicago?

Where is Cornell Smith of Chicago?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“Lovelace Makes Movies”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 3, 2008
I met martial artist Cornell Smith in 1973 at Van Boskirk’s on Halsted. HE introduced me to gung fu by completely kicking my butt. We became friends and he even joined Sifu Karl Knoble’s Tut Yee Kuen Gung Fu School in about 1982. I left Chicago for Los Angeles in 1984 and have not been able to locate this dear friend.

Cornell is a strong Black man. Probably still a martial artist and filmmaker. He’ll probably know several styles but I believe he’s still a traditional gung fu practitioner. Without a doubt, this 47 to 50-year-old man will be the most dynamic person you’ve ever seen in the gym or park. Please, help me find a lost friend.

Lovelace Lee III
[email protected]
Linda Burnette

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Looking for my father. I can't remember him but the has to be around 54- 58. Born in January and lived on south side of Chicago. Me and mother had same name. Would just like to meet him. I don't need anything from him. Please e mail me Cornell smith [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,642,514
High Speed Internet Provider 57 min rayantelecom 1
Help me 2 hr Silver back 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Dudley 64,125
Live From "Earth II"....? 6 hr Kill Devil 1
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 12 hr Amazing Skulduggery 4
Cat's out of the bag. 12 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages