Family mourns death of Eduardo Perez, 25, in Humboldt Park hit-and-run

Full story: ABC7 Chicago 15
Chicago police are searching Monday for a driver who left the scene of a crash that killed a suburban man. Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Sep 10, 2013
was Eduardo here legally or was he another of those Illegal Immigrants here stealing goods and services from America?

Its a fair question considering we have millions of illegal immigrants hiding the country stealing stuff.
Perhaps we caught one here.
US citizen

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Sep 10, 2013
You stupid f*ck. Aren't you lucky we don't live in the same state. He was an American citizen just like your stupid ass. Not no f*cking illegal Mexican or anything like that a*shole. How can you be so f*cking ignorant?
He who knows

Saint Joseph, MI

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Hit-and-runs ought to be the least of everyone's worries in Humboldt Park. Humboldt Park is a terrible, high crime neighborhood with flying bullets and bleeding victims on practically every single street corner.
us citizen 2

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 11, 2013
What does being an illegal immigrant have to do with a young man losing his life over someone's wreckless behavior? One thing has nothing to do with the other. We are all human beings whether you'd like to believe it or not. You are an inconsiderate asshole for your response. He has a family that is grieving his loss, two young children that no longer have a father. Next time think before reply.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#5 Sep 12, 2013
US citizen wrote:
You stupid f*ck. Aren't you lucky we don't live in the same state. He was an American citizen just like your stupid ass. Not no f*cking illegal Mexican or anything like that a*shole. How can you be so f*cking ignorant?
well with more than 11 million illegal immigrant here stealing goods services, education health care, food stamps, rent money etc from America how can you be so sure.

Its a fair question cause every wetback in Chicago can't be here legally the numbers don't add up across the country.

Without those illegals here taking up space there would be lots more jobs for Americans and black Americans in Chicago.

I will continue to ask the question until they prove they are here legally.
Tu Madre

Batavia, IL

#6 Sep 12, 2013
US citizen wrote:
Another PR trash gangbanger banging at 5am instead of doing something productive or non violent.
Good riddance.
titi

Elmhurst, IL

#7 Sep 12, 2013
You dumb inconsiderate Bitches don't even know him!!! How would you all like it if it was your family heartless Bitches he had a wife and two kids he was a very good father and a hard worker. You can judge but never know and should feel like Shit that his loved ones who know him know he was loving caring and generous. He passed away and it's terrible no one should talk about anyone who passed this way. I love you Edwardo rip love.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#8 Sep 13, 2013
titi wrote:
You dumb inconsiderate Bitches don't even know him!!! How would you all like it if it was your family heartless Bitches he had a wife and two kids he was a very good father and a hard worker. You can judge but never know and should feel like Shit that his loved ones who know him know he was loving caring and generous. He passed away and it's terrible no one should talk about anyone who passed this way. I love you Edwardo rip love.
after all your whining and swearing the question on the table is still opened not answered.

Was Eduardo here legally or was he one of the millions of illegal immigrants who have snuck into America violating our immigration laws to steal goods and services from American tax payers??

It's a fair and legitimate question because there are millions of illegals here.

way too many illegals in Chicago.

Since illegals don't respect Americas immigration laws I don't respect illegals no matter what reason they came here for.
American and Mexican

Bartlett, IL

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Stupid people talking about non related things. We were friends in grammar school starting kindergarten till he transferred out then again later in life he was nice and funny and my heart goes out to his family I knew his cousins and a brother R.I.P Eduardo. Oh and so the ignorant person knows the military that fights for this country is made up of majority Hispanics my family included and some of those Hispanics were illegal.
titi

Elmhurst, IL

#11 Sep 15, 2013
American and Mexican wrote:
Stupid people talking about non related things. We were friends in grammar school starting kindergarten till he transferred out then again later in life he was nice and funny and my heart goes out to his family I knew his cousins and a brother R.I.P Eduardo. Oh and so the ignorant person knows the military that fights for this country is made up of majority Hispanics my family included and some of those Hispanics were illegal.
Thank you!!! R.I.P my Pito
Bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

#12 Sep 17, 2013
American and Mexican wrote:
well if he had stayed in his home country he would be alive and well not RIP in America.

We have too many illegal immigrants stealing goods education, medical stuff food stamps housing jobs that should go to Americans deport them all before they steal anything else.

let them steal from the Mexican government.

Hey try sneaking into mexico from central America and watch your rear end be shot and killded.

that's what we should do on our border with slum drug land mexico
Madam X

Forest Park, IL

#13 Oct 1, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
was Eduardo here legally or was he another of those Illegal Immigrants here stealing goods and services from America?
Its a fair question considering we have millions of illegal immigrants hiding the country stealing stuff.
Perhaps we caught one here.
First of all he was a citizen of U.S.A....... He also was a family man..... And a hard worker...... Your comment was not called for, sounds racial to me.......
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#14 Oct 3, 2013
He who knows wrote:
Hit-and-runs ought to be the least of everyone's worries in Humboldt Park. Humboldt Park is a terrible, high crime neighborhood with flying bullets and bleeding victims on practically every single street corner.
then get off the couch go out and repair or fix the neighborhood.

tell the black and wetback drug dealers they have to move on they are no longer allowed in your neighborhood.

clean up the streets, parks, paint your house plant some flowers like civilized people live.

The people who lived there in the 70's and before did that,

I can show you the photos, some black and white some in living color but I have photographic proof the community was different than it is today.

want to see the photos????

you have allowed the area to be what it is today you can change it fix it, just get off the couch and do it.
Wow to your ignorance

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 19, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
then get off the couch go out and repair or fix the neighborhood.
tell the black and wetback drug dealers they have to move on they are no longer allowed in your neighborhood.
clean up the streets, parks, paint your house plant some flowers like civilized people live.
The people who lived there in the 70's and before did that,
I can show you the photos, some black and white some in living color but I have photographic proof the community was different than it is today.
want to see the photos????
you have allowed the area to be what it is today you can change it fix it, just get off the couch and do it.
Your hatred towards a group of people that you DON'T KNOW is ridiculous. You keep insisting he was Mexican, and for one he was Puerto Rican. Regardless of what ethnicity he was, he was a human being. It's sad to see people that are so narrow minded and ignorant. You shouldn't judge an entire group of people just on stereotypes. However, you unfortunately have a right to speak your mind and no one can stop you, just like you can't stop millions of immigrants entering America.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Wow to your ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred towards a group of people that you DON'T KNOW is ridiculous. You keep insisting he was Mexican, and for one he was Puerto Rican. Regardless of what ethnicity he was, he was a human being. It's sad to see people that are so narrow minded and ignorant. You shouldn't judge an entire group of people just on stereotypes. However, you unfortunately have a right to speak your mind and no one can stop you, just like you can't stop millions of immigrants entering America.
Look Clyde

I don't really care if he was from the dark side of the moon.

what I do care about is the fact that America is being over run by illegal immigrants who are too lazy or stupid to learn English.

the illegals aren't here to make America better place, learn about our culture, history or contribute to the quality of American life but to steal what ever goods services and stuff they can steal.

Interesting to note that LEGAL immigrants from Europe, Asia, India
arrive in America speaking several languages sometimes as many as five languages.

The legal immigrants are usually well educated go right to work in research, universities, industry, medical fields. Contrast that with the illegals who generally go right to the welfare, unemployment office whine that they need a translator or forms in Spanish.

Then consider that they drop uneducated non English speaking kids who are behind in every subject including lunch and recess at our schools expect America to Educate them.

Did you notice that when schools in America hold spelling bees or math sciences fairs it is the Indian, Asia, European children who are the stars or winners of the events.

the children of illegal wetbacks who don't speak English at all and in most cases can't even provide a complete sentence in Spanish with proper grammar.

The children of non English speaking illegals are not encouraged to excel at school they are a drag on the America school system.

the Spanish speaking illegals do successfully compete with the poor intercity blacks for drug sales, violence, crime stats.

But they could have stayed back in the home country to do that we have more than enough American criminals without adding illegals into the system.

As an observer of what's happening in America the facts & numbers tell a story that the illegal Spanish speaking immigrants are not making a positive contribution to America or our way of life.

I lived in Madrid for some years as a young airman in the USAF.

By talking to the spanish people, learning about their proud history culture I learned a great deal.

I can tell you who built the city of Madrid why and how it came to be built on that site.

Now go ask one of the illegal spainsh morons on the streets the same questions, who built the Washington DC, why and how it came to be built on that site and see what you get for an answer if any.

No I can't stop illegal immigrants from coming stealing from America but I can hold them in contempt and not hire them to work in my business.

Listen to them babble in Spanish street version of ebonics but not respond to them in Spanish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min Phil McOxwell 5,706
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 26 min Phil McOxwell 1
New Game (words that start with T) 35 min Tim Blaxton 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min mdbuilder 1,190,229
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 51,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr American Lady 184,824
Abby 2-28-15 5 hr Pippa 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future